All PG 13 Bowled Over (PG 13) (Pts 1-4) (Story Completed)
A young Teenaged boy goes too far making fun of a little girl, but he gets rightly punished by his mother.
The part list
Part 1
The Next Part

Bowled Over

By

Amy Sadler

© 2014

Part 1

Ocean-View Super Bowl:

It was lovely Saturday night, with families and friends all at the newly opened Super Bowl, as since Bowling was one of America’s most favourite past times, a game that was liked by both boys and girls. Bowling was fun and competitive, so long as it never gets taken too seriously. Children of all ages watched and played, those that were a little young always got a little help from their parents, other than that, there were specially made balls that even young toddlers could use and throw, which really helped them to enjoy bowling on a bowling alley, as much fun as it was for all of the other kinds doing the very same thing.

David Blake was with his mates having fun as usual whenever the girls came up to play. “You girls do not know how to throw the ball and could not get down all of the skittles all in one go, even if you had muscles.” The girls simply ignored David’s remark, they played like anyone else but of course as they bowled the bowling ball down the bowling alley, the ball at best would knock down 3 to 5 skittles at best. 5 was considered quite good out of 10, but it was not really enough to impress the boys who can get 8 and those who could clear all of the skittles were well liked by all.

A little girl came up to play, she was wearing jeans, a jumper, trainers, though those were special ones made for walking on the bowling alleys as so not to slip and fall down on them. That said, despite the fact that she had pigtails that were all coiled up so that they would not get in the way, she virtually almost looked like a boy, there was only tinges of pink to her entire outfit, if it were not for her hair, she would have certainly looked more like a boy, than she was a little girl.

Little girls that looked and dressed like boys was a big joke, as far David was concerned. “Hey… little girl. Aren’t you supposed to be wearing pretty little dresses? I bet you would not be able to bowl whilst wearing one.” David mocked. “Oh and I suppose you could be able to do exactly that. I take it then?” Remarked an older girls voice as the little girl ran off crying to her mother. “What?” David turned to see who had spoken to him.

A girl of 15 came up to him, she was no better than the little girl, she had on a red jumper, it had a gold motif on the right, clearly it was a boys jumper, as anything girls have, things are always done on the opposite side. The jeans were boys jeans too. So were the socks and shoes on her feet, she even wore a boys cap and her hair was in a ponytail. She had brown eyes and brown hair. David had just past the shoulder length hair, it was blonde, he had blue eyes.

His hair though was pretty much always a mess no matter how many times his mother tried to get him  to get his hair cut or groomed. David was a fresh teenager, just turned 13 years old, and already he was getting the typical teenaged brat part down to a T. As the saying goes. Sarah looked worried as she looked on, her husband had ran off with another woman, leaving her to bring up David on her own, she was grateful however of the community spirit of Ocean-View, who all helped her out.

Long gone had the days when David had been such a sweet little boy. She was about to go over and give David a good telling off, but she stopped to see first how the confrontation with the older girl was to turn out, she had heard what the girl had said and could not help smile at remark that she had made. “You heard?”

“Sorry… I do not talk girl. You girls are all the same, you say silly stupid things that only girls can actually understand.”

Remarked David, feeling proud of himself, Sarah almost took that as her cue to take him off to give him a good yelling at. As she did not really want to cause a scene at the bowling club. But the girl before him did not at all seem too phased by what he had just said, in fact she was not the least upset. Sarah looked on, who was most impressed with this girl. “Okay, I shall repeat that in a way that you can and will understand. Replied the girl.

”Yeah right!” David scoffed at the girl. “Since you obviously think and believe that, that little girl can’t bowl, not even wearing a dress. Then I would like to see you do better, by wearing one yourself.”

“What?”

“You are the one that is stupid. What part about that you should try bowling whilst wearing a dress did you not understand?”

“Get lost.”

“Seriously. Is that your best reply?”

“No. I am not some stupid girl and only girls wear dresses. You should be wearing one too, but I bet that you do not know how to actually wear one since you have most probably been wearing pants for far too long.” That was more than what Sarah was willing to put up with, even if the girl could make a good come back, someone had already alerted one of the super-bowl staff.

Sarah did not want David to be banned for going there, or her banned too, since she was responsible for him and should have taken him off to give him a good telling off already.

“That’s enough David. I think you have done enough damage for one day. We are going home right now.” David looked over towards Sarah and sighed. “It looks like your Mommy came to your rescue.” Said the girl in a mock childlike tone, to David, to make him feel like he was a child again. He was about to respond, but Sarah had clipped his ear with her hand, and then dragged him by it, right out of the super-bowl with a couple of onlookers that laughed at what they had just seen.

TO BE CONTINUED

The Next Part
Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
8687 views

Baby Butch
I saw part 1 Ocean View Super Bowl and thought this was a football story, giggles. Was it the Bears or Packers wearing dresses while playing.

Seriously I like the bowling  story and it was fun to read. David certainly is a smart aleck but the older girl knew how to handle him. Mom came thru and got him out of there.

I did not get to your new story till now because I am busy writing my own, posting and rereading chapters, and reading your long Phantom story. I see that Christie approved your story.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch, for your comment, and explaining. It okay, mes had an idea ooo's wub be busy, there shuds be moer moderators out there. Mes just thought mes had done somefing wrong and not know it, when mes not saw any sign of my story here. Sowwy, siwwy mes panicked a bit much, been wery sensitivie of late.

Hope mes right about bowling being popular in America, it seems so, dat and of course American Football, can understand ooo finking it was a football story, only know a widdle bit about bowling, we hab it in da uk too.

wuv, huggles & kwisses.

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy
 That's alright PetBabyAmy, my football comment was only a joke so to speak. Yes bowling is an American past time most anyone can participate in. Nice choice if you ask me!

@ Baby Butch

Baby Butch, please do forgive me, I had no idea that you was making a joke. Since my knowledge of bowling is limited. For all I know or knew superbowl could have been American football, while maybe not likely as that would be confusing to anyone learning all about the different sports of America and there is bowling and football that shar similar names.

The idea of placing the scene and setting of my story at a bowling alley originates from scenes I have seen on TV or in movies and one actual experience I have had, when I had been taking to go bowling here in the UK, for the very first time. That is pretty much where my knowledge base comes from. So I apologise in advance if I get anything wrong.

Yes, I know that this is only a work of fiction and it should not matter, though I do like to get some things right or as near to that even in fiction.

Love, hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
Good story, glad to see a teen girl put a 13 yr old in his place.  Wonder what mommy going to do when she gets him home.  Can hardly wait
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Sissybabytammy. I am glad that you like the story and are looking forward to the next part, that won't be long. I shall be posting the next part either today or tomorrow and no later than that.

Hugs & kisses

Andlat
I'm very excited to see where this goes! :)

baby5522
Fank you Andlat for your comment, it is very much apperciated. I am glad that you like the story and happy to hear that you are excited to see what will happen next. You won't need to wait long, I will be posting part 2 the moment I do a reboot on my computer, AVG needs me to switch off in order to complete it's update.

It's a really greate and one of the best freeware AntiVirus Programs out there, I highly would recomend it.

Baby Butch
Thank you for updating your story. It is a good story and I am starting to like it more and more as it goes on.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, I am glad to hear that you are liking this story with the second part added, I will posting part 3 tomorrow, to give everyone here a chance to read part 2.

It's a nice short story this one, only 4 parts long, though I do not think revealing that will spoil things too much. After all, no one one but me knows what is yet to come for David and what is going to happen to him. *Big Grin* I so love to tease.

Love, hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
oh oh David appears to be in real big twouble wif Mommy. Can not wait to see what Mommy has planned for David.  I hope  it  humiliating tho

sissybabytammy
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank You Sissybabytammy for your comment, it is much apperciated, I am glad that you like part of this story. Yep, thatmean David sure is in trouble, you won't be disapointed to learn what punishment his mother has for him.

Hugs

krystalasbaby
@ PetBabyAmy
  oh goodie
krystala's sissy baby
Andlat
Oh, no! It's only going to be four parts? I hope you're prepared for me to do my level best to persuade you to extend it. :)

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment Sissybabytammy, it made me smile. If I do find a way to extend this story beyond it's inital and original four parts I will let you know. I am glad that you like part 3, just one moer part to post, which will be tomorrow.

Hugs

baby5522
Just to give everyone a heads up and say sorry that I could not post part 3 of this story today. I was going to get around to doing. I had hoped to post it after finishing off a model I began last night ago and I thought I would have had it finished by today.

I'm making a model of a London Underground Tube Station. I nearly messed it up and had to correct the mess. Luckily, I did not have to remake the whole thing from scratch, but it took me me all of today not only to sort out the mess, but also to do a bit more of the model itself. It is still not finished. Before I even begin to do more of it tomrow, I shall post part 3 of this story 1st without fail.

Hugs & kisses

sissydina218
love your story so far amy. love the bigger girl putting david in his place and can't wait to see what all his mother is planning to do to him. getting excited thinking about it.

baby5522
Fank you SissyDina for your comment, it makes me happy to see you commenting on my work. I am also glad that you like all 3 parts of this story so far. It was nice to be able to do this story, I have had on and off the idea to feature a bowling place to be the main location where everything all takes place there.

It took a long time for the ideas to come to me, but I am glad they finally came and I was able to do this little gem of a story.

Hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Chapter 3 is a nice update to your story. I am looking forward to reading chapter 4 and see how this one ends up! Thanks for posting, Baby Butch.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the coment, much apperciated, always. I am glad that you like part 3 too. I very much enjoyed doing this short story.

Love, hugs & kisses

baby5522
I Decided that part four couldn't wait. *lol* Actually it just makes things a whole lot easier for me personally to post this part now while it was still on my mind and while I have my computer on.

That frees up my time for tomorrow to do something else.

Hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Punishment? David gets a new wardrobe and that is punishment? He he, just kidding about that. I enjoyed the conclusion to your story.

In this case the punishment fits the crime. The poor girl was knocked down and wet her panties. As a result David gets put in diapers. Another great story about someone becoming a Sissybaby.

I noticed after the punishment there is a happy ending!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment. I am happy that you liked the final part of this story. I likehappy happy endings, but should one of my styories end up with a sad endding or even a strange one. Then that story, that ending is simply meant to be.

I won't change it so that all of my stories all end up with happy endings. The true diversity of any story is that the end is not always quite what anyone would expect. I am so happy and glad that his story has been so well liked on here.

Love, hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
Thank you for a wonderful story. Glad to see where the punishment ended, but i wished it could have continued.  Look forward to seeing your next story when you do write it

sissykrissy (formerly krystalasbaby)
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you Sissybabytammy for your lovely comment and I am so very happy that you liked the ending. I have a fair few stories on my computer that are already complete, ones that I have not as yet posted on here.

So any of those will be new to this site, but old to me, since I have had them and did those ages ago. I have done however, made one completely new story, I finished it off late in the morning my time at about just past 3am. I woke up just about an hour ago.

I may go back off to sleep later on. The ending of that particular story really is different. That is what I srtive for, different endings, where possible. I never  really know which way any of my stories will end, unless I want them to have a good ending. Other than that, my stories take on a whole life of their own and write themselvs, which is cool, as that means I can do other things. *lol*

Hugs and kisses

krystalasbaby
@ PetBabyAmy
  heck if you ever wish to use my name in any of your stories you are welcome. male name just make one up...giggles
krystala's sissy baby

@ Krystalasbaby
  Awww, thank you Sissybabytammy, I will take you up on that. I do not have any ideas as yet, but I will as my gift to you do a story for you. I like being able to do stories for others.

I have a lot of free time on my hands, most of it will be spent on relaxing as much as posible, due to personal things going on with my self at the moment. I find story writing relaxing as well as enjoyable to do.

In many days to come I will be saving up to go on a much needed holiday. It will be for five whole weeks, I am going to very much need that time to sort out my personal issues I am currently trying to deal with, not very well, hence the need to go on a holiday in the hopes that a vaction will help and be exactly what I need.

Once I have a story in mind to do for you,  I will send you a PM, feel free to send me one with any ideas etc. that you would like to have featured in the story for you.

Hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
@ PetBabyAmy
  thank you.  Please enjoy your vacation, as personal health for anyone is a big priority.  Looking forward to you returning refreshed afterwards...hugs
krystala's sissy baby

@ Krystalasbaby
  Awww, fank you so much for the comment Sissybabytammy. It is going to take quite a long time for me to save up to afford such a holiday. I do hope to enjoy it though, it wont be anywhere exotic like another country.

There is an age old place I know of from my child hood past, I will do some research online to see if it is still there, though, there are other places too I have longed to be able to revist. Special places that hold for me fond memories, I vowed to my self that I would have to go back to those places, I have not been able to do that in the longest time.

Now with things as they are, I will be comitting my self to saving up what I can, no matter how much, big or small amounts, it will all add up and I will have the money in the end to go to those places, before I get to be too old to be able do so and apperciate them all.

Hugs & kisses.

sissydina218
loved the way your story came out amy. only wished it could have kept going. would have loved to see the entire punishment or the entire time till david became a full sissy baby.

baby5522
Fank you for the comment SissyDina, much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that you loved the ending of this story. These stories though pretty much write themselves, I just simply follow their lead. *lol*

All jokes aside, the ideas were exactly how this story was done, I would have liked there to have been more there at the time of originally doing this story. Who knows, maybe one day, extra ideas may emerge.

Right now though, I am going through rough time of things (See I AM A SUFFER OF MENTAL ILLNESS) In the coming out forum. That will explain the situation that I currently face.

Hugs & kisses

KS
Thanks Amy, cute story, love the outfit! :D

baby5522
Fank you KS for the comment, it is much appreciated. I am glad that you like the story and the outfit too.

Hugs & Kisses

Robyn
wow1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby5522
Wow indeed. *Giggles* I am so glad tha tyou liked the story Robyn.

I have my muse working over time. *lol*

shamrock
DEAR..petbabyamy ,,, I did not read all your story just part 3 &4 and I like part 3 & 4,,,, and I read baby butch stories too and sometime help him that a maybe
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up by female nurses and diapered by them,,,,,,,,, THANK YOU ALL

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Shamrock, it is much appreciated, I do hope that you get to read parts 1&2 sometime.

Hugs & Kisses