This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Babygirl305
On the date:
September 20th, 2014 ~ 9:22 am
If they gave a reason it will appear here
I'm not continuing this story and want someone else to be able to use the name.
Topic Creator Deletion
PG Sissy Kissed
A sweet little baby fairy girl wanders from her forest to use her powers to help sad and bad boys become happy and good baby girls.
Posted on
Add A New Story
Once upon a time there was a magical forest filled with fairies, unicorns, and rainbows! The forest was known as the Youthful Woods, for centuries it was a place of peace and fun, a place any girl could come to and feel safe and protected; The Fairies who lived there adored human children (baby girls especially) and would always use their magic to transform and keep them adorable little girls forever. Unfortunately one fateful day a bratty young prince of a nearby land wandered into the forest. The prince cared only for hunting and destruction, he chased the fairies off that greeted him and then sought to hunt one of the unicorns that inhabited the forest. Angered by his unprovoked attack, the fairies turned the young prince into a baby princess in a thick ruffled dress. The prince's retainers quickly picked him (or her I should now say) up and carried the royal back her father. The King was furious, as the prince was his only male heir, he ordered the forest to be burned and the fairies to be hunted down. The King's soldiers carried out his evil request and nearly all fairies and unicorns were killed in the attack. The Youthful Woods were forever lost, save for a small untouched oak tree that survived the blaze. Centuries later, after both the King and his kingdom were only legend in our present day the tree grew into an enormous and strong oak. Inside that oak was the last fairy seed, for you see fairies are born only from special acorns that grow on oak trees of the Youthful Woods. The seed grew and developed and from it came Simelia, the last fairy. 

When Simelia was born she was shocked to see no other fairies around, you see the trees of the Youthful Woods carry ancient memories inside them and they in turn pass them on to the fairies that come from them. Simelia knew that  there had once been fairies everywhere, now there were none...it made her feel very sad   she was all alone in this strange new world. For several minutes Simelia just sat on her tree home and cried, but suddenly she was interrupted by a sound: there was laughter! Maybe some fairies were around after all! Simelia desperately thought, but no she soon found the source of the laughter: it was a human boy laughing at a younger human girl.

"You're such a big baby Maddie! I can't believe you think those stories Aunt Lindsey told us about these woods is real! But what can you expect from someone who still wears diapers!" the human boy teased, as the human girl was starting to cry.

"They're not diapers Jason! They're good nights! I only wear them to bed! And besides, I'd rather be a big baby than a big jerk like you!" She responded through her tears as she ran off.

"Yeah go run home to mommy you big baby! I bet she'll give you a warm bottle of milk to drink tonight with your diapers! HAHAHA!"The boy taunted as he collapsed on the ground laughing. Simelia couldn't believe what she had just watched, while she knew human boys were often mean she hadn't thought the stories were all true. She couldn't let a poor little girl get picked on and she knew just what to do. Simelia flew down right next to the boy, who had a very surprised look on his face as she flew right next to his nose.

"Ah what the crap?! NO WAY! This has to be a prank! You can't be real!" The boy screamed as he backed away from the cute baby fairy.

"Oh but I am real, you rude human boy! And so are the stories of your cruelty! But I know how to fix you!" Simelia said as she flew over to the boy's face and gave him a kiss.

"A kiss?! Oh yeah, you really showed me fairy! HAHAHA! No wonder you things died out if you think kissing me is going to stwop me, hewy why me tawking funny?! Why me fewling funny? Why me hawr gwoing wonger and where did my pee pee go?!" The confused young boy said as he quickly shrunk and transformed into a cute little baby girl wearing a thick diaper and frilly dress.

"There, now you're much better, if you think being a baby girl is so bad maybe you try being one for a week! And guess what human? That's how long one of my sissy kisses lasts! I hope you learn your lesson, because if you don't I'll kiss you again and it will last for a month and if you still don't learn your lesson, I'll kiss you a third time and you'll be a baby girl forever!" Simelia said with a devilish grin on her face.

The "boy" looked frightened out of his wits and fainted, Simelia giggled, she finally had some company and some fun. 

Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

AmandaHerts
Interesting start... I'd love to read more! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.