My Perfect Pink Day (PG)
a pretty pink photo adventure
14123 views

0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:

teri
I love it , I love it,  I love it , you have put so much effort into it, a picture says a thousand words

huggles and cuddles

teri a lil Aussie princess
caressa
OMG, Delia...! Thank-you for sharing your lovely day.... It's the very essence of undulatiously pink prissitude ! A delia-iciously delightful presentation. -Can't wait to see how your Valentine's Day plays-out... !

thank-you, again......

cheese
Wow ive never read a story like this
Miki Yamuri
This is so cute!!

I love this ... I hope you have more like it ... like what the next day was like.

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

DeliaPink
WOw THANKIES for everyone commenting and for enjoying my very first story.
I would love to make more.You'll just havta wait and see.

Any tips/comments for the next story dear readers?
Huggles n Sparkles

jamespir
very cute nice pictures 2

Twilight Starknight
i wuv the girls aloud piccie i love that song so much just caussa da outfits hehe
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

sissyLarissa
Normal 0 21 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name 0; mso-tstyle-colband-size yes; mso-style-parent 0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin .0001pt; mso-pagination 10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} what a pretty story hun I especialy love the doll picking pic

and the girls aloud, if you need somebody to be one of the girls you are meeting up with im volunteering fore the pink one on the right

Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

babie

what a pretty story hun I especialy love the doll picking pic

had to say that purrrrrrrfect delia
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
SissyJessy
Great Story Sweetie!!
I adore those pictures, they are super cuteee!! <3

ciaraanne
wuvely stowy, me wish I could do it all day wong
april baby
LOVELY! this story adventure turned out lovely. thanks delia, sweetie. kissies.

DeliaPink
Oh Jamespir,sissygirlystar,sissyLarissa,babie,BabyJessy,ciaraanne,and lovely April Baby I'm soo perfectly delighted you enjoyed my lil story.It makes me soo very happie.

Does any one think I should repost this in the Gallery Section instead of Story Time?
If so how would I do that ?I only ask cause I wanna make more but would love to have a Gallery for my own where others can find em again in one place.
Any advice would be warmly welcomed.
Huggles n Sparkles,
Delia

babie

My Perfect Pink Day..

Begins waking up in the morning to discover I'm a real girl

With my own Pretty Pink Room

Wearing a lovely soft Pink Baby Doll nightie

and a very wet Pink Diaper

My tummy is oh so rumbly .In the kitchen is the most delicious yummy sweet Pink breakfast

Mommy calls from her bedroom.She needs my help getting dressed for work.

I have a big day too and mustn't dawdle for too long in the mirror.

My hair looks really cute today*giggle

My Pink Parasol is perfect for a walk in the park

I just love shopping for a new Dollie

Shopping for frilly new undies is always a thrill

SQUEEEEE!!! I found this sooooo Perfect Pink Purse.Isnt it the cutest?

I met up with the girls

and after a quick Pink Lunch

We headed to the Salon for makeovers!!!!

I found THEE PERFECT DRESS for going out tonite.

Like this has been the most Perfectly Precious Prettiest Pink day EVAR!!!!!

It's time to PARTY!!!!!

This is my first story(curtsies).I hope everyone liked it.

likes so much and pretty can i try on your clohtes to

prissyprincess
  W O W !! I Wuv them all dear very , very nice indeed
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
SissyAyanami

W O W !! I Wuv them all dear very , very nice indeed

That was rather nice AND VERY creative!!

Sarah Candy Lee
what an aweosme picture story hoep to see more from ya in the future this was super cute
*giggles*

*cuddles*n*kissses*

cnat wait for more
i should probably write something really profound =)
Sweet Heart
This is absolutely adorable!!

I hope you do more ... this shows great talent an I just love it!

rainbow24
so nice I just so cute too
Love & kisses
nnnnn
oh my god that was so cute!!! favorite pic was the one with the cake,

DeliaPink
Thankies everyone for reading my first story.I am soo happie you enjoyed it and found it cute because I did so much want it to be cute and to be read and enjoyed.
I am working on a new one I hope you'll like it too.

Kisses n Sparkles

prissyprincess

I am working on a new one I hope you'll like it too.

Kisses n Sparkles

our the bestest ever dear I can,t wait too see more THX
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

janel

Wow i think i wet my panties. I loved your Story.
My Perfect Pink Day..

Begins waking up in the morning to discover I'm a real girl

With my own Pretty Pink Room

Wearing a lovely soft Pink Baby Doll nightie

and a very wet Pink Diaper

Mommy calls from her bedroom.She needs my help getting dressed for work.

I have a big day too and mustn't dawdle for too long in the mirror.

My hair looks really cute today*giggle

My Pink Parasol is perfect for a walk in the park

I just love shopping for a new Dollie

Shopping for frilly new undies is always a thrill

SQUEEEEE!!! I found this sooooo Perfect Pink Purse.Isnt it the cutest?

I met up with the girls

and after a quick Pink Lunch

We headed to the Salon for makeovers!!!!

I found THEE PERFECT DRESS for going out tonite.

Like this has been the most Perfectly Precious Prettiest Pink day EVAR!!!!!

It's time to PARTY!!!!!

This is my first story(curtsies).I hope everyone liked it.

Huggles n Kisses

DeliaPink

l love hellokitty
DeliaPink
Yay!Janel im sooo happie you wiked my story.
Huggles n Sparklws n Keep wetting
giggles
Delia

LilCassie
Cute story Delia! Love all the piccies!
0 - 25 of 32 posts