All PG 13 Star Wars Origins. Complete (Added Bonus Special)
An Alternative Origins Tale Set In An Alernative Universe.
The page list
The Next Page

©2018

Prologue

In the very beginning. There was… Balance. A Balance of all things, until one day, Chaos spawned and it grew, it grew to become far more powerful than the Balance itself. And when the Balance was nearly almost destroyed, it suddenly and unexpectedly created two new ultimate life forms, in the form of twins, the Source of Light and the Source of Darkness, and their names were:

Ying-Su and Yang-Lou. And thus, the Eternal Battle between the forces of the light and darkness raged on into and beyond infinity itself. A new balance was needed, in order to restore balance to all things, so that there can be, forever lasting harmony, once more.

A sleek blue spaceship came into view, travelling through space, up ahead in the distance was a spherical shield that held within side of it, a city made entirely out of solid gold. The view shifted from space, to being inside of that blue spaceship. A purple scaled like lizard man, he has yellow eyes and he was wearing a pure white uniform that had gold trim at the collar and at the cuff of the sleeves of his tunic and at the bottom of his trousers. On his feet, he wore white boots with a gold emblem on both sides, left and right.

He turned to face his captain that was a cat like woman, a Kinlyn. She had Crimson Red fur, she had cat green eyes, she had almost cat like ears and a tail, however, she had flowing long Golden hair, a Goddess to perfection hour glass figure to die for.

She was wearing a stunningly beautiful classic, off the shoulder cocktail like dress that came down to mid-thigh in length. It had gold trim on the hem of the dress and the V Cut of V-neckline of the dress. Oh her feet was a pair of calf high wedge heal white PVC boots. She turned to face the Commander. “Yes, what is it Commander Vass-Larien?”

“Captain. We have approached Atlanta, City of the Gods.”

“Thank you Commander Vass-Larien. Helmsman Rosh. Slow us down.”

“Yes captain, slowing down to impulse engines.”

There was a huge spherical shield, a vast crust of land, that was all that was left of a once great and noble planet, that was gone now, but it’s majestic city somehow remained. It was now protected by that very spherical shield, that prevented all of the air getting out.

The land mass was at least thick enough to hold a few lakes, even a few man made rivers. At the heart of the city itself was a majestic tall golden spire that reached high into the sky, or more to the point the eternal star filled space, that was situated all around the city.

Despite this fact, the people of Atlanta had a day time, afternoon and a night time. The interior of the golden tower was equally as grand as the tower itself and right at the far top of it there was a mighty fine spectacular and very beautiful Royal Chamber.

Inside of it there was a woman, she was 25 Atlantian years old, which in human terms was more like 18 Earth years. She had long silky jet black hair that came down to her hour glass shaped waist. She had Ruby red eyes and she was wearing, a stunningly beautiful red ball gown like dress. One, that was fit for a Princess to wear. She looked out through her window, as a smallish girl, a human one at that, entered into her chamber.

The girl was 20 years old, she had long blonde hair tied into pigtails, she stood at 5ft 4in tall. She was wearing a short pretty frilly pink dress that came down to mid-thigh. The dress had short puffy sleeves, in fact it almost resembled a little girl’s fancy party, or best Sunday Dress. Upon her feet even was a pair of frilly white ankle socks with pink lace ruffled frills at the top and on her feet was a pair of pink T-Bar shoes.

Despite her height and her age, she virtually almost looked like a little girl of 5 or so. But her entire outfit was actually standard of the royal handmaidens that served Princess Luxor Lor-Voe. “Your Royal Highness, the Dauntless has just arrived, it shall be landing soon.”

“Thank you Handmaiden Missy. Quickly go meet the boarding party, that will consist of the captain of the Dauntless and her first officer, and their guest of honour, Sir Valen Star-Walker, Knight of the Guardianship. You must go to him direct and bring him, and only him mind you, to my chamber at once. Is that understood?”

No matter how strange her request seemed to be. Handmaiden Missy was completely loyal to Princess Luxor Lor-Voe. In fact she was the princesses most trusted of all of her handmaidens. Missy quickly got into a private shuttle car and it took her to landing pad 5, where the Dauntless was due to arrive and land on at any moment. Little did she know. That her life, would change in a most unexpected way and so would that, of another…

The Next Page
Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images

Baby Butch
The mystery begins, I am wondering how this story is going to progress. Good start so far and you do write good Science Fiction based on your other stories. Some interesting characters introduced so far.

@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch, I am glad that you like the Prologue. Yes the characters are all different, some are obvious of who they are based on in the Official Star Wars Universe, others are not.

But that's a good thing as I want my ideas to be original and there's definitely no doubt about that as you will see, as this story develops. I have managed to do some way a bit more of chapter six.

PS. I almost forgot, thank you also for saying that I am good at doing Sci Fi, it is above all, my most strongest and best field of story writting. I could be wrong, but I think that Science Fiction is easy to do than other types of fictional work, though it really depends on the individual. As some may say, that Sci Fi is hard to do etc.
nylontoni
 I'm so disappointed, I was hoping for "Diaper Wars" or "Return Of The Bra Eye & Hook". Only kidding.

@ nylontoni
  Thank you nylontoni for the comment, your title suggestions made me giggle alot. There is a definite Sissy Theme though in this, I promise, but can't reveal where or how, as I do not want to spoil the surprises that are in store. yes, there is more than one and that is all I am saying for now.

I want to remain true to the Official Star Wars Universe, while at the same time, create something different and uinque, this challenge I face for each chapter that I do. It's not easy, but I am loving the challenge with every moment.

Authors Notes:

I Do not own the rights to Star Wars, this is not an official Star Wars Story or a spin off in anyway. This is a Fan Based Story, for which I am the sole creator of.

Also I wish to mention a Special Thank You to all of the following:

sissyallieson, trevor, lil sissie, baby butch, Hannah_D & Princess Jaina for all saying yes to the proposed story in the first place. (See Would Anyone Be Interested?)

Initially I was just going to do this story just for my own reading pleasure, but the ideas etc. were so fantastic, I felt that it would be a real shame for me not to share all of those here with you all.

lil sissie
This story is off to a very good start I can't wait for more . Very good SissyBabyPet

@ lil sissie
  Thank you lil sissie for the coment, I am so happy that you like the start of this story, I am actually going to update this post shorty with the cast of characters.

Princess Jaina
Great start the story.  Very interesting and descriptive.  Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Oh, and I love, love, love the handmaiden's outfit!  Just needs a little something extra... IF you know what I'm talking about, hehehe!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ Princess Jaina
  Oh, it just might be possible that I do know what you mean Princess Jaina. *Giggles* Let's see, I could be mistaken. I won't say what it is, that she wears underneath that dress of hers. But I think you're going to love it and hopefully, everyone too.

UPDATE!

Doctor Jennifer Sims
Vixen
& Jade Lor-Voe

(See Update II)

Princess Jaina
@ SissyBabyPet

Ohh, I’m the Princess?? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, heh. Just from the description though I thought for sure I was handmaiden Missy!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ Princess Jaina
  In all honesty Princess Jaina, I could not think of anyone more befitting of being the Princess, maybe it's your avi, but I had you in mind to be the Princess, not just because of your name, just a feeling that I had, if you not mind that is?

Princess Jaina
@ SissyBabyPet

Thank you sweetheart, of course I don't mind. You're the author after all :-)

Maybe I could also be handmaiden Missy as a "secondary" or "alternate" character, since she's currently uncast. Your description of her is almost exactly how I picture myself as a sissy-DL girl, hehehe.

Either way I'm totally honored to be the Princess :-)
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ Princess Jaina
  You're welcome Princess Jaina. I have mentioned this to sissyallieson in a PM. But I will mention this to you and it's for everyone else also. I'm alocating one person per one character each to be fair, so that way just in case anyone esle who may want to be featured, can be and not for all of the charaters parts to be completely taken.

I may allow secondary parts, if the by chapter 4 at least no one else has asked to be in the story. Right now, it's too early to say and there have been request like your self made when I posted: Would Anyone Be interested.

So if you not mind waiting also, see what happens by the time I post chapter 4. I just want to be fair to all.

Princess Jaina
@ SissyBabyPet

Sure that's fair. Awaiting the upcoming chapters :-)
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ SissyBabyPet
 I am not annoyed that you made me a droid. *giggles*

Pink Balloon
Intresting.

@ Pink Balloon
  Thank you Pink Balloon. I'm curious, in which way is the opening part of this story interesting? I really would like to know and it helps to have more than just a single word or a single line of comment to say, where possible. I actually apperciate that it's not always easy to know what to say sometimes, I actually get that way myself, and quite often.
 UPDATE II:

I wish to give a great big apology to all of those who said they would love to help me out with my story, but I was able to actually finish it all completly myself. No, I did not rush the ending, I give my word on that.

Also honestly and truly I was not 100% sure if I would be able to not only do the Star Wars Universe any real justice. But if I would be at all up to the task of doing this story alone. There were moments, I swear that I really got stuck, but I did not panic, because I knew that I had asked for help should I ever need it.

But the funny thing is, or was, now that I have finished the whole story from beginning to end. At those points I got stuck at and thought I would be needing to call upon those who offered their help. Somehow from out of nowhere really, I'm not joking. Quite literally from nowhere, I ended up being refuled with ideas until I ended up on empty again and that kept happening all of the time.

Meaning, each time I thought I was definitely all out of ideas. It was like something had come along over night and filled me back up again, akin to being like a kettle that is being almost out of water. In all honesty, I do not how or where the ideas came from. I'm just glad and eternally grateful that those ideas did come to me when I needed them the most.

So, there are no co-authors to this story, just me. But credit to those anyway who offered me help, your offeres meant a lot to me and that really does mean more than I can say.

Baby Butch
I like Chapter 1 which sets the scene  in Atlanta. Strange how the virgin princess gets pregnant overnight while sleeping. She is a criminal and must escape! I see your character Sir Valen Star Walker is important and a body guard. Princess Luxor Lor-Voe is Princess Jaina who is a main character. Nice new image!

@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch, much apperciated and yes it is very strange that the Princess got pregnant over night. I don't think she would be pleased though that you got her name slightly wrong. Luxor Lor-Voe.

Just kidding, I would not expect anyone to get some of the character names right, they are quite exotic and unusual ones at that and even I had slight difficulty with coming up with how to spell some of the names that I used. They seemed and even sounded great in my head, but spelling them was a different thing entirely. *Smiles*

Thank you for mentioning the new Image Baby Butch. So glad that you like it. I really did want to have a better image for this story than just have the logo by itself.

lil sissie
 if there are any parts left I'm willing

@ lil sissie
  Thank you lil Sissie. but your request does not reflect anything about my update with chapter 1.

For Characters Pick one of these:

Handmaiden Missy
Captain Kaila Sharmillia
Doctor Jennifer Sims
Vixen
& Jade Lor-Voe

The above mentioned characters and the rest as mentioned in Update are characters no one has picked to be as yet, so yes, there is lots of parts left

@ SissyBabyPet
  Ok thank You Handmaiden Missy would be good

@ lil sissie
  CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been cast as Handmaiden Missy.

You're welcome lil sissie.

@ SissyBabyPet

@ lil sissie
  You're most very welcome lil sissie. You may or may not be aware, I do a special Sissy Doll Service here for Sissykiss. If you subcribe, then you will see the posts related to that.

I'm still waiting for people to give me their requsets, or I won't be able to keep that service available to anyone here. It's exclusive to this site only.

lil sissie
 I can see that this story is going to keep me on the edge of my seat and in wet nappies as well

@ lil sissie
  You do not have long to wait. I'm going to post Chapter 2 right now.
Baby Butch
Interesting update with several surprises like the shape shifters. I bet Sir Star Walker makes a cute Handmaiden Missy. I enjoyed reading the update.

@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch for the coment, much apperciated. You're the first person so far to actually comment on the update. Now I'm just playing the waiting game for the others to comment before I post chapter 3. I'm glad that you like the update and the shape shifters plot, it's odd that they are not seen in the Official Star Wars movies, possibly they may be used in the cartoon spin off series.

I honestly can't see why a shape shifter could not work in the Star Wars Universe. I'm glad at least that I came up with the idea, it was really the only way I could introduce a Sissy theme for one of my male charaters asside from the side line fact of having a first ever Sissy Android in the story too. I knew that somethign would have to go wrong with the shape shifting ability in some way. Which reminds me, I need to explain that in my story somewhere. There actually is one. I just simply forgot too put it in there.

lil sissie
 Wow this story is great can't wait for more

@ lil sissie
  Thank you lil sissie. Please would you do me the honour of becoming a subscriber? This way you will get immediate updates to all of my posts, that way you will never miss one. I'm glad that you like both chapters two and 3. I will be posting each chapter daily.

@ SissyBabyPet
  I'll do that SissyBabyPet as soon as I learn how . Love Ya

@ lil sissie
  Thank you and if he does not mind. Ask Baby Butch, he's very good at explaing things and he will help you if he can spare the time to do so. You forgot to tell me what you liked about chapters 2&3. Depending on which country you live in and how far ahead or behind you are in terms of time zone differences. I will be posting part 4 tomorrow, which is only a few seconds now away from beign that for me.  As it's 23:42. Though I am about to go off to bed soon, so it will be at about at 10am GMT Time (UK)

@ SissyBabyPet
  I loved where handmaiden made Sir Valen Star-Walker look like her

@ lil sissie
  Thank you lil sissie, I like that part too. It's called my clever plot device to get a male character to end up in girly clothes. *Giggles*

@ lil sissie
 Hi Lil Sissy, just click on someone's avatar and then click on subscribe. I thinks that is all it takes. I don't subscribe to anyone since I view the site daily and find what is new.

Ok BabyButch I'll try that thank You
Princess Jaina
Very cute, and definitely getting interesting!  Looking forward to Ch. 4!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ Princess Jaina
  Thank you Pricness Jaina. I am so glad that you liked the update so far. There aere plenty of surprises ahead, they even surprised me and I'm the one that wrote all of this. (Electronically) I'm very much like the cerator of the once Babylon 5 Sci-Fi series in which in an interview that he gives on one of the bonus featuers of my entire Babylon 5 Series Collection which also includes the Balyon Crusade series too.

In the interview he tells that he pertty much created the series from what he saw in his mind and that the characters in his mind said their lines and all he did was write what he saw and heard. Well, that happens with me sometimes when I do stories, though not everyone that I do. Only important or good stories, especially important and good stories like this one, that really fuels my imagination, it was like watching a movie in my head. Of which those words are what Joseph Michael Straczynski also said in his interview.

It's very rare indeed when my imagination is at its highest that, that sort of thing happens, as it makes doing stories for me a whole lot more easier to do. Where as other stories that I have done, while I can easily imagine the scenes, I can't always on that scale/side of things. Meaning, I not see such things in my head with that much clarity or the charaters say their own lines. So a lot more hard work of imaging and hearing in my head the lines etc. that I write, for when I am not getting feature length like movies in my head. I hope what I have said makes sense?

Princess Jaina
Just finished chapter 4... really fun to read.  This story gets cuter and more clever with each chapter!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ Princess Jaina
  wow. what a compliment, thank you Princess Jaina saying that this story gets clever and that it is funny too. I so wanted to be true to Star Wars that has it's funny moments, it's sad and happy times. I am so happy and glad that you liked part 4 of this story with a firm Sissy theme now set, you are definiately going to like and love the rest of the chapters. Or at least I hope that you will.
Baby Butch
That Sir Star Walker is a bit shy about  the Handmaiden's outfit. I like the reasons why he should wear it being mandatory. He better get that girls voice correct, he he. I like the walk in wardrobe leading to a secret passage. The story is getting exciting! (read thru part 3 so far)

@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch. I am glad that you like chapter 3. Take your time, in fact I have decided, to make it fair on all who leave me comments here to post instead of daily every four days apart. I hope that to be enough time for all. I'm happy that you like the reason why he has to dress up and be the handmaiden. I love secret passage ways, there is something mysterious about them.

UPDATE!

I hope everyone here who has commented thus far not mind that I post the chapters each day. I'm starting to lose count on the number of days it has been so far. I think it's been three days now currently since I said I would post 4 days apart. Of which I would love to do, unfortunately for me, I even get easily confused as to what day it is sometimes.

It is in part due to this fact, among other things, that I like to post daily, do not worry and I promise not to worry also for any delayed comments for those who are not able to comment on the day I post my chapters. All that I ask of those who should get behind, to comment when you can. Thank you all in advance.

PS.

I shall be posting Chapter 5 Tomorrow, and then daily after that.

Princess Jaina
@ SissyBabyPet

Looking forward to it :-) Thanks for the update.
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always!

@ Princess Jaina
  You're welcome Princess Jaina. I just wish that I not get so easily confused, because for me it's not actually a sign of getting old etc. I've always been easily confused about many things from time to time.
Baby Butch
Ch. 4. The story is progressing nicely and becoming more interesting. Good to see they finally found the space ship to escape in. The Hans fellow was pretty rough looking and acting. I like Handmaiden Missy and the Princess more than the smart aleck. I like the story!

@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch and I hope that you had a good sleep. I am glad that you like chapter 4 and the characters. Well... It is obvious who Han Sol-Varo is based on and it is my hope that I have remained faithful to Han Solo's character from the original Star Wars Universe. Take your time reading chapter 5. Chapter 6 will be posted later on day.

Baby Butch
Interesting pair of Droids, lucky me since one is named Butch. The other is Sissyallie Droid. Actually I never saw a full episode of Star Wars. Pregnant virgin is a contradiction so to speak, smiles. I see the princess is about to have a baby girl. The polar bear was an interesting protector. The story is getting both interesting and mysterious! Baby girl is born to balance the force. (chapter 6)

@ Baby Butch
  Ah well, you want be then familiar with the Virgance of The Force as mentioned in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Not to worry Baby Butch, there is a Biblical virgin and my guess is that George Lucas got his inspiration for that idea for his movie, but the first Prequel was quite weak. I'm happy to hear that you like chapter 6. I liked the idea too, even though it's not exactly a polar bear as such, but the discription is the best one to what I could come up with, with what I saw in my mind. I am glad that you like the droid too.

Dissapointed:

Princes Jaina and Lil Sissie. I have been faithfully posting one chapter a week and you have not commented since Chapter 4. While being busy I understand, I get that way myself, that said. What has happned with your comments? Why did you stop commenting?

After my message to those who were listed in it said they will keep an eye out etc. Still did not comment and now the story is finished. There's an extra something special that I shall be posting tomorrow.

I'm sorry to say that I feel like I have been let down, yet again. If you have not been well, I will understand, that happens to me too. Just please, please do comment when you're well enough if you are both ill. You have a lot of catching up to do.

Great story the best I have ever read I give it an A+

@ lil sissie
  Oops, sorry I missed commenting on this lil sissie. I thought I had done so. Silly me. Thank you, much appreciate the compliment.
Baby Butch
Chapter Seven: Interesting how the baby girl was born. Jade is a good name and I am glad Handmaiden Missy is ok. Not surprising how she wants to keep the sissy clothing. Story is complicated but it is a good story!

@ Baby Butch
  Yes, sorry about the complication, I was like 'What?' When I was doing this, but I knew that that was the story's direction, simplyfying it in this instance would have have made me lose the plot, so to speak. I'm glad that you like chapter 7 Baby Butch. The best way to deal with anything complicated I find is to try and break it down into smaller parts and look at each one seperately, so that eventually you understand it as a whole. This has mixed results, because it's all down to how complicated something is, though I try to never write or do anything that is even for me, way too complicated. I hope though what I have said helps, if only a little bit.

@ SissyBabyPet
 No worries breaking it down into short chapters helps. Your occasional posts about the characters and story is also good to know. Will read the rest when I have more time. : )

@ Baby Butch
  Take your time Baby Butch, I'm glad that you like reading my work here. I agree, breaking anything down into smaller parts helps with reading, I think very few people can read a whole chapter of most novels, I always found the chapters of most novels, to be quite long, only two books come to mind that I have read from start to finish very quickly and those are Splinter Of The Mind's Eye (By Alan Dean Foster) and The Exiles Trilogy (By Ben Bova) Happy reading Baby Butch.

Baby Butch
Interesting reading the update Chapter 8. I can see the sissy theme even more with Handmaiden Missy. She don't want to go back to being Star Walker. The light saber is cool and it appears a female knight will be trained. Another attack, the princess survived but Jade is taken away. Handmaiden Missy comes to the rescue. Great story so far in my opinion!

@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch. Much appreciated. I am happy to read that you like chapter 8. The Epilogue wraps things nicely and the ending... You'll see. I really liked it when Valen Star-Walker had decided to remain as Handmaiden Missy, now that part was my idea to keep the Sissy Theme being kept as the integral part of the story among other things. Thank you so much saying that this is sa great story, that coming from you is very high praise indeed.

Baby Butch
I hope they can put me back together again! Exciting update with Handmaiden Missy being handcuffed by her now lover. Cool how they grabbed her aboard the ship and disappeared. The story gets sad with Handmaiden Missy dead and Jade a prisoner of the Inquisitors.

Jade turns 18 and this Darth Tibias is full of surprises. Great to see Jade let go to reunite with her mother Princess Lor-Voe. Oh no! Jade later sliced her mother in half and the rotten Inquisitors arrived. Very surprising ending with Jade turning evil and becoming Darth Vordor. Really good story!

Did not read the bonus feature but looked it over for now. Great job as usual with the added images. (B4-C3 aka Butch) I see I am like R2-D2 and that is kind of cool. Might read it again if I was not having eye problems. Hugs Baby Butch

@ Baby Butch
  I'm confused. I swear I had replied to this comment. I suer hope I am not losing my mind alerady. May I ask to make sure. Have you made a comment Butch, or recieved a notification for one, but find it not exist, on either of those two things? I'm just wondering if there's a glitch somewhere or if I am starting to go insane or something? Sorry to ask.

On a seprate note now, thank you so much for the praise, much apperciated. not to worry about your eye problem. I understand that very much. I'm glad that you like the conept art. I really needed to do those images, for whithout which, I would have not have been able to do this story at all.

@ SissyBabyPet
  Greetings SissyBabyPet, you kissed that comment 16 hours ago but I saw no reply until 50 minutes ago tonight. If you replied when you kissed the comment it did not show for some reason. Occasional glitches do occur or maybe you forgot to hit Save. I have done that before.

@ Baby Butch
  Thanks for the information Baby Butch. I will comment first save then kiss the replies. That seems to work better, but I can then sometimes forget to kiss a comment made to me. Yes, what you said does seem a bit odd. Not to worry Baby Butch, I'm just glad that I know what's going on now. You have been wonderfully helpful as always.