PG 3D Illusion Art
3d model, digital image alteration art.
Posted on
 A piece of Amazing 3D Art opitcal Illusion, as made by me in Sketchup. This is to show another form of my ability to alter images
3D Illusion Art

Actual Doors Image

Actual 3D Model

Actual Background Image

I hope that you all like and love how I managed to merge the two images together using Sketchup.

All images are courtesy of Bing Images

Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
There must be a sissy playroom, on the other side. 😉 

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Puss

Your comment made me giggle lots. Thank you for that.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

SissyBabyPet
 Bonus Image

For those of you wondering if the glass doors are truly 3D.
Bonus Shot (Glass Doors)

Baby Butch
I like and love how you merged the 2 images together. Actuallly it is amazing that only the new image appears with ZERO background or white space. If Tarzan was running thru the jungle he would be shocked to see that door on his bridge. 

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch

Thank you. I am glad that you like what I have done. The bonus image shows the model completly all by itself. I added the background afterward, then I smoothed out all of the edges of the glass doors, as to make them look more natural and from a face on view point, you can't even tell that hey are even 3D doors. They just look like a real set of doors in a place where they are not meant to be. Your joke about Tarzan made me giggle lots too. He would be wondering how the doors got there and what is the purpus of them. *Giggles*

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet
sissybabysamantha2
What a strange place to find  glass doors lol. But very good work doing it. It must take a lot of skill     

SissyBabyPet
@ sissybabysamantha2

I agree, it is a strange place to find glass doors, that is what I like about this creation. It's something yuo certainly do not expect to see on a rope bridge. Yes it does take a lot of skill doing the image alterations, removing the reflective glass image from the original doors took presission drawing before I could remove them and then fill in the gaps with the see-through glass instead.

Anyway, I am glad that you like the image.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Categories:
Str8 Orientation
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.