All PG The Diaper Dispenser
*Hopefully I got the story on here this time* Abby's life wasn't the greatest. All she wanted was to be happy with no worries. Kind of like a baby. . .If only she could get something that will make her feel baby like without anyone noticing.
Posted on
Add A New Story

The Diaper Dispenser

Abby was an ordinary girl enjoying the wonderful world of Life.  The amazing time when you’re no longer a happy kid and now a 19 year old working as a part time cashier at Sam’s Club.  Having to deal with awful customers for eight hours a day five days a week.  No one really caring about you, just making sure that you’re doing your job right.  Dead and tired after work that you just don’t want to do anything for the rest of the day.  Yup, it was truly a dream come true.  Poor Abby.  She didn’t want to work at all, but her parents told her “either get a job or we’re kicking you out of the house.”  So she had no choice.  What was she supposed to do?  All of her friends left her for college.  She has no other relatives.  She was stuck there and she couldn’t do anything about it.  So for almost a whole year she has done nothing but the same thing every day at work:  Say hello, Scan items, tell the customer how was their day, scan items, item won’t scan, customer makes horrible joke “it must be free,” fake a smile and pretend how funny that joke was, find item number, type it in, back to scanning more items, tell them their total, take their money, tell them to have a great day, REPEAT.   

The only good thing about her job is seeing the little kids sitting in their carts.  She envied them so much.  Seeing them kick their little feet.  Sucking on their cute pacifiers.  Scanning their box of 128 pampers cruisers diapers.  Every time she sees them she remembers the days when she was once a free kid without a worry.  She especially loved seeing the baby toddlers in the carts.  Why?  Because deep down Abby had a diaper fetish.  She loved everything about being a baby.  The feeling of diapers, the cute clothes, the constant love and most important NO RESPONSIBLITIES.  When she goes to the bathroom, she always stares at the koala diaper changing station and diaper dispenser and starts to get all giggly about the feeling of being changed.  Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to use any of the money she makes to buy baby stuff, because her parents would take all of her money as rent.  The only money she had was the three dollars she could use to buy lunch from the café.  So the closest she can get to feeling like a baby is to watch all the other babies in the carts enjoying themselves.  

After a whole year of dealing with nothing but boring agony, Abby desperately wanted something for herself.  Something that will make her finally happy.  Something baby like.  But what?  What?  And then it hit her.  The diaper dispenser.  It only cost a dollar for a diaper and she has three bucks.  If she skips eating lunch then she could get one or maybe three.  Just thinking about getting three made her all giggly.  Once it was finally her lunch she rushed into the bathroom.  She first made sure no one wasn’t there before inserting her quarters.   Everything was clear.  She began inserting all four of her quarters.  Every quarter drop made her heart race with happiness.  The feeling of a diaper on her hand.  Oh the joy.  All four were inserted and she quickly pressed the button.  Nothing came out.  It was empty and the dispenser ate her quarters.  In disbelief she tried it again.  Nothing happened.  She didn’t want to waste her last dollar so she left the restroom.  Just when she was about to give up, she completely forgot about the family bathroom.  Happiness raced back into her and darted to there.  She knocked on the door to see if anyone was there.  No one said anything.  With joy she opened the door and quickly locked it.  “It’s just you and me now dispenser” Abby said.   After inserting her last set of quarters, she pressed the button and out came a plastic wrapped diaper.  “Yes! It’s mine!”  She grabbed it and immediately started jumping for joy.   “Oh I’m so glad you’re in my hands now.”

“Is my little sweet heart happy today?”

A chill ran down her spine.

Did someone open the door and saw everything?  But I locked the door.

She turned around and saw a tall brunet lady who looked to be in her late 20s.  She had never seen her in her life.  So why is she her?

“Um who are you?” Abby asked

“Why I’m your mother sweetheart.”

“I’m sorry what?  You’re not my mom.”

“Before I wasn’t, but now I am.”

“What!?”

“You see I’m kind of like your fairy God mother or something like that.  I was created so whoever touches that diaper will become a one year old and I’ll be their new mother.   And guess what?  That’s gonna be you.  Aren’t you happy?”

“Are you crazy!?  That’s not gonna happen.  It’s impossible. Excuse me.”  Abby walked passed the strange lady and reached for the door.  “What the?”  She tried her hardest, but she couldn’t open the door.  It was so hard.  She didn’t understand why.

“You see honey, babies your age don’t know how to open doors yet.” The strange lady mentions.

Suddenly Abby’s pants fell down.  Completely caught off guard she quickly picked them right back up.  Tightening her belt really hard she knew that lady was about to say something stupid like “see, you are shrinking.”  Then the strange lady responds

“A baby your size can’t fit into those anymore.”

Abby quickly turns around to tell her off, but fear begins to crawl as she notices how big the lady is.  Turning back to the door knob she realizes that her height matches with the knob.

“I am getting younger! Wha!”  Her voice was now the sound of herself when she was 10.  Her pants fall down again.  She tries picking them back up, but suddenly notices her hands.  They were getting smaller, and her arms.  They were getting pudgy. 

“You see cutie pie.  You’re going to be my baby.  You should just accept it OK?”

“Just Shut Up!” yelled the 9 year old.

“Now now.  That isn’t the way a girl your age should act.  Is mama gonna have to punish you?”

“Stop calling yourself my mother!  You’re not my-“suddenly warmth began to run down Abby’s legs.  She started wetting herself.  The 8 year old stood there in shock.  She didn’t even realize she needs to go at all, but now it’s too late.  A puddle of warm pee surrounds the little girl.

Abby starts to tear up.  She tries her best holding it in “No. I didn’t. I can’t.”

“Oh no.  Did someone have a little accident?”

“No. . . I just . . I I.”  The 7 year old was scared.  What can she do?  She quickly ran to the door and started banging on it screaming “Help Me Please!  Please!  I need help!” 

“No one can’t hear you.  It’s just you and me right now.”  The lady grabbed Abby and lifted her up out of her wet pants and underwear.  The 6 year old started kicking and scream her hardest; the lady wouldn’t have any of that.

“Someone is being a bad girl.”  She sat down on the toilet and laid Abby down on her legs, body faced down.  Abby realized what this position was.  She was gonna get spanked.  She begged and pleaded saying how sorry she was, but it was too late.  She needed to learn her lesson.  She began spanking her with each spank getting worse.  The pain was unbearable and humiliating for Abby.  All she could do was cry in pain.  Finally she stopped spanking the 6 year old. 

“Now is my baby girl gonna be a good girl?”

“*sniff* I’ll be good*”

“You mean I’ll be good mama.”

She didn’t want to say it, but she really didn’t want to go through that again.

“I’ll be good . .  *sniff* mama.”

“See.  That’s not so hard.  Now come one.  Let’s get you changed.”

She carried Abby to the koala diaper changing station.  Opening it, she laid the 5 year old down and removed her shirt.  Abby was cold and scared.  She looked at the lady as she opens up the plastic diaper.

“Why me?  Why is this happening to me?”

“Because cutie, you wanted this.  You were always miserable at work and home.  Nothing made you happy except one thing.  Those babies.  Those babies and everything they stood for made you happy.  It’s what you wished for.”

“But my friends and family. I’ll-“

“They won’t be part of your life anymore.  Just you and me and endless baby love.”

“I I I don’t wanna be a baby.”

“I’m sorry Abby, but the moment you touched that diaper, you destiny was sealed.  Now here we go.”

She lifts the 5 year old’s legs up into the air and begins wiping her bottom and legs with the baby wipes.  Her motion of going back and forth got Abby scared.  She had never remembered ever being diapered before.  She didn’t know what to that she started tearing up.

“oh honey. Shhh shhh.  It’s Ok.  Mommy is here.  She is here and she will love you forever and ever.”

Just the words “forever” gave Abby a chill down her spine.   The Lady placed the diaper under ner bottom and laid her down.  She placed the other side of the disposable diaper on her top and began strapping her up.  It was done.  4 year Abby was finally in her diaper.  Moving her legs, she heard the crinkling noise it made and felt the comforting feeling of the diaper.  It felt good.  Wait no.  This is bad.  This strange lady calling herself mom is somehow turning you into a baby.  There is nothing good about it.  Or. . . is there?  Abby was confused; she didn’t know how to react.

“Now let’s dress you up.” 

Dress me up?  Wait?  She has clothes? 

Mama reached in her bag and pulled out a pink sundress with cute little symbols of flowers.

“Now I want you to raise your arms up so I can put this on you.”

She did what she was told.  She didn’t want to get spanked again.

“Now let’s put your socks and shoes on.”

Looking down she noticed her dress matched her cute little pink shoes.  She really liked them.  It made her feel warm again.  No.  Bad.  This is bad.

“Hmmmm.  There’s something missing.  Oh!  I bet you would look cuter with a pair of pig tails!”

She started messing with her long blonde curly hair.

“There all done.”

She picked Abby up and faced her to the mirror.

“See, aren’t you just the cutest little thing ever?”

Abby couldn’t believe it.  What faced her on that mirror wasn’t a 19 year old girl, but a cute 4 year old girl in a pink frilly sundress with matching shoes and pigtails.

“Ok.  We’re finally done here.  Let’s go shopping shall we.”

Wait?  Shopping?  We’re shopping where I work?  I can’t let anybody see me like this.  No.

Mama opens the door.  Abby was surprised how big everything looks now to her.  So surprised she didn’t notice that she was being place in a child’s seat cart. 

Woah!  I can fit in the seat!?  I’m just like those kids I see at work now!

“Is someone being happy.”

Her mind snapped back into to reality.  She’s not supposed to be happy.  Or am I?

They began moving through isles.   It was kind of like a ride for her, but it was so bumpy for her.  Abby’s body was feeling weird.  Like something wants to come out.  Suddenly we stopped and ended up at the baby isle.

“Here we are pumpkins.  Everything what you’ll need.”

Wow.  Diapers upon diapers and so many kinds!  I remember putting away stock and enjoying stocking up the baby isle.  I would try a peek inside the holes of each box to see the hundreds of diaper inside.

“Ok Abby.  I don’t know which brand I should buy you.  What do you want?”

I know what she’s doing.  She’s trying to show how much of a baby lover I am by choosing my favorite brand.  I’m not falling for it.

“Decide quickly or I’ll give you another panking.”

*gulp* I can’t go through that again.  I have no choice.

She swallowed her pride or what’s left of it and said “. . . Pampers.”  Oh my god!  It was so hard to say it properly and and my voice!  I sound like I’m 3!  Wait?  I am three!

“Ooooo, good choice.  I guess you do know your stuff.”

I knew it was some stupid trick.

“Alright then.  From now on I’ll buy you only pampers.”

She grabbed a box of the pampers cruisers 128 pack. 

I know I didn’t want this, but deep down I was feeling very excited.  Those diapers aren’t for those other babies I see every day at work.  Those diapers are mine.  They are my diapers.  All for me.  I’m so excited.  I can’t wait to get changed into those. . . wait no.  I’m 19 not 3.  But those diapers.  They’re pampers.  Pampers for god sake.  I want them.  But I don’t.

Here mind didn’t know what to do or what to think, but she just started smiling and giggling.

“I told you would enjoy this.”

. . . Maybe she’s right.  I mean, technically this what I always wanted deep down.   Besides I can just grow up again.  And I won’t make any mistakes this time because I’ll already know what to do.  It’s like the perfect plan.  You know what?  I’m glad I touched those diapers.  I get to be a baby again.  Woot!

Later we we’re in line waiting to be checked out.  I looked up at mama while I was kicking my feet with joy.

“Ma. . . mama?”

“yes dear?”

“I get to grow again right?”

“Oh sweetie.   Of course you get to grow up again.”

“das good.”  Abby was happy about the good news.

“until you finish preschool again and you become potty trained.  Once that happens, I’ll bring you back to the family bathroom, get a disposable diaper and make you touch it again so you’ll age back to one again.”

That feeling inside of Abby came back again and even stronger this time.  She was in complete shock and pain of what she just heard.  Be a baby again?  Never grow up?

“But . . but I wana grow up.  I wana b a big gurl.”

“I’m sorry Abby, but I want you to stay this way.  I never want you to grow up.  I don’t want you to grow through the pain again of School, puberty and getting a horrible job.  I want my little Abby to be happy forever.  And that’s what you’re going to get, eternal happiness.  I will make sure you never age past four years ever again.”

“But I wana hav a life.  I want be a big gurl.  Big Gurl!  I’m a Big Gurl!  Real Big Girl!”

Suddenly a young woman from behind turns around and looks at me.  She goes “Aww look at you trying to be big and strong for mommy.  Don’t worry, you’re a big girl.  A cute big girl.”

I don’t believe this.  She’s mocking me.  She’s making fun of me and treating me like I’m a . . . baby.

The lady looked up at mama.

“How old is she?”

“Oh she’s 2 years old right now.  She’ll be three in four months.”

“Oh how cute.”

The two start swapping baby stories completely ignoring me.  I can’t believe this.  I’m going to be a baby in diapers forever.  I won’t find true love or have kids or get a career.  Wait?  I’d never even thought about that stuff when I was 19.  19. . . I wanna be 19 again.  I WANNA BE 19!!!  And this pain!  Oh my God is it getting annoying.  Am I just so scared and angry that I’m in this much pain?  I don’t want this.  I don’t want any of this!  I . . . I . . . I . . .

Suddenly, the pain that was building up inside finally released itself.  Abby started pooping in her diaper.

No.  There’s no way I just did that.  I didn’t poop.  I can’t.  I’m not a baby.  I’m not a baby!  I don’t want to be a baby!

Abby starts to cry as hard as she can.  She couldn’t control herself, she just did it with command. 

“Oh someone’s a little cranky today” says the lady in front of us who is about to leave.

Mama gets a whiff of something smelly.  “Oh I think I know what it is.”  She then checks my diaper and sees the poop.  “Oh boy.  My cutie made a little poopy didn’t she?”

“Well maybe she’ll be a big girl  someday” explains the lady in front of us a she leaves the isle.

“Don’t worry sweet heart.  I’ll get you changed in the car after we’re done.”

I didn’t care about anything.  I just wanted to keep crying.

It was our turn to check out.  That’s when I saw her, one of my coworkers Becky.  We’re not friends but we totally knew each other from work.  Maybe I can get away from this crazy mom’s plan to make me young forever if I tell Becky it’s me.

“Hi, Welcome to Sam’s Club. How where you?”

“Oh fine thank you.  I’m sorry about my girl’s behavior.  She just had a little accident.”

“Oh that’s ok miss.”

Abby tried her best from crying.  Once she was only in tears she looked at Becky and goes “Bluubepypye.”

What the?  I can’t make out words!  I lost the ability to talk!

“Isn’t that cute.  My little 1 year thinks she can talk like big people can.”

I can’t believe.  I truly can’t do anything now.  I have become a one year old just like mama said. No . . . no . . . NOOOOO!!!!!

Abby starts crying again.  She has finally come to the realization of her destiny.

As they were about to finish checking out, Abby’s manger came next to Becky and asked “Where is Abby?  Her break was over 25 minutes ago?”

“I don’t know where she went.”

“Well if she doesn't show up in the next ten minutes, I’m gonna fire her.”

I won’t be able to come back from lunch.  I’ll be fired.  I’ll be missing for the rest of my life.  No one will ever find me.

The two leave the store and head towards mama’s blue minivan.  After putting everything away in the second row, she opens the back trunk.

“Alright, let’s get that dirty diaper off of you and into a new fresh one.”

Wait? Change me her? Outside in public?

Mama lays her down and immediately starts removing Abby’s diaper.  Abby notices all the people walking be and noticing a baby girl getting changed.  She was so embarrassed.   Everyone staring at her just made so upset that she began crying again.  Mama opened the box of diapers she just bought and opened up the new disposable for little Abby.

“This time I’ll have everything for you.”

She pulls out the pampers baby wipes and begins wiping her down.  The feeling of finally having the poop off of Abby made her feel better and maybe a little happy.

“Oh I almost forgot.  Let me get you something.”

She left the trunk.  Leaving a have naked baby Abby to be seen everyone.  People pointing and saying how cute she was made her so scared.  She didn’t want to be alone.  She wanted someone to help her.  Someone like . . . mama.  Mama came back with a bottle in her hand.

“You must be so thirsty after what you had just gone through.”

Abby didn’t want to drink from the bottle.  She didn’t want it.

“Here you go”

She quickly puts it in my mouth and without hesitation, I start to drink it.  It was formula and it was . . . really good.  Abby holds the bottle with two hands and starts chugging it.

“There. Now while you drink that I’ll finish you up here.”

Mama places the pamper diaper underneath Abby while lifting her legs.  Setting her legs down, she adds some diaper rash cream on her and them powders her.

The powder it smells. . . so pleasant. . . I feel so comfortable.

Mama finishes Abby by strapping her up in her new pair of disposable pampers cruiser diaper. 

“There.  All done. And how does my baby feel?”

She quickly reveals my baby belly stomach and gives Abby a raspberry.   Abby started laughing with tears of joy.

No please stop!  This is too much!  It tickles!  Please Stop!  Haha!

Mama stops the raspberry and removes her empty bottle.  Abby is picked up and takes her to her baby seat.   She sets her in the seat and buckles her in.

“No I know this is all too much for you to handle right now, but soon you’ll get used to it.  Get used to being happy for the rest of your life without and worries at all.”

She gets in the drives seat and drives away from the store.  The place where a 19 year old used to work at.  She ends up at a red light and stops. 

“I have a surprise for you Abby.  Here you go.”

She quickly puts a cute pink and purple pacifier in her.  Instead of spitting it out, she starts sucking it without control.

No I don’t want to but . . . but it feels so nice.  So perfect in every way.

“See. I knew you’d like it.  I’m so happy for you.  Now let’s go home and put you in your crib.  You had a long day today.”

The combination of the motion of the car and sucking the pacifier made her so relaxed, that she began drifting off to sleep.

Maybe. . . maybe this won’t be so bad after all . . . I do feel happy.

Abby falls asleep.

The End
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alexia13
Very nice! I liked that she both liked and feared her desires. Cute story!
jessybaby
loved it
a new me teehee

lovediaperfrillies
loved the story ...hope she still is happy
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.