All PG 13 Stranger Than Fiction. (Story Completed)
Strange tales with unexpected plot twists
The part list
Part 1
The Next Part

STRANGER THAN FICTION

STORY 1:

FLIGHT 19

By

Amy Sadler

c 2015

Gatwick Airport, London, 1982

Many people were embarking on Flight 19, a commercial airline one of many under British Airways Industries. There was nothing out of the ordinary of Flight 19, it was a standard yet stylish on the inside and sleek on the outside Boing 147 Aeroplane. The red, white and blue logo of British Airways Industries was emblazoned on the plane’s side. The plane was white like a dove, most of the passengers getting on to the aeroplane, were holiday makers, only a few of them like the gentleman up in front among a few others that were all dressed in 3 piece suits were typically business men.

Who were not taking a holiday, but business trips instead. The business men all looked virtually the same, most of them all wore black, apart from the man that wore a royal blue 3 piece suit, with matching tie, blue leather shoes, white shirt, and white socks were the only other colour on him, even his briefcase was blue, not black, like all of the other businessmen’s brief cases were.

This man was called Harold Johnson. He was 30 years old, he was as much as a snob as the other business men were on the plane, he sat however not among the others even they were far beneath him as far as he was concerned. He sat in a part of the plane that he had made sure to be all to himself. No one was allowed to sit in the same area that he had all to himself. Flight 19 was almost ready to take off, it was all completely full, two more last minute passengers got on and the air hostess took them directly to the private area that Harold had all to himself.

“What is the meaning of this intrusion?” Demanded Harold rather harshly, not caring for one moment who the air hostess had with her. “Please forgive me Sir. But this woman here, Mrs S Adler and her 1 year old girl Amy need seats, there none left Sir, apart from this area that you have all to yourself.” Harold looked at the air hostess as though he had just been insulted. “I thought I had made it perfectly clear that this area was to be not allowed anyone to be seated here!”

“Yes I know that Sir. But I hoped that you may consider. Mrs Adler and her little girl have no other place to sit.”

“So you have said. I am sure that Mrs Adler here and her little girl can catch the next flight home, or where ever it is they are going to.”

“But the next flight won’t be due for another two hours Sir!”

“I can’t see how waiting two hours will harm them. Now take these commoners out of my sight, before I call for security.”

“Please Mr Johnson, I beg of you, let them have two of the seats here. Don’t you have a heart?” Harold looked really insulted. “How dare you… I…”

“It’s okay air hostess. I do not want any trouble, we shall catch the next flight out as Mr Johnson here had suggested.” Amy looked as though she was going to cry. Sarah held onto Amy’s hand tightly trying to reassure her little girl. She then placed a dummy in Amy’s mouth, as she turned to leave.

“A wise choice you made there madam.” Remarked Harold, who looked as though disgusted to have such common people in his presence, no matter how smartly Sarah was dressed, or how pretty her little girl was dressed too. Tears fell down Amy’s sweet little face. The Air hostess was really not happy about this, but there was nothing that she could do. Mr Johnson was very influential and could buy up the entire Airport, if he wanted to do so. “I am so terribly sorry about happened back there Mrs Adler.”

Remarked the air hostess sounding really upset about having to lead Sarah and her little girl off the plane. “Oh it is quite alright. Please do not worry about me and my little girl. A man like that will only get what is coming to him.” Replied Sarah, oddly with a smile on her face. “I wish that were true Mrs Adler, I really do.” Replied the air hostess. As she got back onto the plane and Flight 19 began to move away. Sarah watched the plane leave and take off from the runway, holding a very upset little girl in her arms.

The sky was black, but alit with stars, there was a full moon out too. The weather was good, there was no clouds in sight. As Flight 19 reached the half way point, to the destination that it was bound for, clouds had begun to appear, they grew thick and black very quickly, before even the pilots of Flight 19 knew what was going on, there was a sudden fierce lighting storm. There was no way to avoid it, the strange thing was, that they had been given an all clear weather report.

This sudden weather change really should not be happening, or be possible for that matter. The passengers on the plane began to panic. There was no explanation as to the sudden storm. What had caused it? As Flight 19 passed into danger and into the unknown, it seemed unlikely that no one was going to ever survive that mysterious storm. But as suddenly as it came, it went also just as suddenly.

The passengers were confused, as so were the pilots of flight 19. With no way to explain what had happened, the flight captain of Flight 19 asked everyone not to ever mention the strange sudden storm. It was a freak one and since it did not last too long and no one got harmed. It seemed silly that anyone should mention it. So when Flight 19 finally touched down at an Airport in New York. None of the passengers said anything to anyone about it. It was as though it had never happened.

Everyone all got off and went their separate ways, the group of business men went off far too busy with their noses in their newspapers. To notice much of anything, was there something to notice? Not as far as everyone else was concerned, not even the air hostess who waved goodbye to one very happy looking little girl wearing a pretty frilly pink dress, holding the hand of her pretty Mummy, who was wearing a lovely white dress that had pink patterned printed flowers on it.

Nope, there was absolutely nothing odd or strange what so ever, other than that mysterious storm. Sarah smiled happily, as she walked hand in hand with her little baby girl. They got to where there was a taxi waiting for them, when suddenly a man jumped in front of them blocking their way. “Excuse me… But we were here first.” Remarked Sarah in disgust. “Not so Lady, I have to be somewhere very important and you’re not, so beat it and your little girl too.”

Just then the man rudely shoved Sarah right out of the way with such force, that she went flying on her back landing on her backside onto the ground, the taxi took off. Sarah got up, by all rights she should be furious, upset even. Oddly she shook her head. "Men! they never learn. Oh well… Here we go again…” Sarah uttered oddly before she and her little girl vanished from where they were stood.

TO BE CONTINUED…

The Next Part
Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images

Baby Butch
Interesting start to you new story PetBabyAmy. Strange occurrences are already happening and magic is being used some how. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, it is very much appreciated. Yes the occurrences are very strange indeed. This is one of those rare moments of mine, where I like to do something Experimental. I can't say if magic is being used, it could be. Or that might be a cleaver misdirectionon my part. *I am such a tease. Giggles*

I am glad to hear that you are looking forward to this where this story is heading, so am I since it is an Experimental Story. It will be very interesting for you, me and everyone else here to see how this one develops.

Love, hugs & kisses.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

sissieann
What a great start PetBabyAmy more please?

baby5522
Fank you Sissieann for the comment, I am glad that you like the start of this story. Not to worry, I will do more asap.

Hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
The story is certainly strange and has lots of sudden changes. Not sure yet what all these different scenarios are about? First it is the little girl with her mother losing their home.

Suddenly we are in some office building with secret agents and strange things happening. I am starting to see a sissy theme toward the end of part 2.

baby5522
Thank you for the comment Baby Butch, it is much appreciated. By the time you read part three, evverything will all make perfect sense. I apologise to anyone that may find this a little confusing, but please do not let that put you off. While not meant or intended to confuse, this story is intended to get an interest and the mind wondering and trying to figure out what is going on, that sort of thing that you get hooked into wanting to know what it is going to happen next and the main theme of this story is the very strangeness of things that are going on on.

I hope this helps Baby Butch ? And everyone else too?

Love hugs & Kisses

PS. Try not to do too much all at once Baby Butch. I know you have a lot on your plate. Please do take your time and what you can't manage I willl eat the rest. *lol* All jokes aside, try to relax and do things a bit at a time if you can.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

baby5522
 Bonus Feature

(Possible Book Cover)

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
I am sure that would make a nice book cover. I am not able to post a thumbnail that goes to a large picture when I click on it. I gave up trying.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you for the comment Baby Butch about the possible book cover, I like doing them, just in case I ever get these stories published. I made the cover using SketchUp, the plane was a model I foun dat the SketchUp Warehouse, as so is the airport, there was a plane that was perfect for airport scene, but unfrotunately it had technical problem that I could not do anything about and it was a lot more closer to the one I described in Flight 19.

The one in the image not exact, but as close to that I could find that had no problems with using it. The desert scene is another model from the warehouse, but the strange mysterious base with the glowing red eyes, that I made my self. Sorry to hear about your problems with the thumbnail issue you mentioned, I not blame you giving up on that. I find uploading my own images as a thumbnail to be better, not only that any images that I use can be seen larger form what I post just incase the thumbnail not enlarge within itself.

Love Hugs & Kissses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
The very strange story begins to make sense with Part 3. I see who the real secret agents are and who is getting Sissybaby punishment. Nice job with this one!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch, I apperciate your comment very much. I like Strangeness, when done in the right way and there is something that helps to make sense of it all. It not work right if is not done in those ways, if you know what I mean?

I am so glad that you liked the story, for a complete experiment, the little Trilogy worked out better than I could have hoped for, once it all came together. I nearly almost did not have a third part of this story. I nearly almost ran out of ideas. I had a vage idea of how to explain the strange events, it was working it all out etc. I had not a clue at the time to do that.

Eventually reading through stories 1 and 2 to help, which they did do so, I quickly got the ideas that I needed and managed to complete the little mini series if you will.

Love hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

krystalasbaby
All i can say Amy is it is interesting.  Totally different from what i am use to reading. Keep up the great writing
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you for your comment Sissy Baby Tammy it is very much apperciated. I like doing anything that is the unusual, the unexpected, it's very challenging to do from what I usually do in terms of story crafting work. And also from what other people do too.  I like to blend fantasy, fiction, science fiction among many other forms of writing all  whilest maintaining a Sissy theme throughout al of that, which is not an easy thing to do I may add, but I do so love the challange of it all.

It is good to be able to do many different writing styles, I am honoured and feel blessed to have the creativity to be able to write in those styles. Most authors will have one style, like an art for doing mostly Fantasay based stories or mostly Adult Baby Stories for example. I like Science Ficiton on the whole and do that quite well, that said, I love Fantasy, standard fiction, and many other forms of writing styles.  The only style I do not write in or read for that matter is Horror.

I only use it mildly in rare stories and only one that is while not gut wrenchign gory, it iquite graphic to some extent, and that is Doctor Who story of my own I once did and there was no real way around making that particualr one which ended up virtually horror based.  The story wont and does nto work any other way, I have tried, in fact that particular story went trhough 12 or moer rewrites, in fact so many I lost count, befoer finally getting the right one, not just because of it's horror content, though that part I tried many times to tone down, or change at some part, other elemements of that story never quite was what I had originally convieved for the story that was how I knew it to be in my mind.

Suffice to say trying to get that one to how it was in my head onto paper and then electronically on word doc, it had to take al of those re writes to get to what had been there in my head alll along, it was and still stands to this day the most hardest story convied of by imagination to get down onto paper etc. than any other story that I have ever done, some stories can be hard to get down, others are really easy. I actually never know if a story in my head is going to be easy to do or slightly hard to write/type it all out, until I actually start doing that story.

Lots of hugs and kisses to you.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

sissydina218
Love your new story babyamy enjoy seeing bad men become good sissies. enjoy the alien technology and how its being used, can't wait to see what happens next.

baby5522
Awww, fnak you for such a lovely comment Sissydina, much apperciated, I am so happy tha tyou like the story. This one is complete however. It was completely experimental, but I had a feelign that it would most likely end up being short. I could have fleshed out the story a bit more with a few more bad men becoming good sissy baby girls, but the end of each such senes would have only ended very much the same way with the mystery of how they all got that way.

I felt doing the three scenes was enough to give a clear idea of what was going on even though each scene was different but with the same outcome, I did not want the story to become too pradicatable, keeping the suspence of the mysterious and very stange events that happens in the story was vital and what I did pretty much did that very wel. It was a lovely little Trilogy that piece, I enjoyed doing it. There is only one other story that I have done before this story  that was also completely experimental and that one was The Scarlet Lady which I posted here  many years ago and I had no idea how that one was going to go or how long or short it would be.

I have over the years tried many experimental stories but I never have been able to finish them off and they have ended up being thrown away, so it it is a joy to me when I can finish off something like this story. This story and the Scarlet Lady are the only two most experimental stories that have ever made it to full completion. There's a nice surprise there for you, I hope?

Hugs & Kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'