hormone therapy
day: 3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi freinds and sissies. Today is day three in my hormone therapy not much change. I am extaticly happy. For those thinking of hormone treatment just do it already! I know its a big step but why not you live only once. Go with no regrets. You don't want to get old and say my whole life I wanted and wondered about having real breasts. Just be sure to see a doctor for the treatment. Its the only way in my oppinion. Also the doctor will want you to fallow the harry benjiman standards of care for a ts. To all my sissies and freinds
Butterfly kisses
Amanda
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda
Last Post
130 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
125 - 150 of 129 posts
Page 6 of 6
Go to the page:    
Submit

becomingkatie
Keep us posted.
I just started taking hormones again after being off of them for a while.
My own breasts bounce when going down the stairs. I am more than ready to feel them with every step.

Hugs

Katie
plasticpantybaby

OMG its hot I'm not doing anything and it feels like its a millionm degrees in here. Hot flash.

Ok question is it cheating if you send pics to someone and you know there using them to get off. And your boy freind is only someone on the computer. Any one? Am I bad or is it harmless flirting ?

Hope someone can solve this for me.
Love all amanda  

Estrogen will give a person hot flashes.

tgrachael
Congratulations! I can't wait to start my treatment!
Kvetinka

Estrogen will give a person hot flashes.  

Only too little estrogen does give you hot flashes. I inject i.m. myself prescribed by my doctor.

125 - 150 of 129 posts
Page 6 of 6
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.