worst enemy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
ok this is my first caption so be nice! (you are all welcome to make one to the pici

Rose had already been hit by the sissybaby ray and was just standing helplessly wetting her self as the doctor stood face to face with his most fierce enemy the Dalek Mistress and her sissy ray

will the doctor as we know him survive this?
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dickbutt
The piccie's not showing up for me :( anyone else having this problem?
Lavander
Oh my, I hope the Dalek Mistress lubes all of those devices before she uses them on me! Again and again. Then again. Then one last time for the road.

~ Items ~

Andreea
I may have to steal your idea for another very short film clip.  

I dread to think what that thing the Dalek has in place of the standard sink-plunger. All sorts of unprintable possibilities come to mind.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
prissyprincess
  Oh my are we all going to get probed by the doc with his sissyfier , giggles , O.K. girls lets all get in line in an orderly fashion , who,s first , giggles
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

liljade
OHOH pick me....PLEASE>.>>.......OHHHH meeeeeeeeeeee.

*starts jumping up and down.*

ANd would the Dalek Mistress say........"MUST SISYNATE*
DarthPinkDiaper
between the posibilitues of getting hit by that ray and seeing david tennant umm i mean the Doctor *swoon* i would charge their asult head on and unarmed

jenny-jenna
AWw no rose picture? she would look so pwetty
mustanglover
wish i was hit by that ray

JakD
as if the darleks didn't look funny and non threatening enough
dieselinblood
I love it every one knowns thatthere is something fishy with doc who

Baby_Nick
Yay!! Da sissy dalek! Ima HUGE Dr. Who fan, so this piccy scores an automatic 100.0% on awesomeness!! Long live david tennant! Long live Dr. Who! And long live the sissy dalek!
"Love is but a word. What matters is the implication you put into it."
uk_daddy1

Oh my, I hope the Dalek Mistress lubes all of those devices before she uses them on me! Again and again. Then again. Then one last time for the road.  

That would be interesting lol, a Dalek heading towards you repeating LUBRICATE! LUBRICATE!
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.

babie
well of couse the doctor survives just regenerate to female giggles
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
SuzieBrave
Guess what I found:
Hey! Isnt that R2D2s sister R5S3?  

-"Lucille, I AM your mother" ("NOOOO!")

[][][][[ Click here for yet another one! ]][][][]

Mina Silverwind
Wow this is simply amazing, you have an excellent style, and your work bring a smile to my face.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
K-1
good job on this
hugs and kisses

TPel
exterminate
TP
tyler199
I would hate to see what a Dalek Mistress would do to a misbehaving sissy.

evildragonlord
huge dr who fan and love that pic and cap
lets all play together and be friends
needs to be put in diapers
needs to be a sissy baby

therunning21
hmmm, punishment...

Mellsissy
hit me with the ray please
TiresiasRex

ok this is my first caption so be nice! (you are all welcome to make one to the pici

Rose had already been hit by the sissybaby ray and was just standing helplessly wetting her self as the doctor stood face to face with his most fierce enemy the Dalek Mistress and her sissy ray

will the doctor as we know him survive this?  

Well, the Doctor may survive...but Rose was definitely transformed:

(image from my thread, "A Gift for sarahpenguin: a TARDIS and a Diapered Doctor?")

Thanks for a Doctor Who thread, SissyLarissa!

LilDebbiSlut
doctor who...?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.