R 7-25-18 *** Weight gain captions ***
Weight gain captions
Posted on
7-25-18 *** Weight gain captions *** - Weight gain captions, Sissy baby weight gain, Adult Babies,Feminization,Masterbation,Hormones,Other Body Modifications,Wetting Without Diapers
You can click the image to see the full size
Hi sissies.  I decided to post all of my weight gain captions again.  I hope you like them, please tell me about your favorites.

Gallery Images by clarisselovelace
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wetpantswendy
I love every one of these! I've been waiting for you to repost them for such a long time now! 

clarisselovelace
@ wetpantswendy
  You're in luck, I'm going to repost more captions soon.
SissyNameless
Ooooo I love them :) I'm quite skinny but sometimes I like to think about putting on weight for a Mistress until no trousers or shirts fit me and I have to wear frilly, pouffy skirts and dresses and am all soft and plump and round and cutesy. And I love the idea of a Mistress being in control of what I eat. I'm not sure I could pick a favourite because they're all so lovely. Maybe the one about being a secretary because it would be so delicious to have to reinforce my fat sissiness with every time I see or speak to anyone.

I think weight gain and sissy school girl training /teen sissification captions are my favourite kinds :)

Hugs and twirls!
Hugs and kisses!

clarisselovelace
@ SissyNameless
  "all soft and plump and round and cutesy"  what a great image to think about.

jas419
I just wanted to say that it's been years since I logged into this account, but I had to when I saw that you actually posted something. With little doubt you are still today my favorite caption artist and I wish you all the best! 

clarisselovelace
@ jas419
  Thanks for the kind words.  I've realized that everyone has really encouraged my work; so as time allows I will make more.  I try to make captions that excite the imagination.  Hopefully I achieve my goal once in a while.

jas419
@ clarisselovelace
  It's been a whole year! Still hoping to see more of your amazing captions  
JessicaSchmidt
Sexy

sphsissy69
Love Them all 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.