happy birthday sam R
Sam get his wish or her wish
Today is a good day it is my birthday my 23rd birthday. As i was getting up out of bed the sun was on the rise the birds were chirping, my girl was down in the kitchen, the smell of bacon was in the air wow what a grate day for my birthday and it was friday with no work tell monday.
I walk to the kitchen and there was my favorite two eggs over easy bacon and a bagel with a big glass of OJ. with a smil from Toni I could see that she was going to make this the best birthday ever. as I was finishing my eggs Toni got me a refill of OJ I thank her and ask what she had instored for me on my birthday, "you dont worry about a thing baby this will be a birthday you will never forget." Toni winked at me and told me when I finish my OJ go to the bedroom to get one of your gifts, I chugg down the rest of my oj and went to the room just in time to see Toni tie her robe. Get over here birthday boy and sit on the bed I did what i was told i was getting a little hard Toni seen this and walk over and started to rub the tip with her fingers my head was raceing my hart was beating faster she pulled down my boxers and now on her knees with my hard on in her hand she kissed the top of the head and i could see pre cum on her lips, Just lay back baby mommy is going to make her girl all better she started sucking the tip then the the hole thing did she just call me her girl what ever thiis fills so good then every think whent dark.
I woke up with a start my head was spinning i look oaver to see toni laying next to me man what a dream Toni you up I had the crazyest dream it was my birthday and you were giving me head then I past out and was dreaming that you shaved all the hair off my body and putt me in a big pink diaper that i cant get off you told me that i was going to be your baby girl for the weekend. That is just silly lay back down and i will get you somethig to drink ok. Thanks Toni came back in and sat next to me putt my head on her lap and stated to rub her hand over my head and telling me that its ok baby you had a bad dream just go back to bed and when you wake up you will fill a lot better i fell a sleep on her lap as she reached for the bottle of juce she putt the nipple to my lips and i started to suck on it as toni was calling me a good girl sucking your baba for mommy, i had dreams of playing with dolls and makeup.

more later got to go for now XOXOXOXO
SAM
5024 views

Mina Silverwind
I am quite fond of this wonderful story, thanks for posting it here, and I hope you have success as a writer.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
sissydiapers
I wuves it buts u needn to ads awittle more and makies it loger.
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."

Great story and thanks for sharing it. I hope my next birthday is something like that.
virtuallythere
I woke up to find my self in a diaper and headphones on a soft sound came out with music playing i did not know what was going on I took a min. and ask myself ok i had a dream that i was in diapers and Toni was my mommy now i am in diapers and i think i am wet i get out of bed to find that i can barrly stand let alone walk i took a step or two and fell right down on my diaper bottom with a shish sound i could tell i was wet and messy not a min. ater toni walk in and seen me on my bottom with tears in my eyes i tryed not to cry but i just started to. now now baby mommy is here is my baby girl hurt i said no me need to be changed did i just say that am i a girl what is going on. toni layed me on my back and told me that i was now her baby girl and that i had to get use to the ideal becuz after today i will no longer be a man the prosess had allready begone and there was know tuning back now. she told me every day i will be getting yunger she told me now i am 23 years old but after today i will be a 12 year old girl in my mind and then would be a 6 year old and by the time monday came around i would be her 2 year old baby girl so go ahead and cry baby it will be ok I ask her how long will i be a her baby girl she smiled and said you silly little thing you will be two years oul for the next year and then you will be 3 mommy is going to have a lot fun with her baby yes she will you just waite and see now let you ghang and into a dry diaper.

Baby Butch
I liked your cute short story, my last birthday was boring, not fun like yours.
virtuallythere
i cant beleve it i was acking like a girl toni told me that i was going to be a 12 year old girl by monday. monday came and whent and here it is now wensday and have to poddy so bad i look for mommy to help but i cant find her i yell mommy me have to go padddy now i try to run but no luck i fell and out came it all i sat there crying and mommy telling me it will be ok did my baby girl go peepee in her diaper?

emma wotson