THE VEIL OF MIDNIGHT (X) (updated with EPILOGUE, Story Now Complete)
A Vampire accused, Sissies going missing from a Sissy Training School, read on to uncover the mysteries that lie ahead.
The page list
The Next Page
This story is at the request for Sissy Wanda who helped provide the way for this story idea, my thanks goes to her and for asking me to do this story for her.

THE VEIL
OF MIDNIGHT.

BY PET BABY AMY

C 2010

PROLOGUE

In the cloaked veil of midnight, she swooped on down below the clouds, her shape was unmistakable against the full lit moon, black, sleek, her wings flapping in the wind, webbed wings, for she... was a bat, but she was no ordinary bat, she... was... a Vampire... The most ancient of all known races, her bat form was the most common known form that a Vampire can become.

Flying like a thief in the night, silent, unseen against the darkness, only the moon in its path showed her for a split moment until she was beyond the fixed point of the moon, and she was cloaked in the darkened sky. Her shape now invisible unless you knew exactly what you was looking for. There was no way to tell what was sky and what was bat.

She swooped on down towards a Gothic looking house that had a Tall Spire at the east wing that reached high up into the sky that it looked almost like a light house tower. There was a lone window at the very top and a stained glass window depicting a mural of ungodly images set against the glass which did not help the tone of the place, they only made the Gothic Manor like house look even more foreboding and there was even more stained glass windows with similar mural like images against the glass, which lined against the sides of the manor house.

Five young males were stood in a row, waiting for what seemed seemed like an inspection of some kind, they had short or curly hair, some had shoulder length hair, but not one male was allowed to have very long hair. Which was a strange rule of the House Of Raven's-Hold, yet the rule was to ensure the that these boys knew their place, most of them were between the ages of 18 to 25 years old.

For as a rule, there was no boys allowed under the age of 18, not for the purpose of which this special Manor House was meant for. These boys were the unruly sort, misfits, the worst you can get. But at the House Of Raven's-Hold they were well behaved Sissies. This of course meant that the boys were all wearing frilly or lacy type dresses, lots and lots of petticoats and of course frilly panties underneath their dresses.

Lady Raven's-Hold was the head of this manor house, she was like a governess, she was tall, 5ft 8in tall, and that was pretty tall for a Lady as most Ladies are dainty, petite. Her looks were Gothic, her hair was raven black with white streaks to the left and right sides of her hair, her eyes were cat green. She wore a long flowing black frilly dress.

Black eye shadow covered her eyelids, black lip-gloss coated her lips, black varnish covered her long talon-ed like nails, and to think that all who were sent to the House Of Raven's-Hold feared Lady Raven's-Hold more than anything. As the she bat flew towards the stained glass window at the top of that tall Gothic Spire, the glass suddenly rippled as she flew right through it, as though the stained glass window was like some sort of a portal.

But what emerged from the other end of that portal like stained glass window was a vision beyond belief. The row of 5 Sissies quivered at the mere sight of her. She was even far more taller than Lady Raven's-Hold herself. Her hair was even more blacker, than hers, if that was possible, it came down to the floor and draped behind her like a cape. Her eyes were a piercing green of emerald that was a far more greater contrast than Lady Raven's-Hold's own green eyes.

But her dress was very short, even so it was the colour of blood, even though it had the most exquisite of ruffled frills upon the skirt of the dress, short puffy sleeves, but the arms and legs, even the face was paler than the moon itself. Her lips were gleaming blood red, her magenta eye shadow complimented her piercing green eyes.

Her nails were short, but pointed like little knives on the tips of her fingers, they were painted blood red, her red shoes were oddly not high healed as one would expect, but instead they were a pair of Mary Janes, which looked odd upon such dainty feet, then again, she was so very tall, why bother to wear high heals? Even Lady Raven's-Hold's lips trembled at the sight of this strange, yet stunning woman, she was slim, her breasts were perfectly formed.

Not too big or too small, just right, and yet there was something about her that did not all together seem womanly like. She looked more like a 20 year old looking Goddess. Her eye lashes were at the right length too. Just then the 5 Sissies that trembled along with Lady Raven's-Hold saw her do something she never does, but only when in teaching new Sissies to be.

Lady Raven's-Hold took up the folds of her dress, bended her right knee, tucking it behind her left leg, going slightly down on that knee, Lady Raven's-Hold actually curtsied, before the strange you lady that stood before her. This lady turned out to be called Vanessa, Countess Vanessa Velure, not only was she a Vampire, she was a Mistress. Shockingly however, was that Mistress Velure was in fact a boy her self, a Sissy Vampire to be precise.

But she does not drink blood like most other Vampires do, she lives off the cum of a Sissy, the 5 Sissies that have been chosen were to provide service to her, and she would drink their cum instead of their blood. They in turn have to drink her cum too as part of a ritual that she has crafted her self, but one that is just as important as any other ritual.

The line of Sissies all curtsied together, then they in turn began to lift the skirts of their dresses and Mistress Velure inspected each one and smiled approvingly. “I am most pleased with your selection Of Sissies Lady Raven's-Hold.” Her voice was smooth as silk, a rich fine tone of voice that was not high pitched, yet it had a dominance, sort of deep, but in a feminine way, yet there was a subtle hint of softness, but not so soft that it under-minded her domineering tone.

Why thank you Mistress Velure.” Lady Raven's-Hold had the sort of dark lady's voice as one would expect from a lady of such a Gothic Manor and with a surname like Raven's-Hold.
You're welcome, you have excelled your self as always.” Replied Mistress Velure. Soon the ritual of the drinking of the Life Cum was under way, the males were at the ages of 18, 19, 20, 22 and 25.

They each in turn sucked the cum of Mistress Velure... Oh Vampires can have sex in a strange kind of way, beyond all mortal comprehension. Once the ritual of drinking cum was over, Mistress Velure transformed for all to see, back into a bat, she flew towards that big stained glass window and as before, it rippled like water as the she bat flew right through and the glass of the window became solid once again.

One of the Sissies that had been chosen, could not sleep, but not because of what had just taken place. In fact he could not get over the fact how amazing that ritual was, all of the ones that had been chosen were no longer forced, they had become model Sissies and they help all of the newbies that are brought to the Manor House of Raven's-Hold.
“I am so lucky.” Remarked Missy Cup-Cake, once known as Mark Collins. Suddenly he felt a presence in his room. Missy looked on in Horror... “No, no, no, no.........”

TO BE CONTINUED......
The Next Page
7304 views

0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:

diapersarah
Keep going!
baby5522
Fank you ever so much fwo your comment diapersarah, me shure will continue wivs this stowy, me alweady haveths the next part weady, just waiting fwo others to comment before me post the next segment of this stowy.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Keep going!

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Mina Silverwind
I love every detail of thiis cute story, you rock as an author. amd this story has psssibilities to become a clsssic.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
baby5522
Oh fank you ever so much Mina Silverwind fwo such a wonderful comment.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Andreea
You are very sweet to take on these fantasy assignments, and craft them in your own exquisite style. The fantasy in question isn't quite my cup of tea (very shy and somewhat prudish as I am ...), but you depict it with great skill and power for all that, and I shall keep following this story.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
baby5522
Fank you Andreea, fwo your wonderful comment, much appweciated.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

OopsiePanty
*a small explosion goes off from somewhere inside OP's brain*

Wow giggles, isn't this a story that is a reflection of the times. Only because I know the background of this story do you have me ROFLing so much than I was actually hitting the computer desk with my hand as a soft fist as a part of the laughter. I highly doubt this will be a common reaction though.

Ok, ok, that aisde, I don't know if you want some inspiration or not, but if you have not read the White Wolf books on the Sabbat you might wanna pick up an old, out of print copy from 2nd or 3rd ed. The ritual in your story is very similar in heart to a Sabbat one and I have a feeling that a lot of the other practices of the Sabbat (if you ignore the Sabbat VS Cam politics stuff in the book) would lend themselves as parts or multi algamated combo rituals, but if you know it or not, you have all the makings of a great Sissy Sabbat Coven going on.

I find it interesting that the Vampire has long been a character device used when sexual actions were needed to progress the story, but the story was from a time when such things could not be so openly said. And the taking of blood being a metaphor for having sex, being replaced with a kind if sex instead of the mehaphor.

Turn the world upside on its head and you will usually find something interesting that falls out, this story is a true reflection of that reflection and that right there is a head explosion in itself.

A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Mina Silverwind
A very fine addition to one of my all time favorite stories, keep up the fabulous work, and I hug&kiss you for making me happy.

shilong
sorry it took me so long to reply to your story. it look like you have some gift and rituals form vampire the masquerade. like the gift shape of the beast it give the power to transform into a wolf or bat and rituals incorpore passage able to walk through wall and closed doors as long she carry ashard from a shattered mirror to hold her image.

it a very good story sister

from your lovely sister
shi long
come to the light
baby5522
Awwww, fank you fwo your comment Sister Shilong, me weally wery much appweciate it.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

it a very good story sister

from your lovely sister
shi long

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

baby5522
Awwww, fank you ever so muchies Nina Silverwind fwo the commment and more so, fwo the huggles & kwisses too. Me isethas so happy that me makes you happy.

HUGGLES & KKWISSES,

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Miki Yamuri
Keeps up tha goo work sweetie >>giggles

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

baby5522
Awwww, fank you ever so much Miki, fwo your sweet and wonderful comment, it iseths much appweciated.
Fank you.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Keeps up tha goo work sweetie >>giggles

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Andreea
You are constructing a very detailed vampire mythology here, which certainly seems very original and inventive to me, though it is possible I just don't know your sources of vampire "lore" ... At any rate, it is not an easy genre to make your mark in, having been so heavily written on, but you really do turn it into something unique and special to yourself. I do hope you will keep exploring the history and characteristics of the different vampire "races", as that seems a very fertile ground for your imagination to work upon and enchant us all.

Andreea
Thank you for keeping me notified, and for continuing this sage in fine Lovecraftian style. I like the implications of the setting you have established. It feels near-future-gothic, somewhat like a sissified "Clockwork Orange" in which rampant social decay has forced the authorities to approve drastic measures to curb youth crime. Certainly an original way of working in the sissy themes ... I also like your new protagonist, who is pleasingly thoughtful and not some gung-ho monster slayer. I look forward to seeing how the intrigue unfolds.
baby5522
Fank you Andreea fwo your comments, they are special to me as so are all comments given to my stowies.

Me iseths glads you wike my character of Jack Constantine, yeth, he is also not your typical monster slayer as you said, the whole stowy is a clever ploy that lends itself to promote the moral value that all people are different, so many people in todays society seem to haveths forgotten this, that we are individuals, or we are supposed to be.

It's our individuality that makes us human, yet so many seem to conform to one fing or another, society has lost it's way, or it seems that way to me, again... Fank you so much fwo your comment Andreea.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Andreea
Very atmospheric. The impression of a lawless, sinister near-future in which strange private companies have goverment contracts to punish offenders is very chilling, and frighteningly plausible (although probably not in quite this way ...). You realise your settings very graphically and powerfully. I look forward to seeing how this tense scene develops.
baby5522
Fnk you so, so much fwo your comment Andreea, wery much appweciated as always.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Mina Silverwind
you make me wish I could be part of your stories, captions, and be your playmate who hugs you when I need comfort.
baby5522
Oh, fank you ever so much Silverwind fwo your wonderful comment, me wubs behappy and honored to be your playmate, me needs comforting too, there are days me spend just cwying.

Anyway, fank you so, so much fwo your comment.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

0 - 25 of 41 posts