wowzie wow
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  look at all these pretty little ladies. I'm so jealous I wish I could look as beautiful as everyone else.   I wish I could figure out wich pretty outfits w/colors that will match my diapers. Idon't know alot of dresses that match white real well .except a wedding dress of course   (giggle, giggle, giggle) oops I thinks that I had an accident.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PrincessZelda
Well pink goes well with white,but if this sounds a wittle more wike it bewongs in the"Fashion and Beauty" area,Don't feel to bad though I too made that mistake. ChristiLuv of course will be the judge of wether or not to move your post. 
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
LG_stephy
hmm all pastels go great with white!
also i'd stay away from black. from my experience it is anything but girly (in most cases ne way..)
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.