PG Lost luggage, Luggage Mix up pt 4
Posted on
Lost luggage, Luggage Mix up pt 4, Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
You can click the image to see the full size
   "One month on the island now. No change in my status, still a girly baby girl. All the dresses and skirts that Mommy, yes I have to call her that now, that Mommy put me in are so short I have to work to hide my rumba panties that bulge with my thick cloth diapers. Here you see me going out for lunch with my Mommy and big sister, yeah she is younger than me, but she got promoted. Mommy says I am now her darling 4 year old! Dang y'know I would have fought her on this, but the truth is.........I think I LIKE being a baby girly girl! Gee wiz who knew, I guess Mommy and Sissy had me figured out before I did. The whole luggage swap thing was a set up, my Mommy and Sissy planned it all out. Truth is I am not angry, I think I am actually grateful...........giggle.......go figure.  
Gallery Images by KS
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
ahh perfect way to finish, thanks for the lovely story and captions 

KS
You are welcome, thank you for reading them :)
jessybaby
yay so cute
a new me teehee

KS

~*Christie Luv*~
This is such an adorable story! Thank you so much for it! ^_^

I also love your sissy SailorMoon avy! <3

KS
Thanks Christie :) 
Baby Butch
I like the picture and story, it is very good. I am suddenly wondering what Fantasy Island would be like sissy style and AB style. Thanks for sharing!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.