Hi all you other sissies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am so happy I found this site. I just love it! I feel so at home here, everything is my favorit color.http://www.sissykiss.com/pix/smilies/MyM-Smile.gif Not sure if I am doing this right, I'm new to the site.
Can any of you girls tell me where this cap came from. I would love to see the rest of it. The blond sissy looks just like a boy I used to do that to when I was that age. All of him! Of course I never dreamed of us being dressed like that at the time, I was just try on mommies things then. If you know please share it with me. I've searched everywhere.

Sissy Seana XOXO

http://www.pixprincess.com/cg/displayimage.php?album=502&pos=0
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ! 
Andreea
If you are trying to insert a "smiley" / emoticon image into the text, what you need to do is hit the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the page (after you have hit the reply or quote button). That will give you a huge list of icons you can insert.

I'm fairly certain that caption came from this site ...

http://www.prissys-sissies.com/Homepage.htm

A very popular place, around here.   You can probably find more of their cartoons in the art threads on this site. Hope you have a wonderful time here. ***Hugs and kisses***      
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

sissyseana
Thank you Miss Andreea,
I will learn. And thank you for the site, it look very interesting.
XOXO, Sissy Seana
SamiamBaby
Welcome to Sissy Kiss :)

prissyprincess
  a Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss  
Krezzy
Hi, glad to have you here! :)

pamperschick07
u'll like it here!
Silky_Dreams
Welcome :) I am new here so I am still looking around but it seems nice here so hope you enjoy it.
"Normal? Hmm...define normal"
No two people are exatly the same and why would anyone ever want that. It's our differences that makes us unique in our own way :)

Torry
I'm new to, its alittle confusing on where but i'm getting the hang of things. lots of love.
0sissymichelle0
Welcome on Board. Kisses Michelle

Baby Butch
Welcome from Baby Butch. :)
francescd
There are simply scads of that artist at imagefap.com Be very careful there, though. It sometimes becomes infected with nasty viruses. I use AVG for my anti virus program and it has always blocked them.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.