R Put In A Diaper
Even adults can be put in a diaper if they need them. Some may be punished with diapers.
Posted on
Put In A Diaper - Even adults can be put in a diaper if they need them. Some may be punished with diapers., Double Diapered,Diaper Punished,Babysitter,Tights,Crib,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Put In A Diaper - Even adults can be put in a diaper if they need them. Some may be punished with diapers., Double Diapered,Diaper Punished,Babysitter,Tights,Crib,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Put In A Diaper - Even adults can be put in a diaper if they need them. Some may be punished with diapers., Double Diapered,Diaper Punished,Babysitter,Tights,Crib,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Put In A Diaper - Even adults can be put in a diaper if they need them. Some may be punished with diapers., Double Diapered,Diaper Punished,Babysitter,Tights,Crib,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*More from Baby Butch*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, i like 2 to 6 and when are you going to post Halloween story ,,,,,,,  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Five out of six is good with me. I am going to post my new Halloween story on Monday the 17th which is 2 weeks from Halloween. I will likely post the entire story late Sunday which will be Monday real early Sissy Kiss time. I am sure you will like the story!
Sissybabygirljessica
Can i be in the story Mister Butch? 
My kik is lilPrincessJackie add me

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 You can be in any of these if you wish. I will try to remember you in the next set of site members cappies.

babyginagirl
Baby Butch,I sooooooo want to be the SWEET baby in the waiting one.I soooooo LOVE DIAPERS and  TIGHTS together,especially when the TIGHTS are these sweet PINK color. with a matching BRA.   But truthfully,I would LOVE to be in ANY of the scenes!!! XXXOOO

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I really love diapers and tights too. Especially when the diaper is white plastic outside and the tights are pink. I am happy you love all the scenes.
jessybaby
Ive been bratty. so mom is gonna  baby me like lil joey. Im waiting to be confined and punished BB!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Oh no! I hope being bratty was worth the punishment. I bet the punishment is even more fun! Hugs Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.