I love being a girl ( R )
I looked at myself in the full length mirror and after all this time I still can't believe this happen. Looking back at me was a 20 year old girl with her face made up pretty and pink and white ribbon in her shoulder length blond hair. I remember what I used to look like before my girl friend started her revenge. My hair was always kinda long for a guy and I kept it messy, nothing like this. I used to wear ripped up jeans, wife beaters and fitted hats. Not anymore though. Today instead of jeans im wearing a short white skirt and if you look close enough you can see the outline of my pink panties. No more wife beaters either today I had on a black tank top with my pink bra straps showing. I bet by now you are wondering why this happen.

It started one night last year me and my grilfriend Trish were fooling around after a night of drinking when she asked me to try something for her. I agreed without thinking and with a smile on her face she tossed a pair of blue bikini panties at me. I looked at her with a confused look on my face. " dont just stand there put them on!" she said. This is the part that I would like to say I put a stop to this but the truth is I always had a thing for panties. I never could bring myself to put them on before but I would sneak in Trish's panty drawer when she was at work to feel them. After weak refusals I put them on "just for her". As I slid them on I got an instant hardon.I could tell Trish noticed this right away " looks like somebody likes his new panties". She began to rub me throw the panties and stopped right before I was about to burst. Then out of now where I saw a flash of light.

She had taken a picture. Before i could say anything she shhhed me and began to speak. "I know you been flirting with other girls and it is going to stop. You will wear panties from now on everyday and trust me no girl is going to sleep with a guy wearing panties" I had no idea what to do it all happen so fast. " Thats not all thats going to change I'm tired of you skate boarding all day while I work, so from now on you are going to do all the house just like a good girl should. You will be clean shaved like a girl and dressed like a girl at all times unless you want this picture to get out" What else could I do but agree I was trapped.

She began to rub me through the panties again while going over all the new rules. At home I was only allowed to wear skirts or dresses. I was required to grow my hair out and keep it "girlie". Make up was a must as are painted toe nails. When I go outside I was allowed to wear jeans...girl jeans and girl's tees. My new name around the house was Ashlee and if i didnt follow the rules she would " go find a real man with a job and who would never let his girlfriend turn him into a pantie wearing sissy".

That all happen a years ago. As I stand in the mirror looking over myself the hair, the make up, the cute skirt and top, the bra strap showing I couldn't help but think one thing "I love being a girl".

Mina Silverwind
I love what you have so far, thanks as always for sharing, and you are becoming a very good writer.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
lil-miss-ashlee
thanks, you could probably tell that this is a variation of my other story. Im trying to see which one people like better

PantyFace
I LOVE PANTIES! I love the way they feel, smell and look. Thanks for sharing!
funfayre

I thought it sounded familiar. I couldn't decide whether I'd read it (or something very similar to it) here or on one of the other TG sites before.

It's actually refreshing for once to read a FF tale that doesn't combine it with sexual slavery, cuckoldry or being forced to be a maid (or more likely all three).

Sissy Wanda C
Good start, don't worry about new stories.All the songs you can sing have been sung."There are countless stories anyway."
Slow down and read/edit befor a post, always try to enjoy a chance to be a Writer. YOU are doing fine! Keep at it and don't give up! Please yourself first and others will pleased too!
"Happen..ed not happen" Appears multiple times in your story. Hard to improve unless you know. I'm sorry, I'm trying to help you do better.I'm not so good as you are Now.
Bestest wishes
Sissy Wanda C
andrew dale peters
           0 1 2 3 4 5this is a horball story change it like ure girl friend putt u in diapers or a babie stroller or a bikkin in a pool and fillmimng imake it entrasting like my first coment wach is a story

SissyBabyLeslie
andrew, read the commenting guidelines. it's her story, she can do what she wants in it. that's the glory of writing: the writer is God of the book they write. also, it's probably a personal fantasy which means that personal preference is not required to match your own.

And I think it's a great start to writing stories. A little advice though:
Capitalize the start of a quote, even in the middle of a sentence.
if you have two things together with "and," like "made up pretty and pink and white ribbon..." try changing the "and" that separates two nouns to something else. simply put, instead of "made up pretty and pink and white ribbon..." try "made up pretty, with pink and white ribbon..." It makes it easier to know what you are saying.
Avoid double positives. What are those? Things like "from now on everyday." instead of that, put "from now on" or "every day" but not both. Exceptions would be "Yes, of course" or other things separated by commas, things that you would put together in a spoken conversation. Basically, say it out loud; if it doesn't sound right, it probably isn't right.
Well that abou8t sums it up. Keep writing. It takes practice to be a good writer! So, if you give up, thinking this is too much to do, think again! It's not as bad as you think! Okay, I have to go to my crib now.
Can thithy baby bwufer pway wif me?

Hey evwybody twy weading pencil, paper, pacifier, the book i've been workin on!
babytephx
Hope theres gonna be more?
stories this short make me sad :(

lil-miss-ashlee