The Hellraisers & Other Stories
6/1/11. Edited and bonus cap added 6/6/11
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Bonus cap:

Check out my e-books!

Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Angelkat
Oh more stuff~! Only a few days later?!? I love you T_T
ausdpr
These are all somehow even better than usual, if that's possible.

I love the ABHunnies pics, have wanted to caption them myself but haven't been able to think of anything good. Think your ones work pretty damn good though.

The last story would probably be my favourite, would love to see more if the whim ever takes you.

Princess Pottypants
Thanks!

Yeah, the last story was probably my favorite this time around, too. They're all picture I've had around for a while, wanting to do something with, but had never really thought of using them together until last night. I wouldn't mind continuing the story, but the problem is I'm not really sure where I got the first picture from. I think I got it from a caption somebody else made here... But anyway, I don't know that it was actually from a diaper website. So I'd have to find someone who looks a fair amount like her, or stick more with pictures like the last one, which aren't bad, but I don't really want to tell a whole story with them. If I can't find a decent match, I might make it into a regular short story, though...
ausdpr
Not the best match, but could she do?

If so I can send you a truckload of imageshack links.

Princess Pottypants
Hmm... She might work. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more pictures if you wouldn't mind sending me the links. I'm also considering this girl:

ausdpr
Link sent, though I'm sort of considering voting for short story now... If you can promise that there'd be elaborate nurseries, heavily loaded diapers, humiliating spankings, and other such fiction unconstrained by what pictures you can find... :P

clarisselovelace
I love this!

Puffy
These are wonderful, keep up the good work.

Mina Silverwind
I simply adored the storylines in each of these lovely caption, please keep up the fantastic work, and you are talented in more ways than one.
Princess Pottypants
Finally started the adaptation/sequel to The Affair, which you can find here.
Check out my e-books!

Princess Pottypants
Ugh... Just noticed on The Affair that I refer to the main character by a different name once I reach the second cappie... I can remember meaning to call her that as soon as I figured out the story, so I'm not sure why I went with a different name in the first one. Anyway, I have that fixed now, and added an extra caption to the thread.
ausdpr
Love the bonus cappy series, here's hoping you make more mistakes at some point...

Angelkat
Always wonderful to get even one extra cappy from you the <3 Worthy girl formerly known as Clinedap~
slave23
Loved the cappies!! 'Cousins' is definitely my favourite, LOVED that series

Pussy slave
The last one with the restraints are super duper
c2bear
Great job on the cappies there all really good thanks for posting them. 

hazencage
The very last caption is what I wish to see more of. I absolutely love it.
redbird

Bonus cap:

Do you get extra credit for a messy diaper in class??

redbird

Bonus cap:

I like the one where she's checking her own diaper
meisababy
i love them a lot very good thank you

Loli-Misty
Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into these, it really show. I love your captions. :) I hope you continue making them.
stellaindiapers
Interesting Captions keep it up

shannellie
Yes, the effort really shows. These are great! All of them! Thanks for taking the time to create all of these. I never have the attention span for long projects, always abandon them right once they get off the ground. Way to stick to it.
Sissysummer

Oh more stuff~! Only a few days later?!? I love you T_T  

i love all the cappies

Sissysummer

Bonus cap:

fantastic caption collection
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.