R Scrapbook Cappies 5
I have captioned 10 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Butch I always want you to scrapbook me!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Yes I am glad you like your cappies in the first Scrapbook thread. This might be the end of Scrapbook for a while but new stuff can be added later if needed.
jessybaby
Wouldnt mind being the baby in that crib. 
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Maybe Emily will get you a crib, giggles.

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  Emily only wants a little crib. But she doesnt mind taking care of more than one baby.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 What a lovely mommy to take care of more than 1 baby. See you in a couple of hours, he he.

Robyn
Oh dear, my secret is so embarrassing! "Missy Marine" and look what cappies they made me do!!

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Hello Robyn, you deleted your post but I saw it. I am glad you liked your captioned piccie. The picture was just perfect for yours!
Sissybabygirljessica
I never wanna be a big girl 
My kik is lilPrincessJackie add me

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 Yes I thought that was true and the cappie was sort of written that way. You are a baby!

Sissybabygirljessica
@ Baby Butch
  tes daddy i am ur baby 
My kik is lilPrincessJackie add me

Baby Butch

@ Sissybabygirljessica

Yes you are my baby girl. Have a pacifier, bottle, and relax in a diaper.

Wuv Daddy

babyginagirl
Yessss me needs a long long nap.Me's berry tired Auntie Crissy.Pease tell me a story!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hewwo Babyginagirl, mes gwad ooo wike yur cappie. Hope a stowy will help ooo sweep. Hab gweat day, wuv Baby Butch.
dolliesissy
Eeks! not cuffed and stuffed again " says Briar rabbit to the tar baby...(angelic smile) 
 Dollie Sissy..... M.M.PRODUCTIONS

Baby Butch
@ dolliesissy
 I wanted you in the Scrapbook and I see you found the caption and liked it. *baby smile*

Robyn
Caught in my bra, panties, nylons and high heels!! i thought I could put on big girl panties but sometimes I still have "accidents" and make piddle panties (blush) 

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Your caption reply is magnificent like your cappies always are. I love that pic I found and it had to be used for you. Have a great day!
Robyn
Oh! Baby Butch! I came across this cappie you did for me today and I made creamies in my panty!

You see, the guys were right, I should be in diapers or maybe Disney Princess pull-ups! After all, what's a sissy to do when she can'y control her creamies?

You have been so good to me and i have been such a naughty little sissy that I published this caption just for you.i was supposed to post it months ago but I was a scared wittle Marwine.  Oops! Am I starting to talk baby talk again? next i'll be sucking a binkie and drinking from a sip-pi cup! 

Oh dear! I am talking baby talk again!!! Should I link this caption to my profile? (gulp) so everyone can see it forever and ever?                                                                        

But you can see why I was embarrassed....more is ultra-sissy baby, isn't it? Can I tell you a secret?                                                                 

I had a seamstress make a special girlie uniform for me! I did!! (blush) the regulation woman's blouse is cut to a mid-riff so baby's tummy is showing!! Isn't that cute? Maybe some cute boy will give me a raspberry and make baby giggle?

The skirt is modified to a micro-mini with pleats! It is so short that my stocking tops and garter tabs are always on display, and I can hardly walk without showing off my panty.  

Adorable, isn't it? I love pink!! Do you think it is naughty to wear baby girl panties and big girl nylon stockings? Sometimes I do a little can-can dancie to show off my stockings and panty. 

Okay, but don't tell. I have a little potty chair i keep hidden in my bathroom. It wouldn't do for a girlfriend to find it! What could I say? It is my Princess Potty Tinkle Chair!
Image result for baby girl potty chair
Could I get any more sissy? Well, maybe, if I wet the bed.....(oops, don't tell on me, pwease). My babysitter, Susan, scolds me when I have an accident. 
 so i pwomise to be a good wittle sissy girlie. See....

I feel so sissy and so embarrassed....more?  everyone MUST comment to encourage Wobin-Anne to be a good widdle girlie.

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Oh no! You did it and finally removed the "hearts" blocking your text in the caption. How embarrassing this must be to admit such sissy things about yourself. Do a can, can, dance in your wet pantie so someone will pay attention and put the proper diaper on Missy Marine, Piddle Panties, Robyn-Ann, or just John. Embarrassing comments must be left for Robyn! OMG - kiddie potty chair, pink lacy panties, and yes wetting the bed too!

Robyn
@ Baby Butch
  OMG! I did it!!!??? I thought I deleted it before I logged off! Are you serious? (super blush) Can you give me the link? (giggle) and I told about the "girls' who were going to babysit me too!

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Umm, well there is no link. I was recommending people make comments on your now readable cappie. I see you made it your signature, he he. Have a great day Robyn!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.