PG 13 Sam's Dream come true!
A boy gets his wildest fantasy but with some undesired consquences...
Posted on
Add A New Story
He arrived for his girlfriends slumber party with a bag with some pajamas and that was it. He knocked and Jessica answered and embraced him with a long hug. "I'm so pleased that you are here!" she said.
"Happy Birthday!" Sam Said back smiling!
She lead him by the hand up to her room and introduced her friends who were all already in their nighties and onesies. She smiled and told him to go and change; they were going to play spin the bottle in a minute!
The bathroom smelt strangely of talcum powder but he changed anyway and quickly returned to the party. He sat in the circle and played for a long time. Mostly doing truths but with the occasional dare mixed in!
About an hour in one of the girls on his right 'accidentally spilt her drink onto his crotch area, the only clothes he had! At that exact moment Jessica's mother walked in as well and looked down on him.
"Oh", she said, "It seems we have a bed wetter with us today. Well come with me. You can explain it to me on the changing table."
Meekly he followed her not quite sure what to expect. To his horror he walked into a nursery of sorts!
"No..", he started to say but before he could say anything she had lifted him up and onto the changing table and rammed a pacifier into his mouth.
"We have a crib that you can sleep in and you will need some clothes so this nightie will have to do. She removed his trousers, sighed and then powdered him up to put him in a diaper. She then removed his other clothes and placed him into a pink onesie. "That should keep the baby warm." She said as she pulled on some mittens over his hands. "I'm going to lock these as well to stop you from trying to get it off!" She clicked on some small heart shaped padlocks around the mittens and then lifted him of the changing table. This had been one of his fantasies for as long as he could remember he thought! Finally he got to do it for real! She reminded him to drink a lot and then pushed him through the door to the bedroom to face the girls! 
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
please continue
AmandaHerts
This story has INFINITE POTENTIAL!! 
I really hope to read more :) 

sissieann
 More please??  
sissybabydreams
What a fortunate little boy, an accident that turns into his dream come true

allison361
I love your little stories.

KS
Cute! I hope for more :)
mya
mhorw pwees
 Princess are kind, brave, beautiful and determined they can do or be anything 

even change the world.  

All girls are princess what you see in the Mirrors doesn't define you.

It doesn’t meter if you weren't born a girl. As long as your one at heart you too
are a princess 

Categories:
Wetting The Bed
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.