Sissy Boys trying to impress the girls
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Kevin wanted to surprise his girlfriend on her birthday by dressing up as a sissy ballerina to celebrate the day

Kevin needed an adjustment to his outfit but couldn't do it without his gf's help

Kevin: Lisa I need you to tug on my....you know....

Lisa: sissy kevin looks like you've been enjoying this a bit much huh?

Kevin and his girlfriend lisa always picked out eachothers halloween costume that the other would wear. Lisa knew of Kevin's obsession with schoolgirls that she decided to teach him a lesson. However the plan backfired as Kevin started to enjoy it.

Kevin: Lisa now I know why girls like wearing skirts.....

Lisa: How's the fishnets treating you?

Kevin: They aren't too bad but these anklestrap stilletoes are murder

Lisa: The better to show off your sissy legs.....now smile for the camera kev

Kevin pressed against Lisa knowing that he enjoyed being female even tho it was for at least the night.........or was it?

Kevin was forced to dress up as a ballerina in order to keep going out with Liz

Kevin: This wasn't so bad after all Liz

Liz: I told you you'd enjoy it...even tho I was out of ballet slippers

Kevin: Its ok these black flats are comfy and the tights feel good too

Liz: I noticed (looking under the tutu at the growing bulge)
Last Post
45 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

rainbow24
very great these picture I was like it.
prissyprincess
  Sign me up for the Ballerina Class Please , giggles , I Wuved those fishnet,s dears very nice indeed .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

keely
great pictures
babySeph
i really liked the schoolgirl one

Sissykrissy
thanks...

Good pics are hard to find these days
NappyHappy
Cute pictures, thank you for sharing!!

nagwa
very sweet captions thank you
jamiesissy
I love those please make more

Sissykrissy
trying to find more photos at the moment brb with more

here they are:

Kevin didn't expect wearing girls clothing was so fun.......he actually tried on his gf's outfit just for laughs

Lindsay: Krissy smile for the camera and close those legs, we don't wanna let ppl know you are a boy under there.

Kevin: um Lin can you let me ummmm.....keep the skirt and pantyhose?

Lindsay: awwww did you make a mess?

Kevin froze in horror that he was locked in his sister's closet. Problem was that his boy clothes were out on the floor outside and he'd have to wait for his sister to unlock it. Whether to stip naked or stay in the outfit, Kevin didn't know what to do.

Kevin couldn't believe his gf Lizzie talked him into doing a pantyhose ad shoot.

Lizzie: Don't worry Kev your face won't be shown....all I care about is showing off those cute long legs of yours

Kevin finally got accepted to college. Only problem was that it was an all girls college. Since the mix up gave him free tuition and board he decided to change his name to Kara, and had to spend a ton on fashion. Someone should tell him to dress more professionally.

Kevin: Hi Lisa what......whaaaa?!

Lisa: Kevin give me your leg *lifts it up flaring the skirt*

Kevin: Lisa....don't!

Lisa: Sarah take a pic as soon as you can......this will come in handy when he says no to my proposal of marriage.....I blackmail him into marrying me or I will prove of his habit

Kevin: what wait you said you'd like me more as a girl.....

Lisa: I meant I like you as a girl myself.....but this provided an opportunity.....smile!
Sissykrissy
hope you like the new ones....

Andreea
What gorgeous captions, dear.     And what lovely things to fantasise about (Especially being a pantyhose model. I shall be dreaming of that for days to come, I fear). Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.          
prissyprincess
  W O W !! Hard to beleive that these are even better dear THX so much for all your hard work .  

Sissykrissy
here's some more:

Kevin stood there posing in his tights and a skirt for the first time....only problem was that his gf took a picture of this incident.

As punishment for forgetting her birthday, Kevin ended up serving as his girlfriends sissy servant for the day. But to Kevin this was no punishment....even if he had to wear 3 inch heels......at least he looks pretty in fishnets.....
prissyprincess
  W O W !!! Sure wish I was the Lucky one with the Maid,s outfit and fishnet,s giggles , Very nice indeed !!!! THX sweetie keep,m cumming , giggles   

SissyAyanami

W O W !!! Sure wish I was the Lucky one with the Maid,s outfit and fishnet,s giggles , Very nice indeed !!!! THX sweetie keep,m cumming , giggles     

I have to say that these are some rather lovely pictures with some great captions! ^_^

Keep up the good work o.o
evontime
love that maid outfit. All very nice!

ky_girlieboy
these were really great. i wish that i had a maids outfit to wear. that would be so cool.
ky_girlieboy

Kevin , after switching bodies with his sister Kayla, stood in the kitchen practicing his ballet
routine for the school talent show, Kevin (now Kayla) had to win the 1st prize in order to
get his body back. His sister told him that if he did not get first prize she would never swap back! but kevin was silently saying to him self that he had to loose because he never wanted to go back to being a boy ever again!

Kevin and Jason were having to much fun after being turned into girls by Kevin's kid sister.

Kevin (in the red skirt) hugged his sister thanking her for helping him get dressed
this way, telling her that this is going to be the best halloween that i have ever had

ky_girlieboy

Kevin sat and smiled for the camera as his girlfriend took his picture! Kevin was really enjoy being dressed like a girl and told her that he would like to dress this way more often

Kevin hurried for the door, trying to exit the door, as his 7 year old sister waived her toy wand and started to say magical words to turn him into a girl, but he didnt make it out
the door in time and his sister was just laughing

Kevin sat there for his senior picture, but he wasn't himself. he had been standing in line with his girlfriend jessica, she reached over to kiss him, a bright light flashed, when the light went away he realized that he was now in his girfriends body.
but was thinking to himself that he didnt want to stay this way for long, because the photagrapher was making him feel uncomfortrable
ky_girlieboy

Kevin (now Kayla) was just so happy. he had wished time after time that he was a girl,
and it happened. he was thinking to himself just what i always wanted. now i have all
these clothes and look this way, i wish that i will never have to go back to being a boy again.

Kevin stood smiling, as he posed for the picture. he had always wanted to wear a french maids dress, now he was getting the chance! he thought even if i have to work and serve a bunch of girls, this is going to be great

Sissykrissy
nice captions.....Let me add some more pics I hope to add them soon

here they are

Kevin decided to go as a goth ballerina but forgot to ask his gf for a pair of bloomers
Sissykrissy

Kevin enjoyed the feeling of the tulle tutu skirt so much that he kneeled to feel it on his fingers. His girlfriend took the moment for a great snapshot of him curtsying.

Lindsay was tending to Kevin aka Krissy's new outfit but Kevin was getting a bit cold.

"Lin where's my tutu?"

"Krissy if you complain to me one more time I'll give you the shortest tutu available!"

While Lindsay wasn't looking, Kevin decided to take a break in the laundry room.

"awww is little sissy tired and stretching his cute long legs?"

"Lin I uh...."

"Don't worry Krissy this photo will be great...."

babie

Kevin enjoyed the feeling of the tulle tutu skirt so much that he kneeled to feel it on his fingers. His girlfriend took the moment for a great snapshot of him curtsying.

Lindsay was tending to Kevin aka Krissy's new outfit but Kevin was getting a bit cold.

"Lin where's my tutu?"

"Krissy if you complain to me one more time I'll give you the shortest tutu available!"

While Lindsay wasn't looking, Kevin decided to take a break in the laundry room.

"awww is little sissy tired and stretching his cute long legs?"

"Lin I uh...."

"Don't worry Krissy this photo will be great...."  

your not sharing clothes any more buy your own
sissy miranda
Krissy sweetheart new pics were awesome adore the pretty pantyhose shots..thak you for sharing..kisses and hugs miranda

Arcane_Soul

It had been weeks since Kevin woke up to find himself the hostage of an Amazon Dominatrix. She had constantly been using him for weeks to fund her vanilla day job as a magazine photographer, and quickly became her favorite model to play with. A smile crept onto his lips and he realized though that me might be liking the attention and outfits.

And until you decide that you want to act like a big girl you can jsut sit there on the time out chair and watch the rest of your sissy classmates be prima ballerinas. Anymore outbursts or pouting and maybe we'll send you over to the nursery.

0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.