XXX Sissy Baby tasks for Little Alice
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya!

My name is Sissy Baby Alice, and I need help finding things to do with myself *giggle*

Here is a link to a thread with a bunch of pictures of me, to show I'm a sissy who knows what they're doing and can provide evidence: clickie!

Things I have at my disposal:

* sissy clothing

* diapers

* light bondage

* costumes of all style (ballet, schoolgirl, maid, lolita, sexy)

* tons of baby stuff (even a playpen)

There's more but you get the idea... I have a ton to work with!

What I'm looking for is ideas for tasks I can do as a sissy baby, and either take pictures or record for your enjoyment. I am willing to do light public play (stuff near the house or late at night in alley ways) but can do a ton at home. So please come up with original baby task ideas or sissy prissy stuff that I can do! I want to be able to post these to my blog and show the whole world I'm a big sissy baby!

Thanks for any ideas, ask questions if you need clarification.  

click to go to my website!
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ami
I don't know where this idea came from, but how about placing a key outside of your home a good distance away, e.g. in a nearby park. At night, go out all dressed but lock yourself out. You can only get back in if you go grab your key, you'll just have to deal with the walking and/or potential passerby.
sissy maid katie bell
Dear Alice, your such a baby boom boom are you not:)

in your lovely nappy's and frilly dress's, in fact i must admit your the cutest sissy girl i have seen in well a long time:)

Now of course sissy girls need tasks and punishments, but i don't work publicly on boards im more of a one on one person.

So if you would like some magic, then message me and i will set you some quite interesting things to do, covering devotion, sissy need and want, sissy punishment, sissy humilation and sissy total humiliation. (Ever lost control for real?)

i look forward to hearing from you sissy.

sarahpenguin
You're so adorable! I'm jealous :) What's your favorite baby toys, baby food, and formula?

stacymolugo
 This is my costumes that I wore in last Halloween. Sexy Alice Costumes. I have got it from Spicylingerie.com, It was so sexy. Thanks!! Spicy Lingerie.!!!

sarahpenguin
is cute :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.