The dreaded nightmare of becoming a baby girl (pg)
Pts 1,2,3,4 - First time story writer so please tell me what you think
The page list
The Next Page
Chapter 1

It was a dark and dreary morning as I walked out of my house. I had to get up for school which was about 2 miles away but really to be honest I didn't really care if I was late or not.

"Hi Jerrett" Andrea called from next door. It seems she was leaving to work as she usually does when its time for me to head to school.

"Hi Andrea , good to see you up and running this morning" I said with a smile on my face. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever known ever since we had gone to school together. Andrea had the most beautiful blonde hair with a pink blush shadowing her lovely beauty of her face.

She had on the most beautiful dress thinking to myself that she had somewhere important to go today.

Andrea says to me "Yea have to be at a meeting today but its the most important one of all for this year , Hopefully you are home before me cause I want to hang out with you if you are not to busy"

I was thinking to myself , now she knows I cant get out of school before she gets back from work but oh well need to try to skip school somehow but that will be an understatement as you are soon to find out in the story.

"Well I will try to be back as soon as I can and sure we can hang out but not sure if we will be home at the same time cause you should know I get out at 4pm" Andrea just looks at me and giggles the most adorable giggle I have heard these many years.

I smile back at her then head off on my bike deciding to take a new path , found it on Sunday to see if it would be quicker come to find out that it was so very much quicker. Suddenly I see a new house that was not there yesterday but it seemed to be abandoned for some reason so since it was to early to arrive to school , just decided to check it out. Knocking on the door to see if anyone was home the door suddenly opens not even being closed

"Helloooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone home"

No answer. Hum strange I thought but decided to go in anyways. It was so huge decorated in all pink which I thought was so disgusting but ignored the fact.

"Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!!" said again.

Still no answer so deciding to explore a little bit I hear the door slam behind me and lock. "OH ****" said out loud and raced to the door finding it being locked no way to get out. I turned around and started wondering a bit but my stomach started growling as I smelt food fresh from being cooked which was strange cause no one seemed to be home when I arrived. I slowly crept to the kitchen very nervously with my body shaking and being scared for my life.

"he....he....hello" Stuttering to gain my composure.

Keep thinking to myself oh great Jerrett what have you gotten yourself into this time. I see a thing of milk inside a baby bottle and a plate of freshly made eggs over easy just the way mom used to make for me before she passed away.

"mmmmmm this looks so good" saying while my stomach growled hungrily.

I ignored the fact that the milk was in a baby bottle but accepted drinking it anyways. Taking the plate of eggs and the baby bottle full of milk into the living room I decided to turn on the tv and watch some cartoons as I do every morning before school.

Eating all of the eggs I burp and laugh at how loud it was but then start drinking from the bottle finding it very sweet and made of strawberry milk.

I started to get drowsy so decided to ignore the fact that it wouldn't be the first time was late to school and had detention so went upstairs and found a couple of rooms that were a mess with things all over the floor but then the only room that was available was a baby girls nursery. So being so very tired but still drinking from the bottle I slip into the crib and fall fast asleep.
The Next Page

Cushie Chloe
wonder what happen next?

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Mina Silverwind
A good start, thanks for sharing this sweet story, and I hope you continue it sometime in the future.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

shilong
more plese, very good start to a lovely story
come to the light
MommiesBabyAlice
Thank you both so much. I am currently thinking about chapter 2 of my story and hopefully it will be as good or better than the first chapter. Hoping to get a couple more people to comment on the story and see what they would like to see in the next chapter and how to make the story interesting. Mommy said I could use her in my story so that is what I am going to do. But I was wondering what should happen in the next chapter. Please if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post them and I will decide which ones to put. Thank you for commenting and hope you like the story as it comes along.

shilong
very nice chapter2. i hop you keep go on you will get more has you go.

from
shi long
come to the light
holly12
very nice! so cute

bigbabysissy31
are you going to incorporate bondage in this story?
 sissybabybrian
MommiesBabyAlice
Well there is a bit of bondage but there wont be that much in the story but I will consider it while thinking about chapter 3. And thank you for all of your wonderful comments. It really means a lot to me. It has been a pleasure to type the story. I think in the end it will probably have about 10 chapters for a beginner story. Have gotten a lot of inspiration from my mommy and from other members that I talk to on a daily basis from sissykiss and that I talk to on Yahoo messenger. Again it means so much so thank you and hope you enjoy the story as it comes out.

MommiesBabyAlice
sowwy evwyone fo being gone so long. i juth habsa busy life wight nows an weal life keeping baby busy. hopefullwy tings will settle downs soon. It ith a honor to have Miki Yamuri to help mes wif da stowy. mes an hers will switch off taking turns writing. i hope woos all likes whewe da stowy goes fwom chapter 2
MommiesBabyAlice
tanky woos miki fo helping mes wif da stowy

Miki Yamuri

tanky woos miki fo helping mes wif da stowy

See silly?? u kno how ta do tha addendum .. is u can makes comments .. isa same thingy.

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

babytephx
quite good for a first attempt. i like the idea you are heading into
the writing seems a little quick but otherwise good job

Miki Yamuri

The dreaded nightmare of becoming a baby girl (pg) - Chapter 3 - By Miki Yamuri

I slowly awaken to gentle caresses and a feeling that someone is pulling the back of my pants open. My eyes pop open ... I'm fully awake as I remember what had happened to me. I am rolled over onto my back and I see mommy Bridget as she bends and kisses me softly on my cheek.

She coos, "Goo morning baby girl, mommy hopes you had sweet dreams."

She then tickles me in my ribs. I screech and giggle as I squirm and attempt to get away from the gentle torture. I can't believe how infantile I'm acting. Mommy Bridget lowers the side rails and picks me out of the crib. It astonished me how strong she is as I am carried into the potty room.

Mommy lays me on the counter and lifts me by my ankles. My panties are removed, and mommy tosses them into the pail nearby. Next, she takes off my diaper and cleans around my squeaky places. She tosses the messy wet diaper into the pail before removing my top.

I notice that all my male parts have shrunk away and some how pulled back inside me, leaving nothing but a hairless slit where they used to be.

I hear a hissing pop and feel a sharp sting in my neck. It felt like I had just been stung by a large bee. I can feel the heat ... then the chills as whatever it was she injected me with, spread through my body. Large chills rise all over my body as I begin to shiver. I feel so weird as waves of intense sensations run through me.

Mommy Bridget coos softly, "Now that shot will make you all baby and help make you more feminine too. It stops your body from producing testosterone and start producing estrogen and progesterone to inhibit any male hormone production. Mommy wil give baby a nice bubble bath and make her all squeaky clean."

Bridget turns and stoppers the tub as she turns on the steamy water. She pours a thick pink liquid from one of the many bottles around the tub into the churning water. Many bubbles form quickly as the sweet and wonderful aroma of fresh strawberries fills the room.

As I am placed in the warm bubbly water, I can feel my body seeming to change. I'm not really sure what is happening, but I know something major is going on.

Mommy Bridget takes a large wash cloth and soaps it well. She washes me from head to foot with the cloth.

When she gets to my ears, mommy coos, "Wow, sweet heart, you could grow potatoes in there and a crop of corn behind your ears." as she giggles.

It tickles a lot as mommy washes my ears. I again squirm, kick, and squeal with delight as I am cleaned. She pours some amber gel in my hair and lathers it up thick as she massages my scalp. The sweet smell of honeysuckle fills my nose.

When mommy had finished, she helps me stand as she takes the spray nozzle and rises all the soap from my hair and the rest of my body. My hair falls about my shoulders in cute little ringlets.

Mommy pulls the stopper in the tub and helps me out, onto a soft bathmat. I look around at the mirror, what I see looking back at me is a very cute young girl with long, shoulder length curly hair and huge surprised eyes. I can't believe it ... that girl ... is me. Suddenly, I am engulfed in a super fuzzy towel and dried briskly from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet.

Mommy Bridget whisks me off my feet and twirls me around several times before depositing me on my back on the changing counter. Mommy bends quickly and blows a large raspberry in my tummy. I squeal loudly as I loose my mind.

Mommy does this several times as I squirm my hardest to push mommy away. She suddenly has hold of one of my ankles. She kisses my toes. Intense tickly tingles run through me.

Mommy takes my big toe between her thumb and index finger as she coos softly, "This little piggy ..."

I can't help myself at this point. I kick, squirm, squeal, and giggle as mommy does piggies on me and tickles and kisses each of my toes.

Finally mommy coos in a sweet musical voice, "And this little piggy goes wee, wee, wee, all the way home." Then blows another huge raspberry in my tummy.

I scream loudly at the intentness of this loving assault on my body. I can't help myself .... my mind is totally lost to the infantile state she had totally intended for me. She lifts me by my ankles as I helplessly gasp for air and try to recover from the joy of piggies.

I am lifted and feel several things pushed deeply in my bottom, before it is placed in the soft embrace of a hugely thick diaper. Mommy powders me well, before pulling it between my legs and fastening it snugly, but comfortably on. I am stood on my wobbly legs one more time as mommy holds out a cute pair of baby Tweety and friends rumba panties. I hold onto mommy as I step into them and she pulls them up over the thick diaper and insrues they are on properly so baby won't leak.

My arms are threaded through the arm openings of the flutter sleeves of a cute baby Tweety and friends jumper. My head is the fitted through the bottom of the jumper and it is pull on. Mommy tugs at the hem to remove the wrinkles.

Mommy Bridget claps her hands together and says in a sing song voice, "There, baby aww dressed and is so cute."

I can't help myself as I giggle pleasantly. The tone of mommy's voice fills me with warm joy I cannot understand.

Mommy lifts me and sits me on the counter. She takes a stiff bristled brush and brushes my hair briskly, and removes any of the knots that she came across. She gathers my hair into 2 cute, curly ponytails, and holds them with soft yellow barrettes.

She puts a pair of lace booties on my feet and ties the yellow lace ribbon into a pretty bow. I am lifted to mommy's breast as she carries me into the living room. She sits in a large rocking chair and cradles me comfortably in the crook of her arm.

I look around for an instant before realizing a large baby bottle's nipple is in my mouth. The warm sweet taste of strawberries is on my tongue. I can't help myself ... I begin to nurse. I can feel the warmth of it as it fills my tummy. My eyes get heavy as infantile contentedness fill my mind and it begins to drift off into wonderful baby places.

I hear mommy softly singing a lullaby about stepping stones, and the returning to childhood before I am in a magical garden filled with fuzzy critters, elves, fairy, and unicorns.

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

MommiesBabyAlice
OMG Miki i wuv da chaptew 3. ith so cutesies. i hoping to keep da stowy going an makes it long an twy to incwude people twying to wook fo hims an hims wemembering school an maybe da police wecognize hims bike an twy to investigate why ith dere an tings like dat

Miki Yamuri

The dreaded nightmare of becoming a baby girl ( pg ) - Chapter 4 - By Miki Yamuri

In the deep woods on a lonely path, police had begun looking for me. I had missed school totally and my neighbor Andreea had waited for me the whole next day. When I hadn't come home, and none of my friends or family had seen me, she had called the police and reported me missing.

They found my abandond bicycle, leaning against a tall oak tree. A massive search by many volumteers only produced my backpack with my school stuff in it, and my clothes ... including my underwear and sox. It was quite obvious to the police that something untoward had happened to me.

They began a house to house search throughout my neighborhood ... to no avail. They even searched the lake and all along 7 mile creek near where my bike was found. That's where they found my clothes, draped neatly across a fallen log with my back pack near by.

Andreea and several of my friends began hanging Missing Persons pictures all over town ... again to no avail. Little did they realize, if they saw me now .. no one, not even my own mother, would recognize me. I wasn't even fully male anymore and was well along with the transformation into a cute little baby girl.

I awoke suddenly from a very nice babydream of fuzzy kitten plushie dolls to a very sharp sting in my neck. I began to cry as the waves of cold began to spread through my body and raise chill bumps.

I could hear mommy Bridget cooing softly, "Aww baby." she begins to pat me reassuringly on my hinny, "mommy didn't meant to hurt baby. I was just giving you another shot to make you more girl and baby."

I put my thumb in my mouth and begin to suck it. It, combined with the soft hinny pats, made me feel so much better. Mommy Bridget kisses me gently on my cheek as she bounces me slightly.

Mommy coos, "Mommy just wants to make sure baby is the most cutest there is in all the world. I am so glad you decided to break into my house. I so wanted a cute little baby girl to care for. You will be this way for a very long time. There's no need to fight or try to resist ... you have no choice, you belong to me for the rest of your very long life."

She giggles plesantly as she hugs me close and sings with delight. My mind is so clouded with the many rushes from the shot, the infantile contentedness, and the attentions mommy is giving me, I almost didn't relize what she had just told me. I was going to be this way .... for the rest of my life, and apprently, that was going to be a lot longer than normal.

Mommy Bridget placed me in the middle of a large pillow chair in the middle of what was apparently the play room. She sat on the floor and crossed her legs. She had on a pair of tight hip hugger jeans and a smock top with puffy sleeves.

She coos softly, "I have many toys for baby to play with to occupy you and keep you happy. You will find that you are unable to do many things like before however ... you're just too young."

She places a Happy Time Baby Play Rack within easy reach on it's stand. I grin as she rings one of the many bells. I can't help it ... the sound of that bell made me very happy. I began to giggle as I attempted to stand up. I quickly discovered my legs were very wobbly and my balance was so off, I fell backwards onto the pillow with a plop. I sat with huge surprised eyes and wondered what could be wrong with me.

Mommy Bridget coos in a sing song voice, "Aww, did baby faww down go boom?" She picks me up and pats my hinny softly again as she continues, "You won't be able to walk sweet heart, you're too young for that."

I can't believe what has happened to me. Mommy places me back on the pillow in front of the Play Rack and pushes the big red button in the middle of the steering wheel. All my problems vanished with this remarkable discovery. I bend forward and push it like I saw mommy do. I shriek with delight as it goes ' Beep, Beep!' every time I push on it. There is a dial there too. In amazement, I discover if I turn it, it makes a jingling ringing sound. I bounce up and down with glee as I clap my hands. This is totally incredable!

There is a knock at the door and mommy Bridget gets up to answer it.

She coos to me, "Now baby be a good girl and play with your toys while I see who's at the door."

She walks to the door and opens it, a police officer is there.

He says, "Good afternoon maam, we are searching for a missing boy." He hands her a picture of me before the change, "Perhaps you might have seen him around some where?"

Mommy Bridget looks at the picture and smiles to the officer, "I'm afraid not officer," she says in a cute voice, "Only person I have seen, is my beautiful daughter Alice." She points to me.

I sit big eyed and look at the officer as I suck my thumb. I know there's something I should be doing right now ... but I can't quite remember what it might be. I know it has something to do with the man standing in the door ... but I really can't think of what it might be.

The officer smiles as he waves to me.

He says softly, "You do have a very beautiful little girl maam. I'm sorry to have bothered you with this, it's just he went missing so suddenly ... like he dropped off the face of the planet."

Mommy Bridget gives the picture back to the officer as she says, "It's quite all right. I know you're just doing your job. If I see or hear anything, I would be more than happy to let you know."

The officer nods, "Thank you for that maam, we need all the help we can get on this one ... it was really weird how he vanished and left all his clothes and bike behind with out any other trace."

He turns and leaves, mommy shuts the door and giggles. She turns to me with a huge smile on her face

She coos to me, "See sweet heart? Even when he had a picture and was looking for you, you are so much a beautiful little baby girl now ... no one will ever recognise you."

A chill runs through me at that ... before all the worries are gone again when the Play Rack begins to make a laughing sound.

Wow! That was so neat! I crawl a bit closer and try and get it to laugh again. I discover many bells, whistles, oinks, squeaks, and quaks before I discover how to make it laugh again. I clap my hands with joy as I bounce up and down.

I play with the Play Rack until I make the mostus wunnerful discovery of all! I sit and suck my thumb for a while as I ponder this new thing. I lay on my back and curl my legs up ... so I can investigate my big toe! Is so wunnerfuls!

Mommy Bridget laught merrily as she watches me play with my feet adorably. She takes hold of one of my feet *GASPS!!*

She tickles it and kisses between my toes as she coos softly, "This little piggie ..."

I shriek and squirmn trying to get away from this intense plesant thing as I am lost totally in giggles. Mommy Bridget smile as she watches the powerful regression drugs do their job better than she had hoped.

After what seemed forever, Mommy Bridget picke me up and twirls me around as she coos "Wheeeeeeee!!"

I screech with joy as baby takes a ride on the wind in mommy's loving arms.

~~ End Chapter 4 ~~

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

babie
very well done miki loves it so far
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

bigbabysissy31
More Stowy Pwease!!!!!!!!!!
 sissybabybrian
MommiesBabyAlice
Tanky woos evwyone fo da compwiments to my story. an tanky woos biggy time for the help Miki. Baby couldnt hab done ith wifout woos help.

Chaptew 1 an 2 done by MommiesBabyAlice

Chaptew 3 an 4 done by Miki Yamuri

Tanky woos all fo viewing an commenting. I mights wook at writing more stowies bu i nots suwe if i cans or nots. i nots wealwy dat muchies of a stowy teller. i wikes weading dems more

logannoops194
awwwwwwwwwwwww showt stowy
Fairybelle
So very cute!
I wish I could be Daniel in "Summers of Rebirth"

meisababy
thank you for the great story like it a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
MommiesBabyAlice
sowwy i no wath aby to come up wif anyting more. im tinking bout writing anofer story soon. bu dat will happen once i get to be with my mommy in England. I'll be writing about wha happens an addy chaptews based in third person  )           tanky woos evwyone fo da lovely comments on da story. it wealwy means alot seeing ath how its my first stowy

bigbabysissy31
please can someone finish dis stowy? it no says da end. and it was just gettin interestin
 sissybabybrian