On the date:
August 21st, 2015 ~ 3:33 am
If they gave a reason it will appear here
Old thread in wrong forum.
Moderator Deletion
not into that.....
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
ok Im not into the whole baby thing I dont have to do anything like it right. I mean Im good with skirts and dresses but dipers and beging a baby not me, also can someone tell me why its intresting
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

daysie
Yes chrissygirl it is just fine. I am not into the diapers either. I do like to play dressup too. There is a security in not having to worry about anything. I don't exactly know. But I love it here cause there are many that like it and will never judge anyone for who they are. Love and hugs. Daysie
Wannabe_Baby
Well I suppose it's interesting for us the same way that dressing like a girl is interesting for you. ^_^ It's just something that appeals to us.

ChrissyGirl

Well I suppose it's interesting for us the same way that dressing like a girl is interesting for you. ^_^ It's just something that appeals to us.  

yeah I guess that makes sense different tastes and all ^.^
babie
well do diapers it covers up my thing and keeps dress an panties clean .as far as be a baby no just don't like that helpless feeling
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

nurunuru
Your not the only one who isn't into diapers.

I love the frilly outfits, but diapers just arent my thing.
littlemissalexis
I think it add to the feeling of submissive. Sure you can like feel submissive in a frilly overly feminine outfit, but when someone fully control over a constant need like using the potty. It makes you you feel weaker and to trust another.

Sometimes you can be too feminine for the boy's restroom and girls might haven't accepted you to use the girls restroom.

Sometimes it just as simply I like looking and acting like a little girl and wish i could have been closer to mommy or daddy's spoiled princess.

MommysSlave
I like the humiliation aspect of it too. I love wearing diapers and frilly dresses, but the thought of someone discovering me in either really gets me excited too.
sissyjj
I'm not really into the AB dipee thing either. Just give me oodles of pink satin frills flounces and ribbons and I'm in sissy heaven. Kinky boots are a new and interesting direction as a sissy but look great. I'm a black leather or rubber and booted, cane holding dom in my alter ego. Two sides of the same coin, yin and yang in dynamic harmony.
~ Items ~

jamie
I totally love being girly in satin and lace dwessies. Playing dollies and cuddling are also my favorite girly wuvving thingies to do. I love being a girl about aged three to six (with boobies). I don't mind dipees, but I haven't worn them in sissy-girl mode yet. Being sweet is the most sissy part of sissydom for me. I love to give the world a lot of affection, especially when dwessed in my girly-ish dwessies!

Have a balloon!

Wuv, Sissy Jamie
lil-miss-ashlee
give me panties and a cute dress over a diaper any day. I dont know it just dont appeal to me

ciaraanne
I concur with most everyone here, especially the humiliation. Diapers, to me, means loss of control over bodily functions. As I am not prepared nor financially secure enough to do this on an everyday basis, diapers (though they may be overly humiliating...yay!) are out.
Fem Prince C
It's always difficult and I think we've discussed this a few times in different contexts because strangely enough we're all different. Like the person who posted this thread I'm not into AB but certainly wouldn't bash those who are.
All I would do is pass over any threads that are mainly for those who do simply because they don't do anything for me.
The Boy Prince who became a Sissy Gurl Princess "Best read ever. Honest"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.