wigs or real hair
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Do you girls prefer wigs or style your own hair? I use to wear wigs but now i have let my hair grow past my shoulders . I can do so many fun things with it now. 
Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Kadya
I wear wigs sometimes. Getting bald on top so no other choice! :-)
ghfhfh
Real hair if I could have it in a stylable form! (Mine, grown out, looks like Einstein's).

submissivetracy

Mommy has let my dark hair grow and its nearly always in pigtails with ribbon matching the dress or romper I am wearing. Its pretty long and Mommies or Nurseries love to wash it and then blow dry it while brushing it out its pretty thick as well which they love as I do. I do so much love my new life as a sissy little girl who is completly taken care of by loving Mommies and Nurseries    Huggs Tracy
Princess_Schala
Real hair definitely, though mine is pretty good for that. I'll quote my father's girlfriend, in 2004: "You have hair a girl would dream of" (and they didn't know about my being trans).

BabyInuyasha
Im for the real hair myself, and a simmilar thing happend to me as to Princess_Schala. Mines down to the top of my back, just past shoulders. I do have one wig though, got it on halloweed, ultra bright pink   tis short though, and consequently cant cover my real hair. But it was fun whilst it lasted.
tamie
 Real hair! Its not realistic in this life.A little french bob with a sissy maid dress is great.
Page boy with curls would be fun with little sissy girl look.I guess I could go on and on.
Tamie

PrettiLeigh
I've grown my real hair out to shoulder length, and my hair is thick and naturally curly so I can get a very girly look with it!
BbyDreamer
Real hair for sure it . Nothing like putting your real hair up in pony tails 

sissyjj
i have various long wigs and huge satin ribbons
~ Items ~

yani
Real hair definitely. buy i can't confirm that saome say i will prefered ribbond, perhaps...  

MommyScarlet
  My abie has his real hair that I 'pretty up' for him as we call it. I also have gotten him a coupleof wigs for the hair styles I cannot do with his hair the length it is.
MaryLynn
Mine is weally long  

Lavander
Originally I had light brown very long straight hair and I used to put it up in curlers and style it. Now my hair is receding and I can't do that so so I bought a beautiful shoulder length curly brown wig. I love it.

~ Items ~

babyandy22
my one hair all the way 
your only as beutifal as you feel

little_boy_pink
Never really thought about wigs, I've always liked my hair long. It's growing to a decent legnth now- Hurray!
There's about a fifty per-cent chance that I'll be bewigged in the future by nesesity though...
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

StephiePhoenix
I'm still trying to grow out my hair, but unfortunately, I have a receding hairline and I don't know truly how much success I will have with my hair regardless of how long it is. My biggest thing I want to do is to be able to go into a salon and have a beautician style it in a feminine style just to see the effect of it.
~CLIQUES~
tooters
of course real hair. I've grown my hair out and it's well past my nipples at this point.
cuddly as a porcupine

Robyn
Well, I have short hair and love wearing little barretts in it...the kind I buy in the infant department..satin bows with little clips. It makes me feel so girlie and babyish, and unmistakenly male at the same time....very humiliating (blush). But I also have a sexy longgish wig and one done in pig-tails too (giggle).

Buggs,
Robyn-Anne

sissyinplastic
i ahve very short hair and will need to buy a wig...yes i have not bought one yet, i am unsure of long or short haired wig, i kinda like the bobsy look and i also like long curly with straight bangs.....descisions descions

DeuxExLolitaDollie
Real hair FTW. Mines about to my ears and I have it in a bob when I go out and about during the night.
Mviola24
I've had my hair long for years and I just love it more and more each day. It really makes me feel feminine = )

Lavander

it's well past my nipples at this point.  

I wouldn't put anything past your nipples. Those naughty little mavens of madness!

~ Items ~

Selenena
I wear wigs, and synthetic ones, (no risk of a bad hair day). I can be blond one day and red headed the next. I lose about 20 years (silver hair, which I do still have at least).

babybrittney12
real hair.
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.