R Diaper Discipline
Diapers can be used to dominate a person and control their behavior for the better.
Posted on
Diaper Discipline - Diapers can be used to dominate a person and control their behavior for the better., Mommy,Auntie,Doctor,Nurse,Discipline, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Diaper Discipline - Diapers can be used to dominate a person and control their behavior for the better., Mommy,Auntie,Doctor,Nurse,Discipline, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Diaper Discipline - Diapers can be used to dominate a person and control their behavior for the better., Mommy,Auntie,Doctor,Nurse,Discipline, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Diaper Discipline - Diapers can be used to dominate a person and control their behavior for the better., Mommy,Auntie,Doctor,Nurse,Discipline, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
YES ,,,, I like them all and all the ladies can do that to me ,,,,,,,,,,

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am with you on that idea! Appreciate the comment Shamrock. Glad you like them all.
nylontoni
 I was Diapered as a child and still Diapered to this day, it's wonderful. Good post baby butch!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 I am a diaper lover too and it started at childhood. I was kept diapered for various reasons thru first grade. After that too for my bedwetting. I am glad you like the post Nylontoni.

sissydina218
would love to get in that rv and go on that ride

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Greetings Sissydina, I appreciate the comment.
babyginagirl
I sooooo want the be the sleeper baby.But I would also LOVE to be any of the other babies!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Since you are a baby girl you will fit in any of these situations. I like the cute Sleeper too!

jessybaby
Love them all. I wore a nappy when i graduated. didnt wet it though :-(

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Cap, gown, and diaper, they go good together. Nice to hear you love them all. Big Hug Baby Butch.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.