yay for second hand stores
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
i found the coolest pair of boots today at a second hand store here in town. they are pink and white fur boots. mostly pink though. if i ever get a camera ill take pics to share. i also find a lot of other cool and cute things second hand.
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LG_stephy
ya the local thrift store is where i've gotten all my clothes from. i got 3 skirts,a spageti strap top,a nightgown and a t-shirt for $18  
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Kadya
Hi,

My addict is full of 2nd hands clothing.
I think I have about 15 trash bags complete filled with 2nd hands girly clothes.
most is bought online though! :-)
This was when I didn't realise I was a little sissy girl instead of an adult girl

LG_stephy
hey if u dont want the clothes can i have em  
lots of love
Kadya
:-)
Question is if you have the same size as I have! :-)

LG_stephy
haha good point  
jw wut size are u any way?
all i kno is most of my clothes are medium thru XL (so i guess i hav no clu haha)
lots of love
Kadya
lol... european woman sizes 44-46 for skirts, 40-44 for shirts. is about Large
shoes about 41-42 for italian sizes, 40.5/41 for european, 41-42 for boots
bra's Europaen 85/90B, France 100/105B

If you ask for the male sizes.... I only know my shoesize! LOL the rest I have to look up in my clothes wearing! :-)

LG_stephy
ya i realy have no clue about european sizes. (i just noticed that the spelling for european looks realy funny for some reason?)
all i know is that i think i have a 34-38 inch waist (i fit snugly into 32 jeans and 34 jeans are way to big but fit me, im not sure if this means anything tho...)
lots of love
Kadya
Well, youlearn a lot if you want to buy clothes from ebay fro everywhere :-)

lithiumbob
yea, ebay gets me, i see something i like, in my size, then i realize its a uk size which is different
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.