R 7-23-18 *** New sissy captions ***
New cappies!
Posted on
7-23-18 *** New sissy captions *** - New cappies!, clarisse sissy captions baby, Adult Babies,Masterbation,Breast Feeding,Wetting The Bed,Wetting Without Diapers
You can click the image to see the full size
 Hello all,

It's been several years since I posted any new captions but I recently went back an looked at what you thought of some of my old work and I got inspired.

Let me know what you think sissies, tell me what your favorite one is.

Gallery Images by clarisselovelace
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Oh So hot! My tinkie is so hard in its little nylon tennis panty.  Wait till mommy sees that  I've started spotting!  Or worse!! (giggle) Love your captions, we must exchange ideas! 
Baby Puss
I appreciate them all. But, when I have to make a choice, it has to be # 1.  Being naughty, and knowing you will be punished for it, adds to the excitement. 😈 

sissybabysamantha2
Very nice cappies. I like the thought of being spanked for wetting my nappy 
sissyjimi
Hurray! I'm so happy you are back and making captions again! I am a big fan of your work from way back. I love these captions (especially #3) and really look forward to any more captions you create! 

Baby Butch
Good to see you making captions again! I have always liked your work. I also like 3 the best.
lil sissie
 mes can't pick one mes like dem all
 lil sissie

jessybaby
Love them all! WELCOME BACK!!!!! 1 is sooooo true
Princess Jaina
Oh gosh... I hardly ever check Sissy Kiss anymore, but your captions were always among my favorites!  These are all great.... my personal favorite is the first one b/c I simply love diaper wetting and making cummies in wet diapers! 
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

jas419
Number four is definitely my favorite among these :D 
jas419
It's been over two years! Miss you Clarisse! <3 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.