My talk with my diaper slave (R)
Nick tell his wife now diaper save that that she will be spending the next two weeks with Amy
The page list
The Next Page
Hello Amy my name is nick and this is my diaper slave say hi to Amy slave

hi amy

good slave now go get us some thing to drink and be quick about it. Now Nick what are you looking for from me?

Well i am going out of town for two week for work and i need you to take care of my slave for me..

so i can do what i like to your slave for two weeks

yes she will be yours tell i get home,

ok Nick i will do it when do i start.

you can start in the morning see you about 6 am.

i see are slave is here with are drinks. good gril said Amy now tell me about you.

Well i have been Nicks slave for 11 weeks.

how long have you been in diapers? 24/ 7

for the past 4 weeks.

you mest have been a bad girl.

yes i was a varry bad girl.

well nick i will see you in the morning slave will you get the door

as amy walk out she wispered in her ear i will see you soon baby and walk out the door.

knock knock knock

slave get the door.

hi baby is you ready for the new you?

Amy can you come up here

on my way nick, see you soon baby

What can i do for you nick?

here is the number were you can reach me and this is some money for your time.

well thank you now your going to be late for your plain so you should get going.

i am out the door now.

Ok baby now the he is gone you belong to me so get down on your hand and knees now and crawl to mommy nice and slow and make it sexy or it is a spanking.

Baby got down and crawled with her diaper butt in the air swaying like a cat in heat

good baby now when nick comes home you will be his baby girl would you like to be a 2 year old or a 3 year old?

baby held up her hand and showed 3 fingers.

that is it for now baby needs a new diaper
The Next Page

bigbabysissy31
more more more more more more more more PWEASE?????
 sissybabybrian
virtuallythere
Ok baby your daddy is gone and your now my baby girl so let get you in your room and chang that diaper and start with your training. baby crawled to her room and amy had a look and said this is not a room for my new baby you stay and suck your thum mommy is going to make a call. Now that is done let get you in a new diaper and then we are going to the mall for some now close yes we are ok. and when we get back your room will be all ready for my new baby girl.

bigbabysissy31
anymore? pwease continue with longer chapters, pwease??????????????????????
 sissybabybrian
virtuallythere
Did my baby have a good nap we here baby let get you in your stroler and get to shoping. we walk in the mall and it seem that everone was looking at me i felt like i was getting reder by the min. now baby you keep this in your mouth and keep quiet mommy will do all the talking and shoping for you. mommy pushed me in a small store at the end of the mall i did not see the name but when we whent in mommy was greaded by to guys and they were both in little girl party dresses one was a white with pink trim and the other was pink with yellwo trim. they made me smile and giggle. mommy was buying all kinds of stuff when we left she had the guys come with us to the car and pack it up. mommy got me in the car and told me that we are going to a girlfirend of hers and she is just going to love me and help make me a baby for good. mOMMY was driving for a long time i wet and tryed not to mess but i had to go and when mommy smelled it she look at me and told me that i was good girl for useing my diaper. then we got to a big gate and mommy told me we are her so just be a good baby and you will be ok. ok mommy me be good. when we got to the front door a made was there to greet us and to my suprize it was daddy he was in a maid outfit and had been here for the last two days as a sissy maid i spit out my binkky and said daddys is a sissy daddy is a sissy and then mommy slaped me hard acroos the face and said one moor outberst like that you will get it.

red17
This story is amazing please continue it
red17
I hope the author has not decided to stop this story. It was getting real good. Please continue

bigbabysissy31

yes pwease continue, and possabwy makin da chapters longer
 sissybabybrian
red17
I dont want to annoy you but I really hope you continue this story. It was great. Everyone loved it and you stopped it right when there was a major plot twist. We would all like to see where this goes. Please continue

red17
this is great keep
bigbabysissy31
more more more more more more more more more more more more, pwease? pwetty pwease wif sugar n chewwies ona top, pwease continue da stowy
 sissybabybrian

meisababy
please more? so far so good i like it lot