Topic Creator Deletion
All XXX Mums best friend helps me earn some extra cash
Im a 19 y/o girl that needs to earn some extra money to help get me through uni
Posted on
Add A New Story
The chapter list
Chapter 1
The Next Chapter
It was another boring night at home watching tv with my mother because i couldn't afford to go out and party with the rest of my uni girlfriends.I had been studying to become an engineer for the last year and a half and the cost was killing me.Being a pretty blonde young woman trying to get an engineering degree was very stressful and time consuming so i didnt have the spare time to get a part time job.Which also meant that i couldn't afford to go out and party to relieve the stress from all the studying.
"Well Cindy this is just too boring honey.I'm going to go and get changed and go out for the night.Be a good girl while mum is gone and don't have any friends over or mess the house up ok." Great now i was being ditched by my own mother and she wouldn't let me have a friend over so i was stuck at home alone watching some boring movie that i had already watched before.
"Yes mum,have a good time and don't worry about me i will be a good girl."
Mum had been gone for about an hour when there was a knock at the door and i was surprised to find Mrs Jade standing there. "Hi Mrs Jade i'm sorry but mum went out about an hour ago and she won't be home until the early morning."
"Oh that's a shame Cindy i was hoping to have a cup of tea and a chat.I was so bored at home and needed to get out and catch up with a good friend.Seeing as i am here can i come in for a quick cuppa anyway?" Mrs Jade was wearing a nice outfit and was looking very attractive for a woman that was the same age as my mother,as i was lonely i thought that some company would be better than watching the tv.
"Sure Mrs Jade i am just watching an old movie anyway,come in and i will put the kettle on."
We went into the kitchen and i made us both a cup of tea.Sitting at the kitchen table drinking tea with Mrs Jade i was thinking that i really needed to earn some extra cash so i could go out on the odd occasion. "So Cindy why are you stuck at home watching old movies while your mother is out enjoying the night life?"
"Well i don't have the spare time to work because of all the studying that i have to do so i don't have the extra money to go out.Honestly it's really starting to get me down and i am starting to lose my focus on my studying." Mrs Jade sat there for a moment sipping her tea then she smiled at me and said "Really a pretty girl like you stuck at home bored is just terrible.And all stressed out aswell sweety,honey you should be enjoying yourself and making the most of your youth. You know Cindy i get bored and stressed out aswell and i find that being naughty sometimes helps me get my focus back.Do you like being naughty sometimes Cindy?"
Wow i wasn't expecting that,Mrs Jade caught me by surprise and suddenly i could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples getting hard. "Um i guess sometimes i like to please myself if thats what you mean Mrs Jade.Getting myself off does take the edge off and help me get through the day." 
Mrs Jade was smiling at me and she put her cup down and then got her phone out of her pocket.She started a movie playing on her phone and then passed it to me. When i looked at what was playing on her phone i couldn't believe my eyes.I had always thought that Mrs Jade was a bit of a prude but i was very wrong. The movie was Mrs Jade wearing a school girls uniform in a public toilet while getting fingered by a woman that looked younger than her.The younger woman was totally humiliating Mrs Jade and Mrs Jade looked like she was loving it. Now my pussy was really wet and i was super ,super horny.
"It looks like you are really enjoying my movie Cindy.If i give you $50 would you take your jeans off and rub your panties until you cum while watching my movie?"
I looked at Mrs Jade and she put a $5o note onto the table. Then she put her hand onto the crotch of my jeans and slowly started to rub me.She undid my jeans and i let her pull them off my legs.Mrs Jade took her phone and held it so that i could watch her movie.
I put my hands down onto my blue cotton panties and i spread my legs and rubbed myself until i came hard into my panties.
I had never made myself cum in front of another person before and i was feeling a bit embarrassed but also hornier than i had ever felt before.Without any warning Mrs Jade put her hand back down onto my crotch and slid under my panties and started to push two fingers into my pussy.I Tried to move away and push her hand away but she held me there and she started to fuck my pussy hard with her two fingers.After  a few seconds of shock i started to enjoy it and i started to push down onto her fingers with my pussy.
"You are a naughty little girl aren't you Cindy.Tell me that you like my fingers in your pussy and say it loud enough so it can be heard from anywhere in the house."
Looking at Mrs Jade i yelled out aloud "Mrs Jade i like having you fuck my pussy with your fingers." Two minutes later i was coming again and harder than the first time.
The Next Chapter
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalasbaby
Wow i hope your going to continue this
sissybabydreams
Wonderful as ever Cindy, loving the writing, please continue

naughtynappies
Looking pretty good.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.