All PG A dream of myself in tutu, while I slept in tutu last night
With the tutu comes the dream in tutu
3357 views

sissywanabe2
WOW !

At least it was a dry dream with no wet mess in diapers !

What kind of sugar plums did you take before all this ?

My concern is why were you wearing the tutu underneath the short little dress ?

You need to refocus your dream beam to wearing a tutu over a dance panty or
leotard or diapers.

And lastly a BLUE tutu that is totally out caliber for Sissy Kiss.
Must wear "PINK" tutu not something out of a blue dream !

swb2
alda
I took nothing, I was just very tired last week, so when I'll be in the same mood, I know what to do to have a good dream :)

I don't remember the color of the tutu (it was white I think), and I don't know why I had this little dress : it's the mystery of dreams, you have no control, you just follow the trip ;)

next time, I hope I'll be in tight yes

someguynamedras
I have dreams like that sometimes, those are the time when waking up is the hardest.
Looking for friends
Prissie
Happy Birthday Alda.

May you get a chance to wear a tutu openly on some occasion in real life, not just in a dream.

Prissie
   Prissie

alda

[...]those are the time when waking up is the hardest.

Sure, but yesterday night, I slept with another romantic tutu, and I dreamt I was in a shop and testing some tut and leotard. So, if every night I wear a tutu I have a beautiful dream, it'll be great.

Happy Birthday Alda.

I hope I'll can wear a tutu in a dance lesson yes
Fairytutuboy