PG 13 Kera's Plan For Me
A short story about a girl in my class who transformed me into her pink doll.
Posted on
Add A New Story

I was very talkative in lesson so one week my teacher moved me, she put me next to Kera! She was blond beautiful, perfect make up and always wore pink. Every lesson she would slip into conversation that pink was my color. We talked all the time and became close and we always ended up talking about girlie things like her hair or her nails or make up. I was not a very effeminate boyand always tried to act like a lad but she haan effect on me. 

One day in lesson the teacher went out and she told me she got a present for me, she gave me and small box wrapped in blue tissue paper and a pink bow. Inside waa baby pink nail polish bottle. She told me I had no choice but to let her paint my nails... so I did! It was the best feeling ever. All the girls in my class watched and told me how much it suited me. I was so happy, the lads picked on me but I passed it off aa dare!

The next day Kera invited me to her house, I jumped for joy! When I got there and was greeted by amassive house with a long sloping drive and flowers everywhere! She let me in and we went to her room! A white room with pink everything. It was my heaven, she sat me down at her make up tableand told me that she had been dieing to do my make up and the time was now! I protested but she said "look beautiful no one is here just me and you and you will be the cutest I know it", I submitted. She pulled out a passive bag of all pink brushes and bottles and pallets. She started with foundation and expertly applied it. She then out bronzer on my face to give my high cheek bones and a thin nose then got the pinkest blusher out and started to apply it. I tried to move away but she held me and said " you can not leave it half done or else" so I obeyed. She moved on to my eyes and did my mascara which gave me the longest eye lashes I had ever seen. Finally my lips she got out pink lip gloss and put it all over my lips.  She stood back and said “wow you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen". Looking at my reflection I was too scared to react because what I saw before me was the face of the most girlyest, beautiful and pretty girl I had ever sceen. I loved it! She crouched next to me and told me to pout and we took a selfie. “I have a lot more planed for you" she whispered taking me by the hand into the biggest room of pink dresses I could have ever dreamed of...

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Another good story Boy Who Cries Pink. I can see how you could add on to this one the way you ended it.
shamrock
dear ,,,, boy who cries pink ,,,, YES I like your story  too,,,, and we like to know what dress kera put on him ,,,, so please add more to your story and let us know will you,,,,,,, from shamrock 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Andlat
This is a great start. I hope that there's a lot more to this story coming! :)
shamrock
dear boy who cries pink,,,, you are welcome YES I like your work and I am a male too  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

sissydina218
boy who cries pink you have got to keep going on this story it needs a bit more I want to see if he becomes a sissy or just joins the girls.
babyginagirl
Soooo perfect for the beginning of YOUR feminine transformation keep going with the story!!!!!

babyjenae
Moors pweases..  Mees wanna sees wha hers gonnas puts hims intoos.. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.