All R The Scarlet Phantom. (Added Chapter 5)
Can a Phantom Be a Sissy? That's for you to find out.
The part list
Part 1
The Next Part

The Scarlet

Phantom

By Amy Sadler

© 2017

Author’s Notes:

This story was inspired by The Phantom Of The Opera, while this story shares some similarities with the novel (Not The Musical) This is not a reworking of that story. This is a complete original piece of fiction, set in a completely fictional universe, any place names or names of characters are solely fictional.

Prologue

The sky was as black as coal, no stars shone, there was no moon either. There was however, a storm, with heavy set rain, wild lightening and very loud thunder. But it was nowhere as near as loud as to the music that was blasting out from a lone house with several turrets that protruded up into the air, that made it look almost like a castle, than it was a house. There was a second house just across from it, but it was part of the grounds upon which the main house stood. They were of a Tudor like design, with the wooden beams, black against white.

The rest of the house was all greyish brick walls, which was an odd contrast to the turrets, only one side of the entire side of the house matched them. Making it and the turrets look seemingly so out of place. A man was wildly strumming an Electric Guitar that was hooked up to a huge amplifier. From which the sound of the electric guitar came from, booming at its loudest capacity, that the amp could actually take.

He had long shaggy black hair, of the very much heavy metal rock star style, he was wearing  a black leather jacket, a white shirt open at the top and half hanging out of his black leather tight fitting trousers, that matched his black socks and his black leather biker boots. Nothing more could possibly scream out I’m a Heavy Metal Player, that the man’s complete attire and the screeching sounds of his electric guitar portrayed. All of a sudden, there was a surge in the electricity, there was also, an almighty blast, windows shattered and  flames erupted everywhere…

“Tonight’s world breaking news…” Announced Christine Chapman, the news reporter. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was very beautiful, but this she down played wearing a white turtle neck sweater, her hair tied into a tight bun and for added measure, she wore big red framed glasses. One thing though about her complete appearance, it certainly went in her favour, as no guy remotely approached her or was in any way at all interested in her, because of her looks, but she was known to be real Geeky too.

Which for her, was all the more better to repel any guy that came across her way. She was not really overly fond of men anyway. She had a bit of history of having a very abusive father, after that her experiences with men suffice to say were the worst ever, that finally lead her to hating men completely. Most of the news team were all men apart from a few women and the token weather girl, who loved only too much having all of the attention of her male peers, who could not stop looking at her, so she always wore the most tastefully revealing clothing without over stepping any of the TV broadcasting boundaries.

Now she was a true blonde bomb shell, as the saying goes with an hour glass figure to die for.  “World Famous and renowned music artist extraordinaire Erik Van Ahlen, was found dead at his private mansion, Skull Rock Manor. Named after his legendary duo, Skull, the duo were known as Skull & Rock, but they did not last long, his good friend died, but Erik, no longer taking his prior stage name, ventured into becoming a soloist and he made it big with his wild and loud music style, though it was not completely to everyone’s tastes…”

There was a sudden break in transmission, but the news feed came back on again… “Our apologies here at Leyland News, we had a minor disruption, though everything seems to be alright now. A journalist for The Leyland Time’s had gone to see Erik, after he had failed to show up for an interview that they had arranged between them. Much to the journalist’s shock and horror, he turned up only to find the mansion house completely in rubble and ashes, it took forensics, quite a long time, before they finally were able to detect from the ashes, the remains of Erik Van Ahlen.”

A TV screen suddenly was switched off at that point of the news broad cast. “Such a complete waste of talent. Erik got what came to him. Good riddance to him too.” Remarked a harsh sounding tone of voice, that sounded deep, heavy set, almost mechanical, yet not… A tall figure stood by a television set that was in a large living room that was heavily decorated with pictures and paintings of various people, animals etc. “Your beauty my dear Christine is wasted on the living, I see it, even though I know that you hide it and you hide it so very well…”

The figure in question was wearing a hooded red cape, it flowed around it not showing the kind of body, or gender for that matter, that it was wrapped around. The figure in question seem to glide across the red carpeted floor, the carpet seem to match the crimson red of its cape. “Only the dead can truly appreciate what I see and only the dead can see what I see behind the façade that you put across my dear Christine.” Remarked the mysterious figure in a rather sinister tone, it even chuckled an evil laugh, before vanishing completely from the living room…

TO BE CONTINUED….

The Next Part
Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images

Baby Butch
The picture is scary and so far so is the story. It is interesting that a rock star is playing guitar in this type of scene.  Good descriptive writing again! I will wait for Chapter 1 to find out more.
sissybabysamantha2
Very interesting story

@ sissybabysamantha2

Thank you sissybabysamantha2. I will be posting chapter one tomorrow. Right now, I am not feeling so good, so I am going to take a rest.

sissydina218
nice start am not exactly sure what to think of this story yet. Want to read more.

@ sissydina218

Thank you sissydina for the comment, it's really nice to get a comment from you. Keep reading, I will be posting the next chapter today or tomorrow at the latest. This story is from two perspectives that of the mysterious Phantom and that of Christine. The reveal of everything will definately be well worth the wait though.

Baby Butch
Interesting update SissyBabyPet. I am not sure yet what is going on in this story. You have posted some of the pieces to another good story. I will see if the Phantom can become a Sissy with the updates.

@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch for the comment, much appreciated. I can't reveal too much, as I do not want to spoil the story, but I can safely tell you and everyone here that, the Phantoms origins are sure going to surprise everyone, the suspence slowly builds up. The actions of both of the phantom and Christine will, I hope make everyone wonder about.

sissybabysamantha2
Very interesting very scary i wonder what you have planed next

@ sissybabysamantha2

Thank you sissybabysamantha2 for the comment and I am glad tha tyou like the story so far. I'm just about to post chapter 2 as I type this reply.

Baby Butch
Many new details are appearing in your story. Christine has met the guardian angel who looks very scary especially after taking off the mask. Back at the scary mansion Erik Van Halen is a bit scary in that costume but relaxes playing the guitar. More story please since I like your story! Is Christine with a demon? What will happen to Erik?

@ Baby Butch

Thank you for the comment Baby Butch. I am glad that you like the update of the story and want to see more, and as since you asked so nicely. I will post the next chapter, after this reply. Sorry, I can't reveal anything. Apart from showing you my frilly plastic panties underneath my frilly dress, I can reveal those to you. *giggles and rolls about laughing*

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 That is some reveal you speak of, giggles. Been busy but will get to Chapter 3. I finally finished up my story!

@ Baby Butch
  I'm glad you liked my reply Baby Butch. Take your time. I won't post another chapter until you are ready for the next one.

UPDATE!

Chapter 3 is ready to read and comment on.

Also, this is to let everyone all know in advance, that this will be my final story post here at Sissykiss. I could go into why, but in all honesty, I would be wasting my time. I'm pretty much doing that already by making these posts, be it a story or an image alteration cappie.

One thing remains a constant. Sorry, I am not going to say what it is. I try so, so very hard not to let such a matter get me down and I do not want to be down or get down. I'm happy for the most part, but it is this one constant thing that simply pulls me down, deep down into a depressive state that I simply should not have to go or be put through, because of this one constant thing.

So after I am done with posting the rest of this story. I am done and through with making any more posts. Sorry, to all and everyone here. Please know how truly, deeply sorry that I am about this. I can only hope that you all understand. Though I not expect anyone to be able to do so. It's an emotional issue and more than just that. I have spent much time and hard effort to be so much better in this state and I have reached the best state that I can possibly be in.

This one constant thing that I mention stands to ruin all of that I have worked so hard to achieve. I can't and won't let that happen. I am in a happy state of mind etc. right now and I want things to remain that way, as much as what is possible and what is practical for me to be able to stay that way.

It truly pains me to, for the time being, stop posting and being part of this community. I can only hope one thing, that you all agree, that my health and well being, should take top priority?

sissybabysamantha2
It gets better and better I love the story

@ sissybabysamantha2

Thank you sissysamantha2 for the comment, it is much appreciated and I am glad that you like the story and thank you for sayign that ti gets better and better, that means a lot to me.

Baby Butch
Very scary update, it sounds like Christine was better off with the guardian angel than the demonic Scarlet Phantom. Very interesting story and I would not want to be Christine!  Oh my gosh, what is next in this terrifying tale?

@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch, your kind and lovely comment made me smile. I am glad that you like the update to this story. I will post the nexct chapter.

sissybabysamantha2
Very interesting and very scary. I am very interested in what happens next

@ sissybabysamantha2

Thank you babysamantha2 for the comment, it is as always, much appreciated and I am happy that you like the story so far. I will try to post chapter today or by tomorrow and no later than that. I promise.

UPDATE!

Chapter 4 added, ready to comment on. Chapter 5 will be posted soon.
Baby Butch
Interesting update showing the Scarlet Phantom was around long ago. Sounds like a copy cat terrorizing the women at this point. I like this new women Miss Ivory Swan showing up with all the details for Christine and saving her job. (read chapter 4)

@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch, much apperciated, take your time reading chapter 5. Though I am close to possibly maybe deleting the whole story, hence why I have the Captionstory: Caught In The Act, as a replacement. I have not quite made up my mind though, but I'm close to almost nearly making it up. I keep debating with myself if I should continue on with this story or not. The sissy and baby themes are not overly noticable, they are there, but not so heavily featured, like with some of my past stories that I have posted here.

Also the fact that those who will not be named, that commented saying they can't wait to read more etc. Then not comment, when I do post more, it feels like a kick in the teeth, gut, and pretty much anywhere else for that matter, it makes no real difference, it still hurts I hate to say. As much as I try so hard to not think about the fact or let it bother me too much. I still can't but help feel like, what is the point of me posting or me being here for that matter? I hope that I am not being unreasonable about this?

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Try not to be discouraged if possible! This is a good story and well worth reading. Many only comment once but still read the story. The site was offline for a full week, no one could comment. I will get to Chapter 5 later.

@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch, to give people enough time to comment etc., I'm going to post the rest of this story once I'm done with Caught In The Act. Which I shall post tomorrow. I have had a very busy day today. Thank you for your kind encouraging words, they mean a lot to me.

sissybabysamantha2
Just caught up with the story. I like the bit that he first appeared in the Victorian era and has now been re created by someone new very scary. He has been tasered and escaped. I think Christine is in for a very frightening time

@ sissybabysamantha2

Thank you sissysamantha2 for the comment, it is very much apperciated. I hope you can wait for the rest of the story? I like a good scary story, nothing too scary though.

Baby Butch
I was thinking the Scarlet Phantom may be a magician about the time I read it in your story. The Taser sounds good with that guy around. It did not take Christine long to capture the Scarlet Phantom. Wow, he disappeared from the car of the SWAT team. More story is needed. : )

Magic Time

@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch. I will continue this story, not to worry about that. I'll do my best to get the Caught In The Act series posted as qucikly as possible. But I'm experiencing internet problems, which has now been goin gon for a month now, the internet cuts off and comes back on at any given time. The problem accordign to Virgin Media was being fixed by their engineeres. Nothing can take a month to fix and recently, as it's beenon the news, not too suer if it's reached America or not. But basically Virgine Media have removed all of the freeview chanels they once used to show, causign a lot of people to switch to Sky Services Insted.

I have switched and waiting on for the switch over, so I maybe offline for that day, but the way that things are right now with my internet, I maybe offline up until then. Even if not, the internet cutting out as it does is driving me a little nuts, I just might wait for the switch over. My apologies to you and everyone here too for the delays with my posts, sadly I can't do anythign about my current problem. I have made the switch over, and that is goign to be on: 03/08/2018

That is their best soonest date they could give me, so, I'm truly sorry that I wont be able to do anything sooner. I could try, but the internet is now cuttign out more often. So far it hasn't cut out while I have been typing this. But in all honestly I can't completely rely on this internet connection. I hope that you all understand.

shamrock
I am shamrock,,,, it something new for sissy kiss for a change and it a good story too and it a mysterious story too
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by female nurses and diaper up like a baby girl by them too,,,,,,,,, THANK YOU ALL

@ shamrock

Thank you Shamrock that is very much appreciated of you. Your comment made my day, I am glad that it is different, I always strive to do something different, where possible. But on the whole I go wherever my imagination leads me.

shamrock
@ SissyBabyPet
 your welcome
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

For everyone who has commented on this story, please read:

A Great Loss: https://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/great-loss/

It is only right that you all get to decide what I should do with this story. The Random Chat link will explain everything. Thank you all in advance.