All R RAVEN (R) (Part 1)
A Sissy Private Detective Known Only As Raven, Invenstigates Missing Persons Or Murders, All Sissy Related Only. But What Is The Secret Behind Raven?
The page list
The Next Page
RAVEN

BY

PET BABY AMY

C 2012

PART ONE

Victoria Street, London, 1882:

No. 16 was like any other house on Victoria Street, there was nothing remotely unique or special about it. Yet on the eve of a New Year, there was a sudden fire, the other houses that ere on either side of it, also got burnt down by the time the fire was finally put out, everyone all escaped the fire, all but the one who lived at No. 16 that is, from what was known, a young girl had lived there, but no one knew her name. Something else watched over No. 16 Queen's Street, A big black Raven, that was mysteriously circling around in the air.

Mrs Baker who lived at No. 15 was chatting with Miss Harper who lived at No. 17, as they looked on at their destroyed homes. “Oh this is absolutely tragic, tragic I say...”
"I could not agree with you more Sarah. Say, did you know the girl who lived at number sixteen?”
"No I didn't Louise. You know that is the most strangest thing... I mean, I have known her ever since she moved in, yet I have never known her name...”

Mrs Baker gave Miss Harper a strange stare. “What? How can you possibly not know her name?”
"Well.... that is the most oddest thing, I seemed to know as though she was like my own daughter, she did not look to be old enough to actually own the place, yet I never met or saw her mother. It seemed natural enough that she was just the girl next door, it never even crossed my mind that I never really knew her name, because it seemed as though I did know her, even though that does not make any sense.”

"You are too right that, that does not make any sense.”
"Well... how would you describe her then Louise? I mean, you have known her for the same length of time I have.” Mrs Baker stood there for amoment to recall the very first time she met the girl that had lived at No. 16 Victoria Street. “Her name was, was...” Mrs Baker suddenly had a vacant expression come over her face. “You know I was almost sure I knew her name. I say this, not because you said it first, for I too felt like a mother to her and for her to be like my own child. This I swear, but you are right Sarah, for the life of me I can not recall her name...”

"Don't you find that a bit odd though Louise?”
"Yes, yes I do, don't you Sarah?”
"Oh yes Louise most certainly. But I can not explain it.”
"But surely, someone is bound to remember her name.”
"I sure should think and hope so Louise.” Replied Sarah, they began asking everyone that were gathered around to see the tragedy that had transpired and to Mrs Baker's, and Miss Harper's shock, no one of the entire street knew the name of the girl who lived at No. 16 Victoria Street...

Queen's Street, London, 1982:

A very striking young girl, wearing an almost Victorian style like dress, only it was quite short, it had short puffy sleeves and black lace trim, it was frilly, but for all the lace and frills that it did have, it still looked very Gothic like, her hair was long raven black, her eyes were black too. Yet she looked very beautiful, somehow. She had on her feet a pair of black patent style shoes, even her lacy socks were oddly black too.

If anyone did not know any better, they would swear that she had been to a funeral, or she was going to attend to one. She looked quite youngfor her age, yet the estate agent that was showing her around the house on Queen's Street did not seem to either notice or to him, it was like she was a woman. “And this is the main bedroom Miss Raven...” He remarked as he entered into the main bedroom of the property which was oddly number 16.

Even though this was an entirely different street, somehow history had completely forgotten all about what had happened at Victoria Street of the same house number. Her face was like porcelain, the fact thather painted red lips, which was the only colour to her, never moved, the estate agent seemed to be oblivious too, as though he was under aspell somehow. He chose his words carefully, not wanting to dare say the words Master Bedroom, for some strange reason.”

"It's of excellent size.” Raven replied, she had such a lovely soft voice, that had almost a velvety like quality to it. “I am glad that you approve Miss Raven.”
"That I do, very much...” Glad to hear this, the estate agent moved on and showed this strange girl the rest of the house. “I trust you are satisfied with the place Miss Raven?”
"More than satisfied, I shall take it.” Replied the mysterious looking girl and it was not long before No. 16 Queen's Street was Raven's home.

A couple looked at each other and then at the figure that stood before them... “Excuse me, I do not wish to appear to be rude, but you are Raven are you not?” Asked the husband nervously. “That I am...”
"But you can't be... I mean you can't possibly be a Private Detective!” Remarked the wife in alarm. Raven did not seem to mind, she perfectly understood the couples reaction, it wont be her last time either to get such a reaction.

Raven calmly and gracefully even walked over towards a coffee table where upon it there was a black hand bag, Raven opened it and took out from it a sort of ID wallet, this she opened up and and promptly gave it to the wife, who took it, with a nervous shaking of the hand. The ID wallet contained Raven's photo, her name, and certificate of authenticity that she indeed was an official Private Dectective.

The wife then showed it to her husband, they both looked at each other in shocked surprise, then they both looked back at Raven. I am so sorry, you do not look to be the sort of person that would be a private detective...” Remarked the husband, nervously. “And why is it, that you wear a mask?” Asked the wife, who was just as nervous. “Firstly, Mr Bradford, I understand why you would think that, secondly, Mrs Bradford, I wear this mask because I became the unfortunate victim of a terrible terrorist attack on what was once a place that used to be my home...”

Replied Raven sounding rather sad as she said that. Her face was too pale white to be a real face and the red painted lips never moved, yet her voice came from beneath it, the face mask looked like it was made of porcelain. Which seemed odd somehow, but after hearing of Raven's unfortunate circumstances, both Mr and Mrs Bradford dared not mention anything further about her mask. “I was caught in a raging fire, which has left my face badly scared ever since, this mask is the only thing that helps to prevent the burnt flesh of my face from becoming far worse from what it already is....”

Both Mr and Mrs Bradford looked utterly shocked. “My gosh! Could you not get medical treatment for that?” Asked Mrs Bradford with a hint of sadness in her voice. “Sadly, as good as medical science is etc. There is no cure for my face, it was burnt in such a way, that nothing can truly ever heal it, beneath this mask is ugly looking burnt flesh, hideous beyond imagining...” Mrs Bradford and Mr Bradford felt ashamed of them selves, tears had fallen down Mrs Bradford's cheeks.

"OMG! I am so sorry... I...”
"Please Mrs Bradford, you were not to know. I would be doubtful my self, of anyone to be a private detective that wears a mask. But enough about my past, though it was because of it, which was why against all the odds, I became a private detective... Now, I believe you came to me to help you both with something, yes?” Mrs Bradford looked at her husband, he looked back at her, then at Raven. There was holes for her eyes to see through, they were dead black, as black as deep space with no stars.

It was a bit unnerving to see such a pair of eyes, which did not help the way with which Raven was dressed, to which both Mr and Mrs Bradford were curious about, but dared not to even mention it, it seemed so wrong to do so. “Yes Miss Raven, our son is missing and he has been for more than two weeks now, but the police are not willing to help us find him, in fact it was some strange person who we never really got a look of that gave us your card and told us to come and talk to you, that you would be able to help, where the police in this matter can't.”

"Oh... and why is that Mr Bradford? I find it very hard to believe that Scotland Yards finest can not help or even refusing to help you find your son...” Replied Raven sounding surprised. “Well, it is just that... it is just that...” Mrs Bradford began to say, but seemed now for some reason unable to bring her self to say what was needed to be said, a pang of great shame had come over her. “Damn it woman, Miss Raven here is our only hope... Miss Raven, our son has ran away dressed like a girl....”

TOBE CONTINUED....
The Next Page

baby5522

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

shilong
nice start little one. are very only goth sherlock holmes. i hope ahe can get to the bottem of this cast and will leard a lot more about miss raven. you have me hook like a prist fish at the town fair.

nice a story in old victorian age london the time of lovely vicorian dress.

your lovely and sweet big sister
shi long
come to the light

baby5522
Awww fank you Big Sis Shi for your comment, I am glad that you like the 1st part of this story, it is good to be doing aN almost murder mystery type of story, with this not so much about who done it, but more as to why and how the murders took place, which I hope is slghtly different from the usual who done it kind of murder mysteries?

The character of Raven is a good one, there is a whole lot more to her than I let on or lead the reader to think etc. But after all, this is a mystery story of a sorts, it won't do to go around revealing everything. *Giggles*

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSESS

nice a story in old victorian age london the time of lovely vicorian dress.

your lovely and sweet big sister
shi long

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Interesting start to your new story. I like detective stories, but know alreedy this one will be a bit different. What happened to the missing boy, dressed as a girl? Actually it's a little scary, someone being burnt so bad and showing up 100 years later.

baby5522
Awww, fank you Baby Butch for the comment, I am glad that you like the story so far and find it to be interesting.

Yes, this particular mystery story is a bit scary, the boy who ran away wearing a dress, has yet to be found by our mysterious Raven, but will she find him on time? Well, you will have to find out, all in good time. *Giggles* Sorry, could not help a little teaser there.

The plot will thicken as the story plot goes along, this is definitely different form the usual mystery type stories and for me, that is a good thing, the real mystery is really all about the central character, even with a bit of a reveal later on in the story, I have left a lot of things out, as a means to only increase and intensify the myetery that surrounds Raven.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

shilong
sorry it took so long to reply. i hope Raven fine the boy/girl and fine who kill the man at Queen gate railway station. how do she know the Prime Minister in both time time line. i hope you have more come soon.
come to the light

baby5522
Awww, fank you Big Sis Shi for your comment, much appreaciated, glad that you like part two of this story, there is lots of questions about this Raven character.

Once Baby Butch has made a comment, I will post the next part of this story right away. I am so glad I did this story, it was nice to do a murder mystery related one and this story is certainly a mystery.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

sissydina218
love this story the alternate universes, the characters and the way its written keep up the great work

baby5522
Fank you so, so much for your comment sissydina, I am glad that you like the ideas, it is really nice to see a comment from you, I wish more people would comment, that is what makes doing these stories worth while doing, little to no comments only makes me feel as though I am wasting my time and my talent posting my work here.

Viewing figures are great, beyond that they tell me nothing more than that people like to read my work, it is important to my self and otrher authors what our readers think, what they like about the stories we right, so we can strive to do other stories of similar ones that they liked so much.

Without knowing really much what people like or not like about my work, no author can really do much of a job or a better one etc. If so few people leave comments. Your comment is much appreciated, thank you.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Amazing new chapter as the story unfolds into a mystery. I like the story and look forward to more.

baby5522
Aww, fank you Baby Butch for your comment, I am so glad that you like how my story is developing. It has been wonderful doing this story, a real sense of mystery and intreque as to what is going on etc.

And this may not be a 1st, but at least it is loosly a murder mystery dealing with sissy themes, I am not sure if any murder mystery has delt with such matters, my only two most favourite murder mysteries are Inspector Morse and Lewis.

I am not much fond of other mysteries, unless they have been done well. Anyway, fank you so much for commenting. I will be posting the next part of this story soon.

*HUGS*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
This is almost too scary, why would they do that to Raven. Wasn't her face already burned so she had the mask on for it. Looks like she was burned again.

Lack of acceptance has lead to an attempt to destroy Raven. In both worlds it seems the boys dressed as girls was not accepted yet.

shilong
i can full understand the mine set of the late 1800. a lot of them were die hard catholic and christian that blive in ever thing that was toll of them. but man in 1980s is old fashen and coled mind but a lot of pople were back than.

poor raven those men to hert her becould she not like them becould of her burnt face or something you have not toll use( you have not say what her face true look like but what she tell mr and mrs. bradford)

this is dark but it dose not touch on some of the story i have read over the year. i'm some one that grow up on steve king and seen so of the moves by the kings of horror.

your sweet and lovly big sis
shi long
come to the light
baby5522
Awww, fank you Big Sis Shi for your comment, I left the matter of to just how badly burnt Raven's face could be to the individual reader's own imagination. Plus I did not want this story appearing to be too graphic.

Well, I am glad that my story is no where near the kind of works of Steven King. I personally prefer Dark Stories than Horror based ones. I am glad that you liked this part of the story, it is a shame about the attitudes of those of the 1800's.

As you said sis, the 1980's were a little better, but there were those that still clung as some even now do, to what is acceptable and what is not, society does not seem to be as embracing as it makes itself out to be.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

your sweet and lovly big sis
shi long

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

sissydina218
i had to read this part twice to get all the twists and turn all right but still going great and now am starting to go nuts needing to know where this is all going, so keep up the great work and can't wait for the next part
shilong
wow that was one twist i did not see comeing. so ms raven was the kill or is this a sci-fi dark story that she doom to repiat this day vere 100 year into some one real love there son as he is. but that my take on this love story or i waich to much shi-fi moive

your lovely and sweet big sis

shi long

p.s there need to be a sequei to this story one you and your muse get to it
come to the light

baby5522
Awww, fank you so much Big Sis Shi for your comment, I am glad that you love this story, I loved doing it, I have tinges of some ideas, nothing major yet, I wont say what those ideas aer, I do not want to spoil things.

I can say this though, Raven is not so much doomed to repeat things as such, history has a strange way of repeating itself and I have put a twist on that, of course there is more going on than I have mentioned, with the tinges of ideas that I have I can develop more on what has already been done.

A lot was left out as I have said, but I can go back to those points and expand on them more, with an added twist thrown in, that is all I am saying at this point. *Giggles* I so love to tease.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES.

your lovely and sweet big sis

shi long

p.s there need to be a sequei to this story one you and your muse get to it

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
That was a very unusual ending, I still can't believe Raven was the murderer. Death is always sad, but this is a mystery story about murder. The story is scary, I feel sorry for the Bradfords.

History repeated itself for the third time, but I still can't believe Raven comitted the murders, What a shame she did it, or did I miss something? I enjoyed the mystery story.