PG 13 I'm Ashley and I'm new
Just Ashley introducing himself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ashley is a boy's name, ya know? I have it on my ID to prove it. :P

Anyway, I'm Ashley, not quite a sissy but I'm a very girly boy who does everything girly and sometimes plays the 'little girl' role too since it's hardly a stretch for me. I'm a student film maker too, working on creating some original stuff and I'm also working on my photography since I have this expensive DSLR camera to play with. Lighting is a pain too...

So, yeah, girly. I mean, to school I'll wear girls jeans, t-shirt and hoodies as my everyday atire. I don't own any boys underwear either, I just prefer the cuteness and colorful options that panties offer. If girls can be tomboys, boys can be girly, can't they? I do diapers and childish stuff at times, but I'm pretty much a brat most of the the time anyway so it's a fun role to play.

Hmm, I'm not sure what else to say so I guess I'll just leave some photos and open up the floor for questions? :)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/AshleyAshes2/IMG_0288.jpg
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyboy0000
hi hun welcome to SK. Those pictures of you are so cute. well welcome and have fun *hugs and kisses*
little_boy_pink
It's great to see you've joined, great to see you too. As cute as you are I'm sure you'll fit right in here, just be your self and I'm sure you'll be miss popularity.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Fem Prince C
You know what?
Just be how you feel (so long as it's legal!) so if you feel more like a "Tomgirl" then just go right ahead and be like that and if you find other bits of you along the path then explore them and see what you think.
I honestly think this 'label wars' bit gets in the way of people being just being happy with themselves as they are.
Welcomes!  
Prissie

Ashley is a boy's name, ya know? I have it on my ID to prove it. :P

Anyway, I'm Ashley, not quite a sissy but I'm a very girly boy who does everything girly and sometimes plays the 'little girl' role too since it's hardly a stretch for me. I'm a student film maker too, working on creating some original stuff and I'm also working on my photography since I have this expensive DSLR camera to play with. Lighting is a pain too...

Hmm, I'm not sure what else to say so I guess I'll just leave some photos and open up the floor for questions? :)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/AshleyAshes2/IMG_0288.jpg  

Yo Ashley!

I saw all three of the Photobucket links above. You're beautiful! I wear girl's jeans (or skirts, dresses) and lingerie every day myself. And twice this past week I wore pantyhose to my job, under my en homme clothes. But when I see your piccies I'd like to try thigh-high stockings.

Its not uncommon for those with feminine feelings to be artistically talented. I think its great that those like you who are into film making and photography, are part of our great world-wide sissy/transgender community.

So welcome to our site. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about.

Prissie
   Prissie

AshleyAshes

Its not uncommon for those with feminine feelings to be artistically talented. I think its great that those like you who are into film making and photography, are part of our great world-wide sissy/transgender community.  

He he, thanks.  X
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.

Prissie
Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures with us. Unfortunately for me, I don't have anything as sophisticated as what you're referring to above.

Butterflies and curtsies and SissySwishes,

Prissie
   Prissie

Jessica_Kitten
Heya Ashley I'm new too, I like your introduction and you look soo cute in your pictures!

x

Jessica_Kitten
Aww your pictures are so cute, I love them!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.