R Dr Frankensissy
A mad scientist’s experiment to design the perfect sissy doll, inevitably has rampaging consequences!
Posted on
Add A New Story
   “Ach, mein Darling,” shrieked the bad doctor thru a haze of scientific smoke, “it is done!”
   “Master, she ist ein Beauty!” echoed his fawning assistant, the ugly Borisina, “zose eyes are zo lifelike, zose lips, zey are zo luscious.”
   “Ach, Borisina,” agreed Frankensissy, as the haze settled down, “best von all are her small juicy breasts, zat are zo full of her gootness, and zen…,” his deep eyes penetrated downwards. “But vat, vat is dis?!”
   “Master!”
   Both crazed lunatics stared at their creation.
  “Du dummkopf, Borisina! Did you not soak it in de acid before we activated de ten tousand volts?”
   The incompetent assistant sadly shook her head. “Und I convess, master, dat I put ze wrong tablet in.”
  “I can see zat, dummkopf!”
  “Me is very sorry master. Shall I press ze starter motor?”
  “Nein, not yet, you stupid! Ach, too late, In heaven’s name, vhy did you do zat?”
  “Me say sorry again, master. Maybe it will work okay, hay?”
  The seven foot creation stirred into life. That in itself was pleasing to the bad doctor, and he hoped against hope that this might yet prove the most wonderful sissy doll he had ever created.
At a click of his fingers, Borisina jumped on a stool, and pulled down the prissy dress they had had manufactured in the village for their masterpiece. It was a long flowing lemony satin pleated creation, long enough to hide that ghastly error.
After adding matching lemon colored bracelets, and clipping a golden necklace round their doll’s neck, Borisina completed her task with a beautiful Easter bonnet. Dismounting the stool, she lifted each foot in turn, to pull up two knee length yellow stockings, with golden bow atop each. Finally, with much difficulty, her yellow pvc pantie was fitted, only it didn’t fit cos of the unplanned presence of the additional appendage.
“Ach well, leave it dangling,” conceded Frankensissy, “we’ve just time to get her to ze exhibition, vere we might still vin ze first prize.”
Slowly the doll was made to walk as the bad doctor whirred his control panel, and it moved to perfection, mounting the back of the lorry which Borisina was to drive.

The exhibition in the village was a showcase for the latest in robotic creations.
   Frankensissy’s arrival created a stir of excitement among the locals, who had been speculating on what experimentation had been lately going on in his evil fortress.  Proudly, with his useless assistant, he carried in his creation to the exhibition hall- it did not walk in itself, as that would have given away many his secrets.
   The seven foot doll, now named ‘Sissystein’ was stood on a plinth next to the other four entrants. It towered over them, and Frankensissy grinned a sneering smile.
The rivals were, as they stood down the row from Sissystein,
1 Miss Prim, the all purpose maid about house, five foot in her stockinged uniform.
2 Angelina, a thin robot in school uniform, with glasses, information stated she was “the perfect student- she knows everything!”
3 Tom, “your butler, who will do all you ask him.” He was a mere foot shorter than Sissystein. And
4 Sexy Suzy, “the most advanced sex doll in the world.”
  All their creators stood expectantly beside their offspring, as the two judges began their inspection.
  “So, Mr Frankensissy, we can only admire the beauty of your Sissystein,” began Lady Twinkle, a severe looking middle aged lady in tweeds.
  “Please operate her and explain how she works,” added Lord Twinkle, older than his wife, and considerably more rotund.
  “Mit pleasure,” drooled the bad doctor, rubbing his hands expectantly. “Borisina, start ze step nummer eins!”
Borisina pressed control button 1, and Sissystein whirred into life, stepping off the plinth, to growing cheers.
Button zwei, ordered Frankensissy: she curtsied gracefully, emitting softly the word, “mama.”
Lady Twinkle blushed.
“Zree,” called the doctor. The doll made a sweet ballet-style movement, pointing her toe.
Button Four: Sissystein lay down, head resting on the plinth. Her dress ballooned up, revealing what ought not to have been revealed.
Lady Twinkle blushed a deeper shade of red. Lord Twinkle adjusted his eyeglass. Hastily, Borisina  pushed the dress down to hide the indiscretion.
Button funf, shouted the doctor quickly.  Sissystein started to sing. It was a nursery rhyme, Ride a Cock Horse. Her voice was very high, and though her lips moved, it sounded like a recording. “Mit rings on her tinklers and bells on her balls.”
“Next,” quickly called Frankensissy.
“Zis is mein masterpiece,” he explained in thrilling tones. “Mein assistant will give ze doll vat ve call Ze Kiss von Life.”
Borisina, left the control in the bad doctor’s capable hands, and stepped over to kiss the cheek of Sissystein. Apart from Borisina’s exaggerated noise of the kiss, nothing happened, for the doll refused to respond, not so much as a muscle.
It was an awkward moment.
“Try again, nearer ze mouth opening,” suggested the bad doctor.
Another noisy kiss. Another deafening silence. Frankensissy saw his first rpize disappearing.
“Keep trying,” he urged Borisina, who was looking perplexed at her master.
“Don’t vorry, ve vill have it vorking very zoon.”
Sissystein’s cheeks were covered with kisses, all to no avail. In desperation, Frankensissy strode up and administered a big fat kiss on the doll’s lips. That did the trick!
   A whirring sound inside Sissystein preceded her arms enveloping the bad doctor.
“Nein, nein,” shrieked Frankensissy, “it is Borisina, du should kiss!”
The doctor was held prisoner as his doll leaned forward and gave him a smacker, right on his own lips. “Mama!”
Desperately, he fought to wriggle free of the grasp. Borisina had grabbed the control, and was pressing buttons at random, frantically searching for the combination that might release her evil master.
  At last Frankensissy was free! He gasped his apologies, but was knocked over by his own creation, which was rising like a phoenix from its recumbent position.
“Mama, mama,” it shouted, and judges and onlookers scattered as it offered a frenzy of curtsies, ballet movements and kissing. Smoke puffed from its nose and ears, as it lurched towards its first rival, the unfortunate Miss Prim.
“Mama!” But the rigid Miss Prim looked decidedly unmoved.
Sissystein mounted her plinth and adopted the cuddling position shown earlier with the doctor in its clutches. Squeeze! Poor Miss Prim toppled off her perch on to the carpet below, Sissystein on top. The movement  must have stirred her mechanism, for she began waving her dusting stick as Sissystein changed its “mama” to singing “Ride a cock horse.”
“Can I serve you, sir?” Miss Prim’s voice emerged incoherently.
“See a fine lady on a white horse,” sang our doll.
“Tell me your pleasure, master?”
“She shall have music wherever she goes,” went the singing. Lady Twinkle fainted into her husband’s arms, as Sissystein’s extra smothered Miss Prim’s mouth.
  “Give me your….” Miss Prim uttered no more, because her mouth had been so wide open that Sissystein, by luck or robotic skill, had penetrated.
“Cock, cock, cock,” sung the errant smoking robot, and with a whirr, it shouted, “mama, mama, mama.” There was a silence as Sissystein stood up, dripping liquid oozing from the hem of its pretty dress. As it became fully erect, everyone could see the giant extra, a foot in length, the source of that dripping, and eyes turned automatically to the defunct Miss Prim, out of whose mouth more of the foam was overflowing.
“Pleasure, pleasure,” Miss Prim’s voice tailed off to oblivion.
Another whirring sound drove all eyes back to the doll. It surged forward, and the crowd surged back. Lady Twiddle lay in a heap on the floor, Frankensissy, endeavoured to stop his monster.
  Being in direct line of fire, as it were, Frankensissy buckled utterly under the force of his creation’s progress. It marched in curious ballet motions towards Lady Twinkle, who fainted anew. Then it turned and switched its attentions to podium 3.

It approached the scholarly Angelina, introducing itself with a squirt from its extra.
“Shtop, shtop,” yelled its creator. Borisina strove to cling to Sissystein’s arm, but was thrown aside as the intelligent robot Angelina was squeezed.
 “What you want?” her croaky voice rang out. “I can answer any question you give me!”
“Ride a cock horse,” sang Sissystein.
“Cock- primary meaning a bird. Secondary meaning, slang for a male organ.”
“Cock, cock, cock,” repeated the monster.
“Object of pleasure for women,” commented the know-all, “Object of….”
The words were strangled by Sissystein gaining possession of her mouth.
“Pleasure,” whispered Angelina, “ecstasy, orgasm….”
A gurgling sound told she had been filled.

Up sprung the monster, as if revived by such excitement, knocking with its fifteen incher poor Frankensissy into an unconscious heap upon the unfortunate Borisina. Everyone else was hiding at distance, except for the dummies Miss Prim, and Angelina, who lay defunct, foaming over the carpet.
Also except for our he-man Tom. He stood boldly upon his plinth, unconcerned about the carnage all around. It was like a red rag to Sissystein. A squirt from his fifteen incher was a warning shot to his next victim. The force of the liquid hit poor Tom right in his controls.
“I can do anything,” his deep voice growled.
“Mama,” cried Sissystein as the pair eyeballed each other- not literally, you know what I mean.
“You want?” snarled Tom.
“Mama!”
Tom’s pants dropped and his own object very mechanically raised its position to horizontal, and thrust towards Sissystein.
“Mama!” the monster responded by striking at its opposition, a poor thing in comparison, Tom’s a mere ten inches.
For a moment it was like a swashbuckling swordfight from an old movie, as the two locked appendages, squirting each other with fearsome grunting, mostly ‘mama’ and ‘cock’ could be heard, until poor Tom’s fell off, with a thud to the carpet, and Tom’s persona withered into nothingness.
“Ride a cock horse,” sung our victorious monster, pushing over its opposition and neatly filling its extra into the empty space vacated by Tom’s former glory.
“Urrrgghhh!” It was a new and scarey noise as Sissystein, in its satisfied triumph, stood up, dripping its eighteen incher in search of fresh pastures. Judges and onlookers alike, jolted back further.

“Darling!” It was Sexy Suzy, animated into life by Sissystein’s advances. “Give it me, Big Boy!”
“Urrrgghhh,” Sissystein had lost its coherence, its dress looked rumpled too, but it hadn’t lost any of its primeval energy.
“Oooh, that’s nice,” sung Suzy in a giggle. “ooh, that’s very nice!”
Sissystein had found her front opening and was pushing. It was hard work, for she hadn’t been designed for activity on such a voluminous scale.
“Give it me Big Boy!”
“Urrrgghhh.”
“Give it….!” She exploded under the pressure, or I don’t know, perhaps it was under the soaking she had been impregnated with. She lay in pieces on the sodden foaming carpet.

Big Boy Sissystein, all twenty inches arose to stand triumphant o’er its rivals.
Seeking fresh worlds to conquer, its attention was magnetically attracted to the quivering form of Lady Twinkle. Rashly, she had crept forward, if I’m honest, it was to see the action with Sexy Suzy at closer quarters.
Now she tottered, as if uncertain whether she wanted to get even closer with the monster, or to escape its ravages.
Her fatal hesitation was pounced upon.
She had no chance.
The mighty doll towered above her, as she cried out. Her words according to some were “mercy, have mercy on me,” though others claimed it was “gentle, be gentle with me.”
Like a lion, Sissystein fell on its prey.
It straddled the victim who screamed, either in terror or delight, depending on your viewpoint, but she certainly seemed to acquiesce as Sissystein sprawled on top of her.
Lord Twinkle sprung to her defense, as he saw the twenty incher piercing thru his wife. He sprung on top of the huge beast, flaying it with his umbrella.
   Unfortunately this had two undesired effects.
It angered the monster which lurched yet more ferociously towards its latest plaything.
Secondly, Lord Twinkle’s excessive weight, lent extra strength to the monster’s force.
“Ride a cock mama,” it sung.
“Gentle, be gentle,” cried Lady Twinkle (or it might have been “mercy” etc).
She uttered a yell of ecstasy, or agony, but she certainly smiled as she was utterly ravished. Spectators could see the giant’s foam oozing from her, mixed with the occasional indications of her own  delighted orgasm.

Borisina had regained consciousness and grasped with all her might the monster.
“Zat you helps me,” she shouted at the bewildered Twinkle, who like a stranded porpoise, sat astride Sissystein. He tugged  furiously at the monster’s head, in a vain effort to dismember same.
He was thrown off like a plaything as Sissystein rolled over. But the gallant Borisina was locked in combat. She had grasped its two foot extra and was pulling for all she was worth.
Dr Frankensissy was back in the land of the madmen and he was spluttering “shtop, shtop,” while tripping over the dazed Lady Twinkle.
He kicked her ruthlessly aside and began grappling with the back of his beserk creation.
Sissystein was lying on its side facing the pulling Borisina.
“Mama!” it cried, and with superhuman strength pulled poor Frankensissy with it as he lurched over its tormentor.
“Urrggghhh!” it raved, in fearsome tones that froze poor Borisina
who felt that two footer gag down her throat. A powerful jet flushed forcefully  down into her stomach. The bad doctor was ranting and tugging to little effect, as the monster turned round and sprayed him with more liquid, forcing him to stagger backwards a yard or more.
The monster was smoking again, and it rattled and turned back to the unfortunate Borisina, who was dazed by the utter power of the intercourse. Back the thing came, rattling and smoking madly as it pushed its extra into her private parts amid cries of ecstasy, or it could have been agony, from the vanquished.
Onlookers swear that it groaned a final Urrrggghhh as it exploded in a cloud of smoke into her, and whether it was this liquid running straight thru her, or more probably the foam that she had been previously ejaculated into her, anyway, liquid spouted out of her mouth like a jet over Frankensissy, as the monster collapsed in a dismembered heap.

Needless to say, Sissystein was not awarded any prize at the exhibition, and it was back to his evil drawing board. As for Borisina, she palled up with Lady Twinkle, and the pair made a small fortune out of their intimate pictures of the occasion. Regrettably I am not at liberty to display these to you.

The end
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Fun! Zany! And I can sense a Mel Brooks musical coming (cumming?) soon!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.