PG 13 Sissy Baby tasks?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey guys, my name is Caroline and I really want some good sissy baby tasks! Now I don't need any starter tasks, here's a picture of me to show how far along I am as a sissy baby.

So, Im coming to you for more intermeddiate to advanced sissy tasks. I want some tasks that I can either do inside, or in a secluded place outside. I really don't want any overtly public tasks, but something more mundane where I'm not completely exposing myself or at least can hide would be fine. As for what kind of task I'm looking for, I'd like tasks for either a sissy or sissy baby to perform. I want something I can take pictures or video of to show all of you, to prove I've done them. Anything humiliating or femme is welcome, because that's what I crave as a sissy baby. I only wet myself, by the way, I have never messed myself and would have to be convinced to do it.

As for what I have to use;
-Disposable diapers, and some padding diapers just for wear and not use.
-A sissy dress
-Sissy romper
-Lots of tights, from fishnets to stockings and many different colors
-Panties, bras, and lots of teen girl clothing
-Costumes, cheerleader, maid, red ridding hook, strawberry shortcake, schoolgirl, alice in wonderland and a few others
-Lots of heels, from 3 inch to 8 inch.
-A playpen that folds up and I can move and use
-Baby toys, baby food, baby bottles, pacifiers

I am willing to buy things to to complete these tasks, always a good excuse to buy more sissy baby stuff!

Also, for those of you who are more nerdy, I am willing to do these tasks on Skype or another cam capable chat program. Makes it that much funner. It'd be great if I made a connection with a special someone to do it often.

Anyway, thanks for any and all ideas and I'll answer any questions and post pics or video of my tasks!  

click to go to my website!
Gallery Images by Kana-Chan
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
You look fabulous!
sissyjj
How about adding a nice leather baby harness and reins from Wilf at reincheck.co.uk I have a set in my pics
~ Items ~

sissyjj

How about adding a nice leather baby harness and reins from Wilf at reincheck.co.uk I have a set in my pics  

Sissy Jenni
Very nice!!  
Sissy Jenni

Sissy Jenni

Love the suit and harness! Do I see canes? 
jango1
You are the cutest!

sissy maid katie bell
Hello Sissy Caroline:)

I must say i do love your pictures, i have a task for you you must update your flickr account.

I think the sissy boys and Girls of sissy kiss want to see you.

Layer by layer dress so you show the world ever little part of you sissy costume and how much work goes into it.

IF YOU CAN TAKE VIDEO AS WELL TO DEMONSTRATE HOW IT MAKES YOU FEAL, EXPLAIN WHAT EACH LAYER MEANS TO YOU AND WHY IT HUMILIATES AND MAKES YOU FEAL LIKE A SISSY.

when you are done showing every one layer by layer how much of a sissy you are, i then want you to come on here and tell every one your pictures are on flickr compleat this task and i will give you a reward on SKYPE:)

x
SissyDesiree
Wow, you look really nice! I love the dress.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.