All PG 13 The Baby Girl. (story complete) Added Special Bonus
A boy loses his life, or does he? Being badly injured in a bad acident, Dan Bell goes into a coma, the dr's believe he wont come out of, until something very strange, happens.
The part list
Part 1
The Next Part

© 2015

Bellgrave Avenue, Blackpool, Central, 1982

I never really thought that all of the events that have happened, would happen. It all seems and feels a little strange how the events happened. I was so not expecting them, neither was my husband, Richard, You are all probably wondering who am. Well then, I had better introduce myself. My name is Lisa Bell, my husband is a trucker, he works late nights, he loves what he does, taking supplies of many varieties, from boxes of medicines, to boxes of dolls, whatever needs to be transported by a trusted currier and fast, Richard has the truck to do all of that with.

It’s a very well-paid job, I work from home, which is very ideal as I have a lovely Baby Girl to take care of. She’s so lovely sat there before me wearing her favourite pretty white dress with pink trim and a pair of cute plastic pants to match the dress, that covers nicely a lovely thick Terry Towelling nappy, I have heard news that Disposable nappies will soon replace all of the Terries nappies, not only that they will be very absorbent, which means there will no longer be a need for baby girls to wear plastic pants, but nappy covers will be made to look exactly like them, so that they can be used just for special occasions.

I was brought up by parents of an older generation, so what they lived by pretty much rubbed off on me. I’m a woman of tradition , that said, I do like to incorporate some of the ever changing fast moving ways of the future, but I will not completely give up on the old ways, I am an old fashioned lass at heart, I always have been and I’ll always will be.

Jessica, that’s the name of my new baby girl. She has lovely light brown hair, the same as Richard, but she has my eyes though, baby blue. She’s eighteen months old, not yet out of nappies, due to her conditions however, she will always be in them. She will not grow up to be an adult, she will remain as a baby girl for the rest of her life. It’s sad, but at the same time, it is a very good thing for her, she won’t ever have to face some of the harsh things of the adult world, true, it is not all bad, but it is equally not all good either.

While I lost my son on that fateful day, of the accident, I never thought though that in a strange twist of luck, that Jessica would come into our lives. Things were admittedly quite difficult for the both of us, but more so for Richard, he loved our son, very much. I loved him equally so, nothing in the world will ever change or replace that.

Where do I start? How do I begin to explain everything? Other than starting at the beginning of course, everything all happened so fast, Dan had  left us now in a total of six months, a lot has happened in that time, good things mainly, with only a few minor bad ones. Not bad really. Well now,  where to start! I know... I will tell you all about our son Dan. He was on the whole, quite a happy going boy, he rarely misbehaved, he was only just thirteen years old when he left us.

He never had any girlfriends, but then again he was too young to be seriously dating at his age, he was still under the eyes of the law, a minor. He was not really all that tall for his age, he was no taller than a small ten year old. His height did cause him to get some teasing while he was at school. But he never got badly bullied, if that had ever happened, it would have definitely been a whole lot harder accepting his passing.

Like Jessica, he got a bit of both mine and his father’s good looks, he may have made a good looking boy for a nice girl to meet and marry him, that is, if his life was meant for such things, alas, it was not… Maybe we should have seen that, then again there was no possible way of knowing that we were going to lose him the way that we did, everything all happened and began, like how most things usually do, the day was heavy with rain and we had gotten stuck in a traffic jam.

The Next Part
Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images

0 - 25 of 42 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:

Baby Butch
Nice start to your new story PetBabyAmy. It is starting out rather sad and I hope that changes. Will wait and see when you post some more. Great job so far with your writing. : )

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch, it is odd what effect an illness can have, while I had been ill, struggling to cope with the conditions that I have, then finding out something, which I will email you about asap. What my conditions could be, after going through the information that I read from a link that I was given by someone I know, I am glad they mentioned the condition to me, which the symptoms that I sufffer from, they match up to the symptoms mentioned in the link.

Anyway, while I was ill, the idea for this story came to me, I was surprised as I was not even able to do the story for lucyhalesissy. I did a rough draft story idea for her to approve or reject or change. I certainly was all out of ideas for any kind of sissy themed stories. In the back of my mind though, I really wanted to do one last sissy and baby related story before I get down to doing my personal project for my story idea based around a RPG Game, which I have mentioned before.

While yes, this story starts with a sad opening, you will definitely like and be happy with the end of it and even before then. The idea for this story surprisingly comes direct from past memory of an old idea, based loosly around my own personal real event when I got knocked over by car, while I did not go into a coma, I had passed out unconcious for a full 1 minute and within that time, something odd, strange happened, from which in part this story is from that memory and old story idea that  I had a long time ago.

My original idea was different, how exactly I can't remeber quite that part, only the fact remebering what had happned to me back then while I was out unconcious in hospital, in fact it happened again that time when I came so close to... well you know what and why. I had completely forgoten all about this fact and about what happned to me in my teens happned again only on that occasion, no car accident was involved.

That said, maybe because I was so close to.. well, you know... Somehow that had induced the very same thing that had happned to me all of those years ago. I wanted to make a story about it, but never got around to it and my ideas soon passed on and other ideas came and went.

Until of course, when I got ill, somehow something in my memory got triggered off. Suffice to say in short, I am gald that the memory was triggered. I had been during being ill, was getting really frustrated and quite stressed out that I could not do the story idea for lucy, but also I could not come up with something else either to finally finish completely with my Sissy themed Stories once and for all.

This does not mean however, that I won't be doing stories, just non whatsoever with any sissy or baby themes in them, as I feel that I have done it all,  in as many different ways as possible. I need a complete new direction for my story creativity etc. As a result of that, it is not likely that I will do that many non sissy themed stories whatsoever. So I will make my story based on that game, be my best D&D Type story ever, that I can possibly create. I am glad that you like story so far.

Sometimes in life, things happen in ways that no one can possibly ever predict, especially when... Well, that you will have to find out as you read more of the story. *Giggles* I am such a tease.

Love, hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
I agree with Baby Butch great writing so far. I am looking forward to seeing further chapters from you.
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you Sissy Baby Tammy for the comment, much appreciated, I am glad to hear that you are liking the story so far.

Hugs & Kisses

Authors Notes:

The following story while  it is a complete piece of fiction, it contains partial true life events from my own personal experience revoling around being in a car realted acident, I was hit by a car at the age of 13 while trying to cross the road, I ran without looking.

Which was a very foolish thing to do. I came close to almost nearly going into a coma, while that did not happen, however, strangely only within 1 minutes time something did happen, while it was not an OBE (Out Of Body Experience) It was something that I really cannot expalain, the only other possible explanation would be, induced hilicination to who knows what.

It could have been many a number of related things, all of which are good possible and even likely explanations. For me personally, I would like to believe that within that 1 minute time frame, reality for me shifted, somehow in some way and I went onto live a completely different life.

It is a scientific possability that there could be different alternative realities to everyones lives, somewhere out there, there  are countless alternative mes and yous living out slightly different lives to our own.

This story deals with, in part, the Alternate Reality Theory.

I have given a link to this theory, so please bear in mind that such a concept is at least Scientifically possible/probable. And also to bear in mind please everything else that I have said, before making a comment, it would be gladly much appreciated. Thank you.

Baby Butch
      Wow! Another PetBabyAmy story!

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment Baby Butch, yes, you are right this is sort of another semi true story, based on events that took place in my life, as well as what I can remember about that alternative life that I had lived, I treasure greatly and feel blessed to have had such an experience happen to me.

It not really matter to me if anyone here not believe in such things etc. To be perfectly honest, I too first had thought what had happned had been something right out of my imagination, until it happned twice, then I began to realise, that I was not loosing my mind nor was I going crazy.

I was no more and nor less  crazy than anyone who  have seen Ghosts, have had OBE's, or even have been abducted by Aliens, All that I can ask for is that everyone here tries their best to keep an open mind. I am not asking any one to agree or to believe, only to try to, where it is possible, to keep an open mind, no more, no less.

This is really very different from my Cannal Boat Journey, where events took a very different path, not so much though about an alternate reality, that was more of a what if thing had happned, and the results of the outcome of of what if things had happned differently, kind of thing.

In alternating contrasts, the story will be told from the Mother's view point and the Father's, about Jessica and the son they sadly lost, or had they? I am such a tease. *Lol*

Love hugs and kisses.

PS. I will post part 2 asap.

annabellacheff
lovely start
lots of love

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Annabellachef, I erally apperciate it and I am glad that you like the story so far.

Hugs & Kisses

krystalasbaby
OMG OUCH i can imagine as my middle bro was in an accident where the car was crushed. fortunately he was ok.  Hope Dan will be ok, and yes Richard should punch the guy in the nose if it was deliberate. Looking forward to next part
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you ever so much SissyBabyTammy for your comment on part 2. I am glad that you like it, I am also glad to hear that your bro was okay with his car accident.

As soon as I get the comment in from Baby Butch, I will definitely post here part 3, the story is complete on my end of things, I accually completed it in 12hrs straight, from 10pmto10am the following morning

I wonder if that is a world record?

Hugs & kisss

Baby Butch
Nice update to your story. The accident certainly sucks and I hope Dan is alright. Looking forward to see what happens.

Yesterday I suddenly started having major computer problems. It appears my Windows 8.1 has been deactivated. I need to put in a 25 digit code that Dell never gave me.

My warranty expired only a week ago and they refuse to help me. Then I found out my Microsoft Office 2013 has been corrupted and I can no longer use it.

I contacted them and they want $120 to fix this. This was also installed by Dell and now don't work. It really sucks! I let Microsoft access my computer and they made Microsoft Office disappear!

baby5522
Awww, I am so sorry to hear about the problems that you have been having Baby Butch. I Do hope that you do find a way to be able to get help with resolving the problems that you are having with Microsft.

Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, much appreciated. Dan waves hello from the comfort of the hospital bed. *lol* I am glad to know that you like part 2 of this story. A slight heads up and this is for everyone who has commented here.

SAD WARNING ALERT! It is going to get quite sad in the next instalment, there is a sad theme almost running throughout, but have no fear, there is definitely a wonderful surprise at the end.

So I ask please that you all keep reading, please do not stop. I promise, the end of this story will be worth waiting for.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
To be honest I was afraid to read part 3 after your warning. I do not like stories about death and sadness. I might not have read it if you had not said there is a happier update coming.

The details are well written resulting in "sadness". Too bad for poor Dan and his mother must feel terrible. I was not surprised by what Richard did. The truck driver was hopefully arrested too!

I have recently read other stories with sad parts and death so I was somewhat prepared. Looking forward to more story.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, while this is sad in one way it is not in another. Actually it is complicated to say without spoiling too much and the sadness part can't be helped, there actually would not be any story at all without that being there, if you get my meaning.

It's one of those kinds of stories, only of course, this is a story done by me. So, even this kind of story style is going to be slightly different. I can assure you of that, I will reply to your email asap.

Love hugs & kisses

Oops! I nearly almost forgot, I am glad that you liked part 3 of this story and was prepared for the sad part, also the preperation for the event in this part was made in part one, from Dan's mothers perspective as she narates the fact that she and Richard lost their son, so everything from there up to part three all leads up to how they lost their son.

That's Dan's Story, of course he can't tell this story, Jessica's Story will blossom next.

krystalasbaby
oh i hate sad parts make me cry. Actually was good hope to see next chapter soon.
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you Sissy Baby Tammy for the comment. Sad parts make me cry too. Glad to know that you liked part 3 of this story even though it is quite sad.

Hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Update 4 was confusing for me. I read twice Dan is pronounced dead. Now I read he is in a coma, must not have a very good doctor, giggles. Send this one to Rod Sterling for the Twilight Zone!

Suddenly going to Diary entries was a surprise but I guess Baby Jessica is back in the story? Not sure what happened to Dan at this time. It appears Richard is making the Diary entries.

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, much apperciated, the entries by Lisa she reports current events, but likes to recap on previous events, jut like how I need to sometimes recap of something that has already been astbilished, however, due to how my brain processes stuff etc.

Making sense of all that has been done or said, sometimes it needs to go over all of that again to be able to process all of that better, as something goes a miss the first time of processing the information. I hope you know what I mean?

So to give Lisa this same problem, I needed to write it in how I would do it, if I was making a diary, but yeah, someone reading it would probably get confused. But it sure would teach them not to go reading a little girls dairy in the first place *lol*

Anyway, I hope that helps to make sense how Dan is back in a coma after being pronounced dead, yes it has happened, it's Lisa's way of recaping on that eventuality, not only that, some people sometimes cant always accept the first time around that a loved one is dead, the mind tries to diny that it has ever happened.

Also the Father Richard does not know about Dan until he reaches the hospital, Dan by that time was still in a coma, I need to add an extra scene, as I just realised, that the news of Dan's death comes a few days later that I forgot to mention in part 3 I shall correct that mistake here, so everything can make better sense.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy
 OK, maybe I was being too technical now that you explain it. One could be thought dead and actually be in a coma. I will wait and read the next updates. The story is not over yet to understand all of what is happening. Have a nice night. : )

@ Baby Butch
  Fank you Baby Butch for the comment, much appreciated, I had eralised that I had made a couple of mistakes later on once I had finished completed doing the whole story in 12hrs straight. So it is not surprising things got a little jumbled up somewhere, that and sad to say, my focus/concentration is no longer what it used to be, this new symptom fits in with that condtition I told you about that I most likely have, of which in my mind there seems no doubt about that, I'm just waiting for my Dr to get back from holiday so she can reply to the letter that I had sent her.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Interesting update to your story that is becoming a mystery of some sorts. Is Dan dead or in a coma? Sounds like he is not completely dead by the last paragraph.

The story is still a bit sad and I am wondering who Jessica really is? More story needed but I can wait. At least Richard is out of jail.

baby5522
The moment of the reveal is close at hand. Fank you Baby Butch for the comment, much appreciated, not to worry, part 6 will reveal exactly what is going on. I can understand the confusion, it's sort of part of the plot, but to make the reader wonder what is going on but not to get overly too confused, just confused enough and that was not an easy task to write it that way considering my concentration problems.

Though with that said, even in normal circumstances, I would say that particular part still would not. have been easy to write it's a very technical complexed strand where pieces of it are revealed, just not all at once, or that would spoil the whole plot. I hope you know what I mean?

I am glad that you like part 5. I will be posting another new caption and I will email you later on today. Thank you for waiting. Iwill wait a while now for Sissy Baby Tammy to comment.

Just a heads up, if you should see the entirity of this story go POOF. That means I have deleted all of this story. I hope you agree, that there really would be no point me taking the time and effort posting these parts if you are the only one leaving me the comments.

Love, hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
I have to agree with Baby Butch it is starting out sad. I too will keep reading as i am hoping for happy moments soon
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Yay! There you are Sissy Baby Tammy, I was beginning to wory, please, please do keep up with your comments, they mean a lot to me,more than  I can say in words.

They help encourage me to keep posting these parts here, as well as they let me know that my hard work and creativity is being appreciated, without that, I would truly feel as though I'm not being appreciated, though it goes a lot deeper than that, due to how I suffer emotionally and mentally.

Unfortunatelyt here is not anything I can do about that, so please do keep up with your comments when you can. I am glad to heat that you are looking forward to reading more, while this story is quite sad, it will I promise you be very, very rewarding.

Hugs & kisses

stellaindiapers
I like that Dan become Jessica amy

baby5522
Fank you stellaindaipers for your comment, it is much appreciated and I am glad to know that you liked part 6 of this story.

It was quite a complexed story strand even I my self nearly almost struggled to wrap my head around the complexity of it, even though I am the author. While I like and love complexed story strands that said, it is not as easy to write them as some may think it maybe.

Hold onto your head though, it is about to get a whole lot more complexed. *Big Grin*

Hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Part 6 was a very informative and interesting update. I had thought Dan was probably going to end up being Jessica. I see now for sure that is true.

What a remarkable way to come out of a Coma!

I got your email and will reply later. As I said in my PM about your latest cappie: No need to reply to my long computer story. I was rambling on about the situation.

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, it is much appreciated, I look forward to getting and reading your email. The hardest part for me was to try and not make it be so obvious that Jessica and Dan to be one in the same person, hence why I had the characters do the diary entries in the perspective as though Jessica to be a seperate and different person to Dan, if you get what I mean?

On a technical side line she sort of is a completely different person to Dan, but you will have to find out how and why that is so as this story contiunes. Oh dear I am way too much of a tease. *Giggles*

I am glad that you like part 6 of this story, this story is quite complexed. But it all makes sense, or it will do so by the time it gets to the end.

Love, hugs & kisses

sarahpenguin
*hugs and waves*

baby5522
*Hugs & waves back* It nice to see you back here sarahpenguin, though please if it is not tooo much to ask, keep your comments relevent to the post please. I do apperciate the hugs, just please leave a comment about the story, thank you.

Hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
Interesting turn of events in this story. I would never have expected it.  Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you Sissy Baby Tammy for your comment, much appreciated always, and so happy to hear that you at least was not expecting the outcome of part 6, that was what I was trying to aim for all and any one reading this story.

Some may have guessed or half expected Dan to be Jessica, I wanted to keep the reader guessing and trying to figure things out without giving too much away of what is going on in the story. Also from memory, even I was not expecting certain things to turn out as they did. In fact what actually happened to me of my actual involvmemnt of an acident, suffice to say, I was completely unprepared for.

Hugs & kisses

shamrock
I read your story part 6 and part 7 and that a really good one and NO I did not read all of your story just part 6 and part 7 and I know one thing they wanting a baby girl and maybe they got they wish ,,,, I just saying
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by female nurses and diaper up like a baby girl by them too,,,,,,,,, THANK YOU ALL

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Shamrock, but please, please do read parts 1-5, or the story will not make much sense. I am glad though that you like parts 6-7 of this story. While yes the parents did want to have a baby girl, the outcome is not so straight forward.

The parents feel they may have caused how Dan has turned out to be, but as part 7 of this story has revealed Jessica to be part of an Alternate Life to that of Dan himself. Keep reading, this story has more to it than meets the eye.

Hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Very exciting update as far as this story goes. Baby Jessica will make a fine baby for the Bells. I am wondering if the shock of the accident brought about the entrance of Jessica from a past life.

An alternate time zone intersecting with this one, wow, like Twilight Zone again. I am liking the story more and more. Good to see Baby Jessica happy as a sissybaby instead of dead.

baby5522
Awww, fank you so very much Baby Butch for your comment. Much apperciated. I am so very happy that you are happy with part 7 of this story. And it is interesting, using an Alternate Life raterh than either forced or unforced Sissy Babyfication.

It is very refreshign and if I am not mistaken, I do nto think anyone has used this method, but I could be wrong, by all means do let me know if you should find out that I am not the first to use this method. Which episode of the Twilight Zone would that be Baby Butch?

I have only seen scattered episodes from various seasons and not all in order. You are going to like the rest of this story, I promise you.

Love, hugs & kisses

krystalasbaby
 Now this is totally different from what i was expecting. Looking forward to more
krystala's sissy baby

baby5522
Fank you Sissy Baby Tammy for the comment. Yes I agree, this is so very different, and I am glad that you think so too.  Thigns aer really geting interesting and it's only just part 7. Without spoiling too much there is defintiely more to come.

Hugs & kisses

WARNING!

Part 8 Contains
A Sad Part &  A Mentioning Only, not any actual use of, Shock Therapy in the story.

I do not abide by it, nor the use of it in stories etc. The therapy is only mentioned and since mentioned only this is just within being okay with me. Please bear this in mind before commenting, thank you.

sarahpenguin
Hmmm interesting.

baby5522
Sarahpenguin, may ask what is interesting and what are you referring too please? It's confusing to read what you have said and I do nto go around assuming things, your comment could mean anything, plus there aer a lot of interesting things right from parts 1-8.

So it would not be right for anyone to think or asume that your comment relates to part 8, even if it does, I truly would appreciate that you mention this and also to tell me just a little bit more please, even if your comments are only two paragraphs long.

Please, pretty please do try to make a little bit more effort, I would appreciate this grately. *Hugs you* To let you know that you have done no real wrong, unfortunately your comemment does not quite help, even I sometimes do not know what to say when commenting, that said, I always make my best effort to make my comment be at least more than one line within 2-3 paragraphs, though some people may find that hard to do, anything within 1-2 paragraphs long would be equally great if that is much more easier for yourself to do.

Hugs & kises

sarahpenguin
Oh nos bad doctor!

baby5522
Yay. That's more like it. Fank you sarahpenguin for the comment, yes Dr Brown is a very bad doctor indeed.

Hugs & Kisses

coxy
I LOVE IT SO FAR up to part 8. PLEASE keep on going. I will keep reading as the parts are put up.

baby5522
Fank you Coxy for comment and I would really apperciate that, you reading the rest of this story. It is nice to see someone new make a comment. I am glad that you like part 8 of this story.

Hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
Shock therapy is barbaric in almost any situation. Let Dan recover and see what develops in the future. Don't like that Dr. Brown anymore. Being almost killed is a shock in itself for Dan/Jessica. I am starting to wonder how much of this happened to you?

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment much apperciated.  I will answer that question about how much happned to me in my reply to Shamrock comment and question the reply will answer both sets of questions. I am glad that you like part 8, I agree, shock therapy is not good at all, it should never have ever been allowed to have been used in the first place.

It makes me wantto be able to go back in time remove the creator of it, though sadly someone else probably and possibly would have come alongin his place and would have develped maybe something even far worse. It would be like trying to go back in time annd preven. Hitler from ever being born. Sad to say solving that problem would only create an even bigger problem.

Then again, no one can know that for an absolutely certainty, as no one has gone backin time and altered something in the past. Only then would one really know if by altering one thing in the past, if it will have any consequences when they return to their present time line.

Love, Hugs & Kisses

shamrock
dear ,,, petbabyamy,,,, it sound like the JFK family the father did the same his one daughter mary,,, he did the same thing he have the doctor do the same thing and it turn bad and you may be to young at the time WHY the story mind me of that  and can I ask you is it a true story or not I like to know

baby5522
Fank you Shamrock for the comment, much appreciated, I did not know that about the JFK family. I am glad that you like part 8 of this story. Now then, how much of this story is true to what happened to me?

I am glad that you asked that question. Keep reading, that's the only way you are going to find out. *lol* I am such a tease. All jokes aside, do not worry, the best things comes to those who wait, you will be glad that you did, I can at least promise you that.

Also I really do not want to be spoiling this story since it has not reached the end, by revealing what is what etc.

Hugs & Kisses