YouTube Diaper Videos
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Girls, as a gift to all of us here, I've registered with YouTube and made an account all of us can use, so we can see any AB/DL movies on there. We'll get to some specific movies in a minute. Obviously, those movies can't compare to anything on an actual AB/DL site but I thought it would be worthwhile anyway. Here's what you need to know:

Username: "SissyKiss"
Password: "sissy"

There's only one thing I ask of you. I'm using my own e-mail address for this site, so could I ask that you please don't look at it? In other words, don't press the "Edit" button on the Profile page. Also, if any girlie babies feel like uploading their own movies, I'd be happy to look at them. YouTube is adding/subtracting movies all the time, so check back every now and again for new Sissybaby movies.

Now, some movies. There aren't many that are useful (they change reguarly . . . just like diapers!) but here's a few that I quite enjoy:

Her Diaper Interview
That one's a little odd, but decent.

Diaper Diary (Edit)
Again, odd but decent.

Bed Wet
A movie similar to the one above, only the girl is (apparently) wetting.

Girl Wetting Diaper 2
Probably the most obvious diapering of the movies but, again, not great.

College Girl Jenny Has An Accident
My favourite! Jenny, wearing VERY sissy clothing (just gorgeous) wets herself in her backyard. I'm so jealous!

Wickelszene bei Sat.1
An extract from a German sketch show. I wish I knew what they were saying! I know this is particularly dumb and pointless but I can't resist regular folk in diapers!

There were a few more that I enjoyed but I can't find them now! There was a particularly cute one of a girl (about 14 or 15) who bought some adult diapers and, as a dare, decided to pee in one. It had sentimental value to me but now it's gone.
Last Post
31 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh ginkies thanks Wannabe Baby!   Whee! Adultbaby vids galore! I didn't know about YouTube and I see 2655 related videos OMG   That is so sweet of you! What a coinkidink too cuz I've had the video about Jenny on my compy and it's always been my fave too!

I'll give you lots of kissies!  

Wannabe_Baby
You're welcome Christie! Although I should point out that almost every one of those related videos aren't AB. Still, there's plenty of pant-wetting videos.

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I love those too! They are girlies that need a diapy *giggle* Still there is a lot and I see some cute lesbian vids too!
plastic_panties
I love the "You Tube" site. I've watched the "Wet Bed" clip several times now......Near the end of the clip it appears that the girls diaper is a little more than wet, giggles........

Wannabe_Baby
Sophie B Hawkins - Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover

^ I'm puzzled about this video. Sophie B Hawkins, who I'm not familiar with, performs much of this video wearing a diaper. The video was banned by MTV and a second one was made. Can someone give me a bit of backstory about the singer and the diaper video?
~*Christie Luv*~
Well, now that I've made love by watching that video *giggle*   I know her by one of my fave songs "As I lay me down" and that one too! She is a beautiful singer! I didn't know about the diaper video! She looked so darling in it! Oh whats the matter with MTV?   Someone show them how to have fun!  

Wannabe_Baby
Lol, too true Christie! If I was a singer, I'd do ALL of my videos in diapers!

Rachelle in her Diaper
A pretty nice video, quite basic, although rather enjoyable.

Chris in a Diaper
A video of a woman named Chris doing daily tasks in a diaper underneath her dress. Quite repetitive and, being filmed by her husband, Chris' face is never seen.

Cutie
Rather basic video of a girl in a diaper. Nothing special, but close-up.

Crazy Japanese Girl
A japanese band with the girl lead singer in a diaper. Odd and not great, but that diaper looks comfortable!

Free Sample Movie
A movie advertising the diapers of wellpadded.co.uk. It's okay.
Oh wow Stephanie you are soooooo sweet to shawe aww dese movies wif us! You get super big huggies an kisses fow dis YAY!

*HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* 

~*Christie Luv*~
Ciioot! Thanks for sharing tese! I've actually been rollerblading n a diapee *giggle*   It's so much fun and I feel so secure and comfy in it cuz hey, extra padding! Tehe everyone should do it to keep there bobos safe.  

Wannabe_Baby
Diaper Punishment
I LOVE this video! Finally a diaper punishment video to watch. Looks like a naughty girl has pooped her panties and her roommate (or mommy   ) punishes her by putting her in a diaper! Good for her! The baby deserves it!

Pooping in Diapers
A very low quality video of a girl pooping in her diaper. It's nothing special but you can really see that the girl is trying to poop!  

There are a lot more diaper videos on YouTube now and it's hard for me to link them all. If you do a search for "diaper" you'll find them amongst other, regular diaper changing videos.
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww she looked so cute in here diapy! I just wanted to give her a huggy when she cried! I found this funny video! Look its how adult babies are born! They come out of diaper shelfs! *giggles*

*Watch Video*

PrincessZelda
I think the intoxicated Japanese girl was cute
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
Wannabe_Baby
Not fair! The Diaper Punishment video has been removed! I loved that one!  

Anyway, there are a few more on the site, but I've just added them to the favourites section on our profile.

One small, tiny thing. I know this is a silly thing to say but perhaps we should refrain from making comments. I mean, it only bothers me because I get an e-mail every time someone responds to one of the comments that the Sissy Kiss users have made (since the SissyKiss username is under my e-mail address), and it's a little bit unnerving seeing people respond to comments that I didn't make.

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh ofcoarse and if you would like to comment you can sign up a different username. I did and its free. So it doesn't sound like the Sissy Kiss collective too. *giggles*
Dumbaby2

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! That diapee looks so comfy and fun to spin in! Thanks sweetie!
diaperlover97
im new to the site and as i was exploring i found that most of these links are dead just thought i'd let you know so we can get some new ones! 

LG_stephy
...yeah, youtube isn't the greatest place. has anyone ever thought about google video? they only have one diaper video but it's been there like forever  
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
~*Christie Luv*~

Originally posted by diaperlover97
im new to the site and as i was exploring i found that most of these links are dead just thought i'd let you know so we can get some new ones!   

Oh I know. We can't help that though because its the owners of those videos that eventually take them off for some reason or youtube does but some of them pop up again later. If you type in keywords like "diaper" in youtube you can find alot of AB viddies and you can post ones you like here. Eventually I want to clean up the threads of videos that have gone away when I have the time cuz I don't want to be teasing people *giggle* When I get my new computer I can save alot of those videos before they go away. That will be so neat!

LG_stephy
...I'm afraid to say that typing "diaper" into the search engine doesn't do much anymore. new people bought over youtube and they are really prudish and delete anything diaper related immediatly. that is why I suggest putting more stuff on google vid.
lots of love
diaprbayb
  steph, Google bought Youtube. They are just pushing people to google video 

~cliques~

LG_stephy
ooo, nothing wrong with that. google video works better anyway (and always has really...)
lots of love
diaperlover97

Originally posted by zag2
...I'm afraid to say that typing "diaper" into the search engine doesn't do much anymore. new people bought over youtube and they are really prudish and delete anything diaper related immediatly. that is why I suggest putting more stuff on google vid.  

i know all you get are vids of peoples kids dincing around in a diaper

whrjar
ALL VIDEOS REMOVED BY YOUTUBE  

Girls, as a gift to all of us here, I've registered with YouTube and made an account all of us can use, so we can see any AB/DL movies on there. We'll get to some specific movies in a minute. Obviously, those movies can't compare to anything on an actual AB/DL site but I thought it would be worthwhile anyway. Here's what you need to know:

Username: "SissyKiss"
Password: "sissy"

There's only one thing I ask of you. I'm using my own e-mail address for this site, so could I ask that you please don't look at it? In other words, don't press the "Edit" button on the Profile page. Also, if any girlie babies feel like uploading their own movies, I'd be happy to look at them. YouTube is adding/subtracting movies all the time, so check back every now and again for new Sissybaby movies.

Now, some movies. There aren't many that are useful (they change reguarly . . . just like diapers!) but here's a few that I quite enjoy:

Her Diaper Interview
That one's a little odd, but decent.

Diaper Diary (Edit)
Again, odd but decent.

Bed Wet
A movie similar to the one above, only the girl is (apparently) wetting.

Girl Wetting Diaper 2
Probably the most obvious diapering of the movies but, again, not great.

College Girl Jenny Has An Accident
My favourite! Jenny, wearing VERY sissy clothing (just gorgeous) wets herself in her backyard. I'm so jealous!

Wickelszene bei Sat.1
An extract from a German sketch show. I wish I knew what they were saying! I know this is particularly dumb and pointless but I can't resist regular folk in diapers!

There were a few more that I enjoyed but I can't find them now! There was a particularly cute one of a girl (about 14 or 15) who bought some adult diapers and, as a dare, decided to pee in one. It had sentimental value to me but now it's gone.  

0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.