R Contest 4
Two adult babie captions with slightly longer stories.
Posted on
Contest 4 - Two adult babie captions with slightly longer stories., Footed Pajamas,Diaper,Dominate,Wrestler, Adult Babies,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers,Feminization Contest 4 - Two adult babie captions with slightly longer stories., Footed Pajamas,Diaper,Dominate,Wrestler, Adult Babies,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers,Feminization
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
What situation would you like to participate in?
Little Riley
6 votes
Pinned
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
i like the call,,,, pinned,,,, and she can diaper me and dresses me always she want 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Hi Shamrock, I see Pinned is your favorite by your comment. I would likely lose on purpose in that situation.
Pink Balloon
Little Riley, so very cute. *giggle* 

LoveFox
@ Pink Balloon
  Fun Fact: The person in the picture is actually named Riley and she has her own AB YouTube Channel.

Baby Butch
@ LoveFox
 Interesting point LoveFox. Riley has a website too  and a Tumblr blog.

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Hello Pink Balloon, I appreciate the comment. Riley is a fairly popular adult baby who often dresses as a baby girl. I am glad to hear you like the caption.

Baby Butch
The polls are tied in this one! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.