All XXX For My Wittle Girlies
To help train all my little girls!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
you little sissy boys and sissy boy wanna bes want to have some fun sent to you from your master? try this on for size:

you are to watch these videos while you masturbate, and you will not cum unless your at the specified points. then write a response of your experience and your thoughts. Have fun and don't forget the headphones!

Set number 1 videos:

http://video.xnxx.com/video1857110/hypno_sissy

because this is my favorite you will watch it again. And you may cum at the end of this video:
http://video.xnxx.com/video1475541/s...boys_boys_boys

Hope you enjoyed my little sluts

Leave a comment stating your favorite video

More to cum if you little girls give me some positive feedback
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

MasterJere
184 views and not one person likes it enough to comment? okay maybe ill just take it down soon
TiresiasRex

184 views and not one person likes it enough to comment? okay maybe ill just take it down soon  

Oh, no need to take it down, M.

Some of us are just slow viewers.

And "Cum Addiction" does have a nice bass beat...

Welcome to SK!

babycheryl

i think they are very good i watched them all 2 times and they made me feel a bit dizzy dont get rid of them please
MasterJere
if i get 5 more comments from different people i will post the second set

TiresiasRex

You heard the man, folks! Get those comments in soon! More vids to feed our wicked imaginations! Yes!

P.S. Many of the videos above, especially the so-called "hypno videos", were just too damn fast with their subliminals...I left them feeling nauseous. My favorites (which moved at a "slower" and thus more erotic pace): "Boys, Boys, Boys"; "Cum Addiction;" "Tip Tonguers" and "CumSlut1" (the latter was the subject of another thread in the Video forum called "A Bit Hardcore...But If You're A Sissy...").

Thanks again for finding these, Masterjere!
daysie
sorry I didn't make it veryy far. I made it to hypno sissy then lost it. It was really good thank you for finding them and shareing with us.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

shaughn
great vids please lets see your 2nd set
babychloe

boys boys boys please i want more

TiresiasRex
That's 3 comments (not including mine). Only two more to go...
Sissy52
Thanks for these. Please post a second set!  

MasterJere
Here they are little ones:

for all the pretty babies who need to be told what to do here are some fun instructions:
Make a cummie every video with ;) next to it. you may make a cummie ONLY at the end of the video. you will continue watching even after you make a cummie and im sure your little clitty will be hard again soon so you will be making multiple cummies... make sure to lick up every drop and to always smear some on your pretty faces for later :D

Have fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyKf0Q9OclQ

http://video.xnxx.com/video1964366/c...iction2_trimed ;)

I hope my Pretty little Sluts enjoyed themselves.
little_Izzy
i enjoyed the first set sir. but i don't have times for the second or third set sir.

babychloe
Need more cock need more boys need more videos
daysie
Both sets are super HOT. Thank you so much for sharing and you hard work finding these. I like the fist set most but both are great. I am greedy for more cummies.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

TiresiasRex
Re: the second set...Sissy Cum Trainer Volume 2 was my favorite. Thanks again!

P.S. "Cock Hypnosis" was actually my favorite...but it was already the subject of another thread in the Video Forum entitled, "Nice Hypnosis." The "Sissy ABC" video also received its own salute in the Vids Forum. Nevertheless, great things are worth repeating...
ravennite99
all I saw was flashes in front of me ,

i_is_happy_baby
(gets on all fours and sticks her butt up)

im ready to be happy baby girl and drink some milk ^_^
(opens mouth)
ThePrincessLara
There some great movies.
Lara

MasterJere
im looking for my very own sissy girl for some online fun. if your interested pm me with your sexiest outfit.
Newsissyboy
Are there any baby ones? This sissy needs diapers

LilSissyKitty
My computer is really slow, and I am kinda new to Sissy Kiss. I love your videos, they were really good and made me feel like a real sissy. But I was kinda a bad sissy because, I started cumming before it was time, I couldn't help myself. I just finished the first set, and feel more like a sissy then ever. I cant wait to listen and watch the next two set. Again sorry about every thing.

SissyDarah
I'm sorry daddy, I couldn't make it past the first one with cumming.

I kept watchin' 'em though and came like 3 more times.
rigger24
You made me feel so slutty. All I want now is to please you and be your good little girl. Please post more, my little hole is tingling just thinking about it!

jessybaby
im soooo warm and sticky. thank you ;)
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.