Windy day!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
"Its going to be so embarassing coming back from the shops with my hands full" Thought Terry.XXX

Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Brian
"Ha Ha, look the little baby needs diapers!! Wait till I tell everybody about this. That is unless you want to try and change my mind?? Do you think you can please me little baby??"
hmmmm, is that how you like shopping?????

BobOnFire
she was so embrass she wet her self
eleventhdr

"Its going to be so embarassing coming back from the shops with my hands full" Thought Terry.XXX

now that i am all girl at last i can now feel so much more comfortable in dresses and skirts with theses new absobant panties which a gril can pee into with no real embrassment at all and after all when a girl ahs to pee a she has to pee and now i don't have to really worry about it any longger now that i am the girl i am suppose to ahve been born as and i love being a girl at last i feel so right being a girl now in this skirt and itm feels so good againest my new soft legs and also no more penis always in the way at the wrong times this is so much better i am all a smooth and girly now and i love being a girl at last yes i sure do this is the besthting ever to happen to me i am suzy ann and i am just one of the girls now!

sissylicious
Haha, very cute picture :P
Prissie

Having the wind blow my skirt up would have been a sweeter experience if I had been wearing short Vanity Fair lace cuff pettis over tan pantyhose. But then, I wouldn't mind being seen wearing the new Depends Maximum Absorbency Underwear for Women in the new pink-peach color :)

Stay warm and wet and Little Girl sweet and delightful,

Prissie
   Prissie

sissytiana
Bet Marilyn Monroe never had this Problem. Jeez!
sarahjayne
realy cute love it
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.