R Tennis 1 - 3
Tennis is great fun in your sisters outfit. Don't let daddy catch you!
Posted on
Tennis 1 - 3 - Tennis is great fun in your sisters outfit. Don't let daddy catch you!, Panty,Bra,Daddy,Sister,Dominate, Feminization,Humiliation,Identity Swap Tennis 1 - 3 - Tennis is great fun in your sisters outfit. Don't let daddy catch you!, Panty,Bra,Daddy,Sister,Dominate, Feminization,Humiliation,Identity Swap
Tennis 1 - 3 - Tennis is great fun in your sisters outfit. Don't let daddy catch you!, Panty,Bra,Daddy,Sister,Dominate, Feminization,Humiliation,Identity Swap
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 My daddy wanted me diapered & dressed

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Sounds great to me, mine did not like my mom or sisters babying me.
shamrock
not for me,,,, baby butch 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Yes I understand not liking the subject. It's all for fun and the models get paid lots of money..

babyginagirl
I soooooo wish it was MY mommy who caught me dressed this way!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I missed this old comment, hugs.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.