PHANTOM 2020 (X) (Story Now Complete)
A Ghost, A Myth & A Legend Long Forgotten Returns, But In A Future Which The Phantom Shall Change Things Forever.
The page list
The Next Page
Authors Notes: I dedicate this story to Gaston Leroux, the author of The Phantom Of The Opera Novel, for which this story would have never been possible if he had not wrote the book, for it to be made into several Movie versions of his book and to also become the biggest and best well known musical around the world.

This story is part a retelling, but more of a reinvention of his classic tale, with a bit of a twist of course to what is a classic and most timeless story ever written.

This story is also based on a dream that I had a last year ago, which was about The Phantom Of The Opera, but not the one as I knew of it to be, it was from that dream, also taking a few things from the book itself that lead to this story being possible.

This story is set in a near possible future where a legend, a myth, a long forgotten ghost of the past is resurrected, it is a future that no longer knows of who and what the Phantom is any more, a matter which the Phantom himself shall correct and events start unfold that near mirror the past.

PHANTOM

2020

By

Pet Baby Amy

C 2010

Prologue:

A dark veil cloaked the vast horizon. The largest pearl ever, was beset against that cloak of darkness, which was accompanied by millions of much smaller pearls, that were scattered across the velvet back-drop.

A lone white owl flew towards a grand building, the most breathtaking, spectacular view to ever beheld, which now filled the owls field of vision.

Never before had the owl ever seen such splendor before in all of it's life. The owl circled over the vast expanse of the mighty marvel that was right before it. The grand statue of Apollo held aloft a golden lyre.

His magnificence added to the awe and amazing grandeur of the whole entire structure, which the owl entered into via an opened window that it had found left open.

The owl saw more of this building's breathtaking elegance. Other grand statues met the owls gaze of wonder and bewilderment, as it flew on by. A mosaic move of marble, bronze, silver and gold that covered every square inch of the place it was inside, was complimented by exotic master pieces of paintings on walls or upon the ceiling, gilded edges with encrusted jewels of all kinds and sizes dazzled and overwhelmed the sight and senses of this lone solitary owl.

The grandness of it all and the vastness of the place which now surrounded the owl. It was all simply too much for the owl to take in all at once.

Such a sight was even overwhelming of a sight for any mere mortal to behold. The owl in a frenzy... flew wildly all over the place, flying aimlessly in all directions, as it could no longer find itself out through the very window it had came in by.

The owl was truly lost and had lost all of its senses, the only way for it seemed to be down, so it swooped on down in shear desperation as to get out anyway it could do so.

The owl soon came to a point where there was something reflecting from its field of vision which the owl knew to be water.

The owl could not comprehend why it saw water, but it was a promising site, until it got closer and everything soon suddenly became darker, the only light to light its way was row upon row of eerie lit torches along a cavern wall and there was a dark tunnel and a vast lake going into it.

The owl looked all around itself, taking in all that it could, it looked up, only a tiny speck now of light and the grand wonder it had seen was just barely viable now it it's sight.

It was so far, far away now from all of that now. The cave like tunnel did not look too welcoming site, but the way up seemed now to be so, so far out of it's reach, if that was possible.

It couldn't be... but the owl knew no such things, this place was beyond all its comprehension. The owl not really wanting to go down that dark and foreboding tunnel had no choice but to enter into it, for there had to be a way out, somewhere.

The owl flew towards the entrance of the tunnel, there was no going back now. All it could do was to go forward. Owls are used to flying in darkness, even so... the darkness of this tunnel seemed to be more darker somehow.

Even that should be impossible, was this owl having a possible nightmare? Sadly it wasn't, this was a real place, but it was one that had a most unnatural element to it all, bordering on it being supernatural and paranormal.

The tunnel did come to an end, but not to the outside open it had either hoped or was expecting to see at the end of it. To its already confused mind, there was an alcove.

Just on the face of the alcove wall was a door, of all things to be in side an alcove of a cave, a door was surely the most oddest thing the owl had ever seen.

Not that such a fact mattered to the owl, a door meant a way out, to its feeble way of being able to perceive things to be in its mind.

The owl flew into the open doorway, where the door was open just enough for it to get through, only to find itself inside of a cavern chamber of some kind, it was almost like a living room of a sort.

There was a decayed, but barely noticeable, rough outline and half visible shape to that of what once had been a sofa, a chandelier which had once used to hung from the ceiling of this cavern chamber was now in a crumpled, battered and as much warped shape as the sofa was in.

There was another door of a kind near to the back of the cavern wall, another door was off slightly to the left.

Shattered, broken remnants of what once used to be furniture were scattered across the entire area of the living room like cavern chamber.

All of this was just as too much for the owl to be able to process, as it tried to fly out of this nightmare of a place, it heard something which was just as equally as impossible. There was a sound of very loud bells...

It was all simply too much than the owl could possibly bare, the owl suddenly with a jerk as though it was having a stroke, flapped wildly it wings in a heap of a fit, then it stopped flapping its wings, then it dropped with a thud to the ground, the owl was dead, it had simply died of shock, as impossible as that was too, the owl was dead...

Suddenly... the ground beneath the dead owl began to shake and tremble, the entire cavern chamber, even the alcove and the cavern tunnel outside all began to shake and tremble at the same time too.

Just then... the ground beneath the dead owl began to open up and from it, ever so slowly and in an ominous way. A lone skeletal hand rose up...
The Next Page
6870 views

0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:

shilong
wow so lovely and sarey. you had on open line. you make me wont to read the phanton of opera thour i never reador seen the moves that come thume it. so meny lovely word paity a world that will steel my main of me. im gald i did one more look around befor bed.

your very happy big sitter

shi long

p.s. frist you take my heart. now you take my main on one hell of a ride.
come to the light
baby5522
Fank you wery much Big Sis Shi fwo your comment, much appreciated, mes will keep you up to date on each new part posted. Cuds you pwease rate my stowy once finished if you feel you need to have wead the whole fing 1st before gibing me a str rating, that's OK, Mes will understand, just let me know that is what you wub wike to do, so's mes not getting worried over that.

Mes gwads you wike the stowy, mes hab Miki to fank fwo allowing me to post this, its one me hab wanted to share wifs everyone here at sissykiss.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

your very happy big sitter

shi long

p.s. frist you take my heart. now you take my main on one hell of a ride.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

bigbabysissy31
dats a kewl stowy
 sissybabybrian
baby5522
Awww fank ooo bigbabysissy, mes just got your message and dis comment, just after me weplied to da other comment ooo made on my other stowwy.

Lol, funny how fings cwoss over when ooo least exepct it. Anyway, mes glad you wike the stowy so far, there is more to come, just about to start on da next part.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

dats a kewl stowy

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Cushie Chloe
Incredible! You have tapped into another interesting realm, and you have done it beautifully. Never have I read something like this. It kept me wanting more. I hope to read more soon :). I miss you so much, and I hope to see you soon

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

baby5522
Awww, fank you sis Katie fwo your comment, mes done some work on da next of dis stowy, just going to do a bit more before me hab go off to sleep. Mes appreciate your comments and to those who hab alweady commented so far.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Cushie Chloe
Once again, have I been trapped in this wonderful tale. Haunting and creepy enough to excite me, but not so much to scare me away. Although none of your stories will scare me, for I know that you are a kind and gentle soul. I am pleased to say that you and your stories will live on in my heart, no matter what. You are an angel, and you have graced me with your presence and knowledge. I wouldn't be the sweet sissy I am today without you.
I love you more than words could ever say.
Sissy Katie/Sissy Christie

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

baby5522
Awwww, fank you so, so wery much Sis Katie fwo your comment and your heart touching words, mes overwhelmed.

Mes happy to know that you wike this stowy so far, will get to work on the next chapter. Mes feel honored to meet someone as kind and sweet as you, me happy to call you my sister and mes wuvs you wery much too.

Happy New Year By the way.

New Year WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

I love you more than words could ever say.
Sissy Katie/Sissy Christie

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

lilakiko
In these dark and boring time your shine a light too show us the way out. I've these Book before and it is a great classic that I love so well. I love to see ware you go from here and i know you well do great work. However I do think you should sit down one day and write a novel you do seem to have a gift or nac for it if you give it a try.
Sweet Dream
baby5522
Lilakiko, curtsies.

Pwease forgive me, mes feel, me may hab upset ooo in someway and sincere dat was not my intentions, mes weally honored ooo fink me hab da talent todo a novel.

Me got my words all wong when me wanted to tell ooo why mes not done a novel. Mes hab at least made a start wifs a self publishing group, that is the only way mes is able to get my work to be published, it is a weal shame fings hab changed as far as new authors go in todays society.

Fings weally were so much better when book publishers paid new authors fwo their novels to be published. Sadly new authors now hab to pay towards the cost of having their work published.

Mes hopes mes iseth forgiven? Mes iseth fwom my heart and soul, truly and sincerely sowwy, sowwy that me did not word this right the first time round. Mes always appreciate your comments they mean a lot to me as well as other peoples comments here too.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Sweet Dream

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

baby5522
I recently found two books of mine and wanted to share with you, that they both helped me and inspired me do my Phantom story I nearly had forgotten about the other book when I was doing my dedication.

Also for those who may not know of the original Phantom Of The Opera Novel, or maybe not be aware that there is another version of that tale. With this in mind I share with you two key links.

The 1st one is the link to Gaston Leroux's original novel. The Phantom Of The Opera, the 2nd link is that of Susan Kay's Novel
Phantom. I hope these help and are of use to those who read my version of this classic tale?

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Mina Silverwind
You are a credit to the story genre, your style is simply breathtaking to the point of making me wish to read more, and in doing so maybe know how to write better.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

baby5522
Fank you so, so very much for your comment Mina Silverwind, mes sincerely much appreciate your comment. Mes working on the 2nd chapter right now, hope to have it finished and posted soon.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Cushie Chloe

W is for Wonderful
X marks the spot, you are a treasure
Y is for Youthful
Z is for Zealous

Now I've learned my ABC's
Now I can be like Sweet Amy

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

baby5522
Awww, fank ooo sister Sissy Katie fwo this, you could have sent this to me in a private message or posted in the random forum section. Your words touch me, wery much and mes sure iseth grateful.

Though me do ask nicely, pwease onwy leave comments dat relate to my stowy pwease, it wub be unfair to other stowy writers here at sissykiss fwo me to weply to personal comments left to me here, if the comments are not related to my stowy and my stowy keeps at dat top spot because of dat.

Much wuv and appreciation to ooo sis and mes hope ooo understand what mes mean?

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

X marks the spot, you are a treasure
Y is for Youthful
Z is for Zealous

Now I've learned my ABC's
Now I can be like Sweet Amy

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Cushie Chloe
So wonderful. The way you can combine aspects that seem so far apart and create a beautiful story. I think I may end up dizzy from all the twists and turns, but that is allright. I wonder how much trouble Yates will be in and how cute Lamar is as a pet. He can be as cute as you, that's for sure. I wonder what I'd be like if I were a pet. Enough with the fantasizing, I really liked this chapter and hope to see more soon.

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

baby5522
Awww, fank ooo sis Katie fwo your wery nice and wuvly comments, mes weally appreciate them so wery much and mes is happy to hear that you wike the stowy so far.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

baby5522

This was originally a picture given to me on a website called 'MY YEARBOOK' I loved the picture so much I saved it as an image to my downloads folder, along with a few more pictures that I loved so much, I sadly had to leave the site.

It looks very much Phantom like, that I just had to include a scene in my up coming next chapter of PHANTOM 2020, where this image appears in the story.

It is just perfect for my story and if I could have an art/book cover for my story if I was to ever publish it as a real book, this would be the image I would want to have as my front cover.

I just made a few alterations to the original picture by inserting a text box to put my text/title in and the boarder makes a nice compliment to the whole picture along with the 3D frame effect.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Miki Yamuri
Such a wonderful story. Baby hopes u keep up the good work.

Goo luck onna Contest too

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

baby5522
Awww, fank you Miki fwo your comment, mes sincerely much appreciates it, mes will do my best to wead your latest stowy and comment on it. Good luck to you too.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Such a wonderful story. Baby hopes u keep up the good work.

Goo luck onna Contest too

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

0 - 25 of 31 posts