PG starting out on being sissified
starting out on sissification
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Although I have been made to wear a chastity device for a few months, my life has taken a recent change when my Keyholder has decided that she wants to sissify me.

I have had to wear panties since i have been locked up – but a couple of weeks ago, I had to have a tattoo to show that I was owned and this week i have had to start wearing girly socks and now stockings each day to work as well as at home.

I’m not sure what i’ve got myself into – but keep feeling tearful at the thought of being made to do more and more sissy things as time goes by – but don’t want to stop following the instructions i’m given.

Tonight i’ve been told that i have to start posting comments about how i am feeling and so i have registered on this site.

Please can someone offer advice or suggest what i have to look forward to?
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Fairy
Being sissified can be a daunting process, especially for someone starting out. I went through almost the same thing that you're going through, though I haven't had a tattoo. At first it was a little horrible. You'll be humiliated, degraded, and treated like a pet, but as long as you go through it without complaint and do as you're told, then it can lead to some of the best things imaginable.
Chaste_Sissy

Being sissified can be a daunting process, especially for someone starting out. I went through almost the same thing that you're going through, though I haven't had a tattoo. At first it was a little horrible. You'll be humiliated, degraded, and treated like a pet, but as long as you go through it without complaint and do as you're told, then it can lead to some of the best things imaginable.  

Thank you sooo much for your thoughts! .. i made a big step today by admitting to my Keyholder (and myself) that i actually want to be a sissy. I'm sure i'll make mistakes but I hope to learn quickly and to incorporate sissy aspects into all parts of my life - i've been wearing stocking and panties all day today at work and LOVED the silky feeling - but felt quite nevous that someone might notice.

Please could i have more suggestions for incorporating sissy aspects in my life that i can aspire to in the coming weeks and months!

Sissy_Fairy
I'm always happy to help out a fellow sissy who's looking for advice, though there's not a lot else I can really say. You're wearing the most that you can wear, though perhaps try different colours. The only other thing I could think of relates to what you wear during the day. If you have a uniform at work, try and incorporate feminine items into that.
AmandaHerts
Wear camis as undershirts they really cant be seen (unless you're wearing white)

The super soft stretchy spandex/lycra feels amazibg hugging your torso...

Also paint your fingernails with clear nail polish... noone will notice but every time you move your hand the light will shine off your fingers and remind you that your a sissy.

baby_biicee
When you're out and about I'd also say consider other items you can do, possibly shaving areas less obvious and incorporating womens deodorants as well. It's a mix that can be subtle as long as you don't overdo it. Dove has a nice line with Cucumber that's soft and easy.

On top of painting finger nails you can paint toe nails as well. I do love the idea of the cami as an undershirt though.   Optionally you can try to incorporate articles of clothing from the womens side that might fit you without drawing too much attention either.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.