Just wondering if these are good ideas.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
1) How can I hint about fetish on facebook without giving it away? Normally I just make creative facebook status's that hint at my Diaper fetish, but never quite give it away.

2) ok, so i have a friend that i sometimes sleep with, and this past week i told her that i sometimes wet the bed. she says its because of stress, and i wonder if this would be a good excuse to admit that i need to wear a diaper when i sleep. Im not incontinence, but to be honest i like wearing them
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dusty
No to Facebook - too easy to get out and the wrong people to know about it.
babyloki

ok, so i have a friend that i sometimes sleep with, and this past week i told her that i sometimes wet the bed. she says its because of stress, and i wonder if this would be a good excuse to admit that i need to wear a diaper when i sleep. Im not incontinence, but to be honest i like wearing them  

What do you think of this...

Telling her you like diapers seems like a jump from 'sometimes wet the bed'.

So, maybe slowly get to that point, next time you'll be sleeping together tell her you're really stressed over work/school/etc. Show some genuine concern over wetting in her bed, and say that in the past you've worn diapers if you thought it might be a problem. Let her know you're self conscious about wearing in front of someone else so please don't be to mean.

If you play your cards right she'll be playful and compliment you to make you feel more at ease. Each night after that becomes easier.

- babyloki

Rune
I think that, if it's a fetish you need to be honest and keep it fun. In my opinion its the only good way to tell someone about a fetish. As for face book I don't think that's a good idea if you have a "public" face book, that might not be so good.
ecchi1014
No on facebook, I tryed somthing similar and almost got busted.
as for the bed thing I just have one thing to say,
slow and steady wins the race.
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.