Witness my rise to artistry. :3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I got bored tonight, so am revisiting my previous attempts at learning how to draw. :3

^-- Shion from Xenosaga ^^

In truth, there is no better place to be...
Than falling out of darkness, still to see.
Gallery Images by sillykitten
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Red
aw that's cute
Conie
I agree. quite cute

Andreea
Beautifully done, with a lovely sense of proportion, nice shadows, and a real anime feel to it.      
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sillykitten
Thanks everyone ^^ I do have to admit to having an actual image from the series to glare at, so shadowing was kind of pencil-by-numbers. :3

babie
very talented keep up with the good art
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
sillykitten

Rika from Phantasy Star IV ^^ Kind of stole the pose off someone else's fanart, but I'm only a... What's the level before amateur? artist. ^^

She's a numan, which in Phantasy Star lingo (I'm showing my age, aren't I? :3) means she's a cross between human and biomonster DNA. AKA, a vat-grown genetically engineered killing machine. XD So despite being fully mature, her chronological age is 1... Which kind of demanded this sort of picture. ^^

Gthongz
u got a gift
Sissy Bennykins
I wuv it!!

JRich
Very nice pics

http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

Prissie
Hello Silly Kitten:

Nice work! Whoever that girl is, looks cute in panties or bikini bottoms.

Re the second drawing you show us, dated 12/12/2009: C'mon girl, don't be shy, take your hands away so we can see what a lovely V you have down there **giggle**

Sitting here on a Thank-Goodness-Its-Friday morning in a red dress with buttons down the front,

Prissie 
   Prissie

PinkMelissa
Pretty pretty picture.
Mizuma
Phantasy Star is fun and your picture is an ispiration for me to pick up that pencil again and improve my skills, It may take me a while though since my only skill so far is sketching... Oh well, can't give up!
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.

c2bear
Not bad keep up the good work can't wait to see more. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.