XXX The training of LMPP ~ chapter 6 added 2~11~12
Little Miss Poopy Pants gets her wish, a dirty ABDL story not for the squeamish!
Posted on
Add A New Story
Hiii Sissyyy, I stopped at that daycare down the street today and got you a big Surprise!, She said while dropping a huge trashbag in front of me with a thud!. Your gonna wear used baby diapers today, and if your little peepee likes them too much guess what happens? UhhhhOhhhh, then it's gonna be messy baby diapees EVERY day for you Sissy Girlie!
Now dump out the bag and lets see what we have here. She barked. As I emptied the bag onto the kitchen floor she started kicking and stepping on the dirty diapers with her boots, seperating the pile trying to find one with the biggest mess. She spotted something and bent over to pick it up, showing me a dirty pink pacifier she said, We'll save this for later and tossed it on the counter. And this too, as she pulled a filthy baby bib from the garbage pile. Then she kicked a heavy bundle over to my feet. Unwrap it Sissy and sit in the BABY mess, She commanded.
I knelt down and unfasten the tapes, they were large size Pampers, white with nursery prints and very heavy full of pee & poop. I squated and slowly pulled it underneath my bum. NOW SIT DOWN, she shouted, smacking my naked bum hard with her hand.
I eased into the mess and grabbed the sides of the diaper while feeling real baby's yucky cucky mess cover my bottom, naturally I started to refasten the tapes. Awwww, She said mockingly, The wittle baby can't wait to put on her new dirty diapee, HUH SISSY!
Nodding, as I fastened the remaining tapes. Then she kicks over a pink barbie pullup and says, Now stand up and slide on these cute pullups baby girly. They are soaked with pee and heavy as I pick them up, I roll over to the side and she pulls my arm helping me up. Holding the soaked pullup in front of me, I plunge each leg through the openings and slowly pull them up until they are covering my diaper. They feel so heavy and full, my legs and thighs are now all wet from the pee.
Then She slaps my bottom a couple times and says, Come here Sissy Baby it's story time. She takes my hand and I waddle along to the counter where she picks up a vinyl baby mat. Then she sits in the kitchen chair, holding her legs together she covers them with the baby mat and pulls me over, telling me to straddle the horsey. I must lift one leg up to sit down across her legs, just high enough so once i'm seated my feet can't touch the floor.
The diaper mess is squishing across my entire bum as she rocks her legs back and forth. What a mess you've made in your pants baby girl, your such a nasty baby she said looking into my eyes. She reached between my legs feeling my semi-hard cock, saying, You like being a dirty baby DON'T YOU! Well dirty babies get dirty things, so your getting that dirty old pacifier to suck on. She reached over to the counter, grabbed the filthy thing and pushed it between my lips. Saying, Suck it you dirty little baby. Then she mashed her palm against my mouth squashing and forcing the entire pacifier into my mouth, then pulling it back so only the rubber teat was in my mouth. Baby loves her paci, huh Sissy Girl, Dirty Baby loves her DIRTY little pink baby paci don't you!!
Nodding as I sucked the rubber teat, her thumb still holding it tight to my lips. Next she reached for that old food covered baby bib and held it up to my face, she yanked out the pacifier and pushed the dirty bib against my lips, yelling, LICK IT you dirty baby. I licked the stiff vinyl several times, making the food spills and grime all sticky. Then she dragged it across my face wiping the mess on my cheeks and mouth. Yummy used babyfood, She laughed, as she rubbed the pacifier around my lips, pushing the mess into my mouth as she stuck in the rubber teat. Then held the wet bib up to my neck and tied the straps tightly.
Again staring into my eyes, she pinched my nipples hard thru the vinyl and smirked, Soon the dirty baby will get her feeding! She reached down into my diaper and felt my cock getting really hard, she pulled it out and rubbed it across the front of my plastic diaper and said, Uh-Ohhhh soon my Sissy will make a cummy mess in her diapees and get to lick it ALL up, Then she will have to wear dirty baby diapers 24-sevennnnnn. Ohhhhhhh, poor miss baby poopy panties, poor little miss poopy pants, little miss poopy pants, little miss poopy pants, she kept repeating it while pinching my right nipple and stroking my cock. I blew my load in about 10 seconds.
Awwww wittle miss poopy pants made bigggg cummies, she must reallyyyy like wearing dirty little baby diapers, Huh Sissy, while wiping the cum from her hand onto my mouth, forcing her fingers in around the pacifier to push all the cum into my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head pulling my hair, helping me nod she said, Yessss my little miss sissy baby loves her dirty poopy pants and her dirty cummy little pacifier, so she will get them EVERY day from now on!!
Now slide off baby girl, she said while helping my off her lap. Take off your diaper and pullup SissyBaby, slide them down together all the way to your wittle feet and step out of them. You need to clean up the rest of your cum, so get on your knees and start licking them little BABY, lick the Sissy cream off your dirty diapey and pwetty pullups. I slowly licked the few drops of cum on the pullups, then she grabbed my hair and pushed my face over to the Pamper, Shouting, Lap it up wittle BABY, lick your cummies, lick your wittle diapey, lick the whole thing and lick it nice and clean cuz you will be wearing these all day and maybe all night!!

Network with me if you like my DIRTY stories, I will send special nasty snippets to "friends" only.

Chapter 2

Now stand up you dirty little SissyBaby, She said, so I got right up and she spun me around and wiped my bum semi-clean with wet washrag, then tossed it to the floor. Then took my semi-hard cock in her hand and squeezed it hard, with the other hand grabbed my chin and pushed against my pacifier with her thumb, smushing it to my lips. Staring into my eyes she held up a pink paddle and explained I would be getting a daily spanking to keep me in line and today's will teach you the rules, now get over my lap you naughty little Sissygirl. I pouted when she took my hand and dragged me over to her side, then held the back of my head forcing me to bend over, she took each hand and twisted my arms around to my back. With one hand she grasped my wrists holding them firm against my back, then she rubbed my bum and tapped it lightly with the paddle.
Your gonna be a GOOD GIRL from now on, She shouted, and then, SMACK, She whacked my bum hard, Your gonna do as your told, SMACK, and obey my ever word, SMACK, Understand Sissy, I nodded quickly my eyes filling with tears, ready to cry. SMACK, your gonna act like a BABY GIRLY at all times 24/7, GOT IT, SMACK, and act like a SLUT when your told, SMACK.
It hurt so bad I burst into tears, bawling my eyes out. Awwww poor Sissygirl is a wittle crybaby, SMACK. Just a blubbering little BABY, Huh Sissykins, She said mockingly, while pushing my pacifier back between my lips. SMACK, Sissy gonna be a total baby now, She screamed. SMACK, You'll be eating baby food in the highchair, SMACK, and sucking bottles of baby formula in the crib SMACK, you will crawl like a little baby and talk like baby, SMACK, always sounding like a lispy little girl, SMACK, and ONLY when a grownup speaks to you, Understand SissyBaby, SMACK.
I was bawling my eyes out, furiously nodding my head and blubbering thru the gag, with saliva and tears running onto the mat. Good girl, She praised, Now lets get the precious babygirl all dressed for her first day of training!
She released my hands and helped me stand up, then stood in front of me, tugging on my pacifier with her left hand, I felt a finger enter my bum and two suppositories being inserted. Babygirl gonna make big cucka pants today, Huh Sissy, She laughed. Now step into your dirty little baby diapeys again and pull them back on, don't bother with the pullups I have a really messy one you will wear instead. She handed me a huge bundle, an adult diaper loaded with crap. It's another prezzy from me, I did a big load in it this morning JUST for you SissyBaby!! Now unfold it on the floor and sit down in my big messy poopy diaper RIGHT NOW!
As my bum hit the floor I felt the old baby mess squish into my crack and her mess started oozing across the old baby pamper, thankfully it was still contained in the big diaper. What a big mess you made in your diapeys SissyBaby, She taunted. Now fasten those tapes quickly before any of your poopy MESS leaks out. Then put THESE on, tossing me a pair of pink rubber training pants. I looked up at her sucking my pacifier while fastening the tapes, then started sliding the rubber pants up my legs. She grabbed me under the arm helping me up to my knees so I could finish pulling them up over the thickness of my two pairs of dirty diapers.
Awwww, wittle wubber baby twaining pants for my wittle Thissy in twaining, she said mockingly. Now sit back down Sissy its time for baby booties and mitties, first you pull these booties on. As I turned to sit down in my mess she tossed them at my feet, I felt the poop spread across the bottom of the training pants as my bum settled to the floor. I picked up one of the booties, it was thick pink foam rubber with an oddly rounded sole. They looked like a maryjane shoes with molded in bobby socks and the sock hole was very small, I looked up at her with a puzzled face. Point your toe into the hole and pull with both hands Sissy, they need to be TIGHT so you can't take them off silly girl!
I pointed my toe and tugged on each side of the booty, it took some effort but my foot finally squeezed thru. Good Girl, she exclaimed, now your other footsie Baby. As I pulled the other booty on she informed me the rounded soles meant no more walking or standing without her assistance, only crawling was allowed now.
Now gimme your hand Sissy its time for the baby mitts, she grabbed my arm and squeezed my hand, forcing it into the mitt, my four fingers slid into one hole and my thumb into a smaller one. They were tight like the booties, with the same thick material but a frilly rubber locking strap at the wrist. Now gimme your other hand, She laughed as the lock snapped shut. Within seconds the other mitt was on and locked, Now stand up so we can put on your cute new outfit. She grabbed under my arm and hoisted me up onto my feet, smacking my bottom, yelling, STAND UP STRAIGHT. Then opened a box on the counter and pulled out a pink vinyl baby-style dress.

Now put your wittle mittens up, Thithy Baby gonna love her new baby dwess, she said, as I raised my mitted hands into the air. She slid them thru, then slid the dress down my body, pulling the sides into place. It was thick plastic and very short, even with it pulled down all the way you could still see my diapers & training pants.
Now all we need now is a collar to lock on your pretty dress and a leash to keep you out of trouble, she laughed. Reaching to the counter she grabbed a pink collar with silver glitter writing, it said: BABY GIRL. She pushed it thru the loops around the collar of my dress and fastened the metal buckles in back, then I heard her lock it and felt the leash being attached. Now I can walk my Sissy just like a doggy and tie her off so she can't run away. Poor wittle Thissy is soooo helpwess, She said while tugging the leash. Let's go for a walk right now baby girl, you need practice crawling around the house in your diapers. On your knees Sissy, She said laughingly, while pushing downward on top of my head forcing me to kneel.
Walking ahead she tugged the leash pulling me out of the kitchen, down the hallway towards the spare bedroom. As we approached she laughed, Look SissyBaby it's your new ROOM, pointing at the door, See it even has your name on it! Looking up I saw the pink name plaque: Sissy Baby Girl
Now EVERYONE will know your name little girlie, She smirked while opening the door.
I gaze in awe while crawling inside, the walls are light pink and covered with pictures suitable for a pre-teen girl. Barbies, Disney Princesses and boy idol "hunk" posters. Each wall has a huge mirror, plus another on the ceiling above the crib, which is in the center of the room. The crib is white with baby theme decals all over it, bottles, cribs, dolls, pacifiers, rattles, toys, etc. Each corner has a pink leather restraint and another large strap laying across mattress. Hanging above the crib is a typical wind-up baby mobile, but instead of cute toys it has mini dildos of all different colors.
As I looked around the room, one wall was all shelves, it's loaded with baby supplies. Stacks and packages of diapers in all sizes, Pampers and Pullups to Depends, along with serval different brands of tampons. There are rows of large Similac baby formula cans, cases of babyfood, baby powder, wipes, etc. The opposite wall has a large pink changing table, also with restraint straps and a mirror above it.
Another wall has a large flatscreen tv on it and a large baby jumper hanging from the ceiling facing the tv, in one corner is a large pink rocking horse with foot restraints on the base and hand restraints on the handle grips. In the other corner stood a full-size mannequin, a big black man with a huge black dildo pointing straight out and a little pink stool sitting in front of it. While staring at it I notice a large hole in the end of the cock. You like that Sissy Slut? She barks. That's where the naughty baby takes her cum sucking lessons and you will be spending a LOT of time with him in the near future, Haa Haa Haa.
She pulled me over near the crib the play area, there is a lil tikes pink table & chair set, a doll-size highchair, lots of baby girl toys and a playpen. Now close your eyes and put out your mitts Babygirl, I have another Sissy surprise for you. I reached out my mitted hands then closed my eyes.
Here is your new baby dolly SissyGirl, She giggled, handing me a life-size rubber baby doll with a big open mouth. Now hug and luv her like a good wittle girly girl does. I brought it up to my chest and hugged it, closing my eyes and resting my head against the soft fleshy rubber. My pacifier bobbed in my lips as I looked up at her. Awwww the Babygirl luvs her new dolly, Huh Sissy!
I hope so because she is a very special dolly, you will carry her everywhere now and play with her, sleep with her, you will feed her babyfood & formula, then change her diapees when she makes a mess in her pants. Cuz she is a naughty DIRTY baby like YOU, She shouted! Now get into your playpen so you can play with Dolly. I lifted my leg and swung myself into the playpen, it has a heavy clear plastic liner covering the bottom and sides so it crinkles loudly as I get inside and sit down.
Suck your nummy and cradle Dollykins like a good girly, She laughed, I'll be right back.

Chapter 4
She returned a minute later carrying that garbage bag and it was full of dirty diapers again. I picked up all your presents from the kitchen Sissy now say thank you, She announced. Then she lifted the heavy bag up to the playpen and dumped the contents inside, covering my crotch and legs.
Then she poked around them with the end of her riding crop, finally she picked up a small-size pamper, it was dark and heavy and made the whip bend as she plopped it onto the naked rubber baby doll cradled in my arms.
Ewww, this one's really loaded she said, I want your new baby dolly dressed in messy diapeys like she belongs, just like her sissy mummy! Now put them on her while I go get a bottle, so you can feed her and we'll see how those life-like features work!
I layed the doll down and opened up the messy baby diaper, lifting the doll a little and sliding it under the bum, then setting it back down into the poop. It smelled really bad so I pulled each side and refastened the tapes quickly, thankfully the small size pamper fit pretty well. I was checking it for leaks when she returned, carrying TWO full baby bottles!
Time to feed your baby, she said. Bring Dollykins up into your arms and cradle her like a good Sissy Mummy. Now feed the hungry baby her a baw-baw, she said while handing me a bottle. I looked down at the rubber doll and stuck the nipple into its open mouth, the lips suddenly came to life, it was actually sucking the bottle!
Now one for my Sissy, she laughed, as I turned to look at her she yanked out my pacifier and replaced it with an oversized pink baby bottle. Take your baw-baw and finish it all like a good girl. I sucked the yucky tasting formula while watching my dolly steadily empty her bottle. When mine was about half gone I felt my tummy start to rumble, I knew the suppositories were beginning to work and the formula wasn't helping. A couple minutes later my tummy was cramping and I couldn't hold off any longer. The dolly had just finished her bottle so I pulled the nipple out and set the bottle and put her down beside me. I leaned forward a little and filled my diapers with a huge messy load that just seemed to keep flowing, she pushed me forward more and said lovingly, Good Girl, She said, Now keep pushing and get it all out, fill up your Pampers my little Sissy Baby.
Once finished I leaned forward some more, but she pulled me back upright making the hot mess spread all around inside the diapers and training pants. Now pick up your dolly again Sissy, she commanded, hold her in your arms and squeeze her belly, I think she's going to mess her diaper just like YOU. I picked the doll up and set it on my lap, gently squeezing its rubber belly, soon I could feel something coming out as the diaper began to swell, then it began to leak out the edges around the dolls legs. It smelled like baby formula but was thicker like applesauce, and started running down my plastic dress, across my baby pants, then dripping onto the playpen mat, pooling in the center around my diaper and legs.
Don't forget YOUR bottle Sissy, she said while inserting the fat rubber nipple into my mouth. She squeezed it hard forcing the baby formula to stream in, holding it tight to my lips so I couldn't do anything but keep swallowing. The bottle was empty in seconds, so she pulled it away and announced that the baby's were still thirsty and she would be right back.
She returned a few minutes later and caught me slowly rubbing the front of my training pants. Awww the baby girl loves her rubber panties, huh Sissy, she said laughingly. Time for you baw-baw again and this time you both get my special babyfood & formula mixture just like Dolly gets. She handed me the large bottle and stuck the other one into the dolls mouth, it immediately started sucking. Try my Sissy formula, she announced, while guiding the bottle towards my face, Suck it all down like a good little baby!
As my mouth opens recieving the nipple, I notice an extra large hole on the end, when my lips close on it she squeezes the bottle and my mouth fills with the mushy liquid. Its hard to swallow and she keeps squeezing harder, her one hand holding the bottle and the other pushing the back of my head, forcing me to swallow most of the mush with the rest dripping out around the nipple onto my bib. She sees this and pulls the bottle away from my lips, then starts to follow the dripping mess with the nipple, pushing it down my neck then back up the other side where it's dripping. She rubs the nipple around my mouth, squeezing gently so the formula keeps slowly flowing out. Looking down I notice the mush is now running into my dollys hair, she saw it too and just kept squeezing my bottle harder, adding to the runny mess in its long curly hair.

Chapter 5
Awwww, poor wittle dolly is getting all dirty just like you Sissy Baby, she laughed, then reached down and started rubbing the mush into dolly's hair. My two dirty little baby girls are soon gonna be covered head to toe, She continued, while scooping handfulls of mess from the bottom of our playpen and rubbing it all over dolly's face and shoulders. What a MESSY baby you have Sissy, just like YOU! she exclaimed, as she smeared a handfull onto my face and squeezed my bottle hard filling my mouth, forcing more mess to run down my chin. Yum Yum, she said, grabbing another handfull of mush from the mat and rubbing it across my face, then she pulled the nipple from my lips and stuck in her thumb covered with the mush. EAT IT, she shouts. I suck off the mess staring up at her and swallowing the mush from the bottom of the playpen, the mess that ran out of my dollys overflowing used baby diaper. Sissy want more num nums open wide, she said, forcing another heaping handfull of the mush into my half-open mouth. And swallow, she said while covering my mouth, then she smeared the leftovers down my neck and across my bib, wiping the rest off on dollys hair.
Your wittle dolly is so filthy, she shouted, I think you need to CLEAN her SissyBaby! She reached under the doll and lifted it up, pointing the head towards my mouth. Lick her Sissy, lick her messy hair she said, forcing the dirty hair against my lips. Lick your dolly clean Sissykins, lick all the messy mush off her pwetty hair. Now lick her pwetty face clean, lick it nice and clean SissyBaby, thats it be a good babygirl and clean her all up.
Awww I think dolly likes your tongue, she said sarcastically while pushing our lips together. Why don't you give her a little kiss, Go ahead Sissygirl I think she likes you, HaaHaaHaa, Now hold her head and french kiss her, she said, handing me the dolly. Ohhh yeahhh she likes that, your gonna be her babybitch girlfriend. Tell her you love her and want to clean her all over, tell her you wanna lick her diapeys and the mess from her bottom. Start licking her belly Sissy, now work your way down to her diaper and lick the front and back, thats it, now lick around the top edges and around the legholes. Good girl, now dolly has a nice clean diaper, she said, now unfasten the tapes and set it aside for later. She pulled the dolly away a gave me a shove from the back, Lay down Dollybitch she barked. I layed on my side and she rolled me over onto my back, then holding it by the arms she straddled the naked doll across my face. Lick her clean you little bitch, she said, as she pushed its rubber waste hole against my lips, lick her pussy, lick her ass, clean her entire crotch you little Dollybitch. UhhhhOh, I think your dolly girlfriend has a surprise for you Sissy, she grinned. I could see her squeezing the dolls belly. Open wide wittle girlfwend, she said in babytalk, Dolly has a nice big hot load for you. The warm babyfood mush flowed into my mouth as she held it's rubber crotch to my lips, I swallowed fast but it still overflowed covering my cheeks and chin. Your such a messy Dollybitch she said, then she pulled the doll away from my mouth and kept squeezing, making the mush ooze out all over my face, then jammed it's crotch back into my face, rubbing it around and smearing the mush everywhere.
Ohhhhhh such a dirty nasty little Sissy you are, She said while sliding the doll down to my chest and rubbing it's feet in the sticky mess that had collected there. Now finish cleaning her mess!, She screamed, sliding a messy rubber foot across my lips then jamming it into my mouth, Suck it clean Dollybitch she laughed as I licked and swallowed the pasty mush. Now the other one Sissy, make her nice and clean, I sucked and licked until she was satisfied the doll was clean enough. Then she pulled it away, tossing it onto the dirty playmat.
Get up you filthy babybitch, She barked, extending her hand and helping me to my knees. Don't forget Dolly either, She said sarcastically. Pausing, allowing me to grab it's arm before pulling me to my feet. I stood there holding her hand wobbling in my training booties, my body was covered in mess from the babyfood and formula, my loaded diapers sagged almost to my knees. What a FILTHY little girl you are SissyBaby, She said sneeringly, while looking me over. Maybe you can get a diaper change tonight and then again maybe NOT, but right now my wittle babygirls will be taking a nappy.

Chapter 6

But first we need to start your girlie training Sissy, she pulled my leash and I stumbled behind her over to the wall of supplies, where she pulled down a box of Playtex tampons and pulled one out. After sliding the box back in its place she dragged me over to the changing table and opened a side drawer pulling out a huge pink pacifier, it had rubber straps and a medium-size black rubber cock dildo where the nipple should be. She also removed a small tube of ointment and opened it, squeezing out a small ribbon of gel. She held the tube in front of me so I could read it while applying it across my lips. The box said: Big Lucious Lips. use sparingly to puff up your lips for a glamourous look. application lasts 1-2 weeks. regular use will permanently increase lip size. Ok now pout your lips and open wide Sissygirl, She barked, shoving the cock in soon as I started to open my mouth, then she pulled on the straps making the gag so tight my lips flared out against the big round pacifier guard. She inserted her finger into my mouth and worked it around the gag making sure my lips were flared out in a "pouting" position, then she put her palm against the pacifier and pushed hard while her other hand expertly bucked the straps in back of my head. Lil Sissy gonna have big fat baby girl lips after her nappytime, perfect for cocksucking! Huh Sissy, She said mockingly, while pulling on the pacifier ring, shaking my head up and down, saying, yesss SissyBaby gonna crave a BIG squirting cock after her nappy Huh Baby, Sissy gonna beg for a big, big cock, Huh little SissySlut, still shaking my pacifier "yes". Babygirl will cry and beg for Daddy to give her a cum feeding Huh Sissy. She turned my head and pointed over to the mannequin, There he is all full of cum just waiting for his Babygirl to be trained enough to suck his HUGE cock. Loooooky Sissy, She laughed, then walked over to him and started to unbutton the shirt, exposing a large rubber bag with a white liquid inside. Here is your feeding baby, She said, patting the bag. Yummy Similac formula with baby cereal added, reaching underneath she turned a knob, Saying, Look at his nice thick cum Sissy, as it started to slowly drip out of the cock onto the vinyl mat below. Then she grabbed the big black cock and started rubbing his "cum" up and down the shaft, looking over at me, shouting, Suck your cock paci wittle Sissykins, cuz thats all you can handle right now, Huh Babygirl. The rubber cock was buried in my throat, but it did seem small and my lips were tingling, I could sorta feel them growing. I felt so slutty and she caught me staring at the dripping monster. SissyBaby really wants to SUCK him don't you, She shouted. Well too bad, you will just have to dream about him until your ready to BEG for such a HUGE cock. She put on a rubber glove, grabbed the tampon and unwrapped it. Tampon time SissyGirl, she said, then clutched the back of my diapers and pulled them open, stuffing the large tampon down thru the mess and into my bum hole. There now your just like a real girl Huh Sissy, a real girlie girl, She laughed, spanking the back of my diapers. Nappy time baby girl, She yanked my leash and walked over to the crib, after lowering the side she motioned me onto the plastic covered mattress. Come sit down on your tampon wittle miss cucka pants, she said mockingly, patting the plastic with her hand. Baby made big messy in her diapees Huh Sissy, now she must stay in them all day long, poor lil Sissyyyy. As I sat down all the poop squished around, spreading across my bum and filling my crotch again. She handed me the dolly, pressing it against my chest, telling me not to forget my wittle dolly. Now lay down on your back Babygirl its nappy time, She taunted. As I lay down my back she starts attaching the restraints, explaining that she doesn't want the baby to get hurt. My wrists and ankles are bound to each corner of the crib and the wide strap got fastened across my belly, then she tucked the dolls rubber legs under the strap. Now turn your head and stare at your new Da-Da while you fall asleep, my future BABYSLUT, She yelled. I turned my head, the big mannequin was only about 3 feet away from the crib and I could see the "cum" still dripping out of its cock every once in awhile. I sucked my pacifier cock and wiggled my tampon plugged bum on the plastic, feeling so girlish and slutty. Keep watching Da-Da and don't you dare look away, She commanded, as I felt her hand on the front of my diaper, She started pinching my peepee, then rubbing it, then pinching again and rubbing it, pinching and rubbing, calling it a big clitty, then pinching and rubbing it more and more. Sissys' clitty, Wittle Babys' Sissy clit, she laughed, repeating it over and over as she rubbed me into a hasty orgasm. Make big Sissy cummies for Da-Da she screamed, as I unloaded my cum into her rubber glove. Good girl, She beamed, while pulling her hand out, Now we have some nice lotion to keep your new cocksuckers moist. Raising her hand to my face, she spread the goo onto my lips around the gag and pushed two fingers into my mouth making sure I got the taste of it. Nappy time Sissygirl, she announced, now keep watching Daddy's cock until you fall asleep and maybe when you get up he will let you suck it dry. I kept staring, thinking how BIG it was, while sucking my cock-paci, until my eyelids started drooping and I fell asleep.
Last Post
34 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

babyloki
Definitely XXX and on the extreme side but I cannot lie, I enjoyed it!
LMPP
Extreme is good word....lol.....hopefully you will enjoy the next chapters too, cuz it gets better, or worse, depending on your likes.

To all readers who enjoy my stories.....The more comments you leave, the more I am motivated to write them........also PM me if you want to read more dirty stories, I have some filthy ones written but I don't wanna post them here in storytime.

Definitely XXX and on the extreme side but I cannot lie, I enjoyed it!  

Moonfrost
*blushes* this ish turning into sisfy's favie stowy <3
Silkyanon
Wow what a story, it got me all hot and bothered!!
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

plasticJanice
Such a naughty, dirty wittle baby girl! SO SWEET!
LMPP
Chapter 2 added......thanks for the great comments : )

Keep it up, I have six chapters written and plan on writing more.

Tell me what parts u like best and what u think should happen, let ur imagination run wild!........I DO!!

Silkyanon
Thanks for chapter 2 - great stuff!!
LMPP
Chappy 3 added, Happy New Year you dirty SissySluts!!!!

curiousbabygirl
Please write more, i love ur stories...
lilmikeysmith
I told you this in PM, but I will say it here as well. These types of stories are not really my cup of tea, but they are different and fun to read. You capture the moment so well, almost like you have been through these things. Great job

LMPP
thanks.......yeah, i've done some stuff....heehee

I told you this in PM, but I will say it here as well. These types of stories are not really my cup of tea, but they are different and fun to read. You capture the moment so well, almost like you have been through these things. Great job  

TiresiasRex

thanks.......yeah, i've done some stuff....heehee  

We'll have to compare notes sometime, LMPP! (I was at a costume party recently in Texas and some shenanigans ensued...but I digress).

parisser

To all readers who enjoy my stories.....also PM me if you want to read more dirty stories, I have some filthy ones written but I don't wanna post them here in storytime.  

Tried to PM you but never heard back. Thanks for great stories.
lilgirl123
Omg this is like the most amezing story ever plz send me a so we can role play and chat sometime

LMPP
I've never been past the front door with it Rex buddy, the wife don't like to share.

Parisser, i'm pretty sure I answered u but try again, **** happens...npi

lilgirl, i'll pm you but I dont roleplay....do have some other nasty stories I KNOW you'll like.....filthy bitch!!
TiresiasRex

I've never been past the front door with it Rex buddy, the wife don't like to share.

Heh, heh. I completely understand.

A few teaser details from me:

Dallas, an early New Year's Eve costume party. Got up my courage and came as the Baby New Year with my date. The fellow partiers loved it (and quite a few were more risque than me). Mike's Hard Lemonade in my bottle. Many refills. After-party pervy stuff: warm oatmeal and bananas poured down the back of my diapers, a lot of rubbing and cumming in the front. Damn, it was good (and flithy). I'll send you some more suggestions for your glorious stories later, LMPP!

lilgirl123
Aww no role playing :( sad face well pm me some more cuz they are good
LMPP
Love the warm oatmeal and nanna trick.....soggy bread is cheaper tho and less messy if you just want a quickey.

New chappy added tonite!.....a nasty 1 2

TiresiasRex

Love the warm oatmeal and nanna trick.....soggy bread is cheaper tho and less messy if you just want a quickey.

New chappy added tonite!.....a nasty 1 2  

Dear LMPP:

I had to laugh. You are recommending something "less messy"!?! Naw, the oatmeal was good...and warm and got warmer when I wet (or someone poured more water down the front of my diaper...I was participating in a kissing/"messing" booth challenge at the party).

I'll consider the soggy bread for the future, though.

As for your Chapter 4: Dang it all, you love the sloppy scenes! A lot of oozing and dripping going on here...(I wonder what Mr. Freud would say about us).

Keep the sloppiness coming (or cumming).

P.S. Tell me about the diaper in your avatar pic sometime. Style/type, where you got it, etc. PM or here is fine. (I'm looking to expand my wardrobe).
LMPP
oh don't get me wrong, i'd much prefer the mess but sometimes I just can't have it.....wheat bread will usually peel right away leaving barely any residue, a quick wet wipe and i'm back to normal (ahem)

I often wonder about the Freud thing.....was told that when I was a baby my mom came to check the crib and my diaper was off and I was playing in my crap, she prolly spanked me pretty good too......I have barely any memories of my childhood, although i'm pretty sure I wasn't molested, at least by my folks.......my brother is gay but i'm hetro and not sure if I could ever really suck one, i'd definitely have to be forced!....guys are gross!

Sloppy doesn't even come close to describing some of the next chapers.....or some of my private stories....lol.....huh T-Rex!

LMPP
My diapers come from thrift stores, lots of old farts die off down here and their stuff gets donated. i'm a cheap bastid...lol

I get my plastic pants and dresses online, ebay mostly.....got some nice stuff from a site in the UK that used to advertise on SK but I dont see them anymore, i just checked the "affies" section.....the dress is stiff thick plastic with adorable baby prints, plus matching training panties, bonnet and mitts, also got some sweet pink baby maryjane flats too in mens size.....it was around $200 delivered to USA and thats with 3 of the panties!!

P.S. Tell me about the diaper in your avatar pic sometime. Style/type, where you got it, etc. PM or here is fine. (I'm looking to expand my wardrobe).  

xx123xx
I just don't know what to say about this story. I just love it and I can't decide why it just turns me on so much. Its amazing please continue, I cant wait to see what is in store for the following chapters.

sissywayne1
ooooh more!
LMPP
Chapter 5 added tonight......it's really getting WEIRD!!

TiresiasRex

Chapter 5 added tonight......it's really getting WEIRD!!  

Oh, I'm sure it will get even weirder...

"The world is a strange place; let's keep it that way." - Warren Ellis, from Planetary
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.