PG 13 Lollipop Sissy Baby Girl
Posted on
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
it's so adorable and cute
Babygirl35
Your art is some of the best out there.  All cute and some sensual, but all amazing and excellent details.

~*Christie Luv*~
Thank you sweeties! I'm glad you like it! I do love to go into detail to bring the viewer there! 

If anyone's wondering I usually have a story with my art pieces, but I'm saving my story writing energy for some lovely ebooks I hope to write! They will be sexy, and cute sissy stories with images! You'll be able to download them on Kindle, IOS, and Android as an ebook, and you can read them on your computer too!
sissydina218
wonderful i have missed these pictures

Baby Butch
I like the new artwork, I occasionally view some of the older stuff. I always like the cuteness and the eyes of those in the drawings. Nice to see a few soft teddy bears too.
magicgrrl
Oooo, I just love this one! So sweet and innocent-and yet, so erotic and sexual. I wish this was me...
As far as I'm concerned, being any gender at all is a drag
-Patti Smith

Just your average, everyday, magical warrior princess. Fighting for truth, justice, and frilly things!

Chiara
Beautiful sissy colours! 
AGPalgut
Lovely! I am in need of some candy right now!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.