Your Wishlist! ^^
Ok girlies, post pics of dresses and things that wish you could own~
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Mine goes a lil somethin like this right now:

#1- Teddy Coat from Metamorphose temps de fille [17400 YEN $187.96]

#2- Halter Neck Frill Pinafore Dress from Metamorphose temps de fille [12400 YEN $133.95]

#3- Dark Classic (Blue) from Candy Violet [$150.00]

#4- Skirt of Cards from Candy Violet [$105.00]

What about yours?  
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.. :]
~*~*~*~*~
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best-" and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~Winnie the Pooh
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I love #2, but I'd prefer it in black or something.

Right now, number 1 on my list is a school girl dress though. #2 would be a sun dress.
YasmineSwe

There is so much I want! >.

BooBear
Actually Jessica, Metamorphose does have it in black!   hehe I like it in both colors, I just think I'd look better in the red~  
Kya!! Yasmine~! I really like that maid dress!   And that collar is fabulous as well ^__^  
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best-" and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~Winnie the Pooh
YasmineSwe
I kinda like weird things, but nuuuh, can't help it. X__X;

slut_jennifer
Here are just a few things I've been meaning to pick up:

BooBear
LOVE those heels Jen! And those stockings are just SOOO cute!   Where are the third pair of white ones from? *wants them now* hehe  
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
~Winnie the Pooh

slut_jennifer
Glad you like them! You can purchase all of those at www.mytights.com. The third pair are the Cecile type by Transparenze. The heels are from Fredericks, who have always offered a larger range of shoe sizes than most places.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.